Thread: What Pachislo Machine to buy????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default What Pachislo Machine to buy????

Hello all, ty for the responses on my first post. I am gettin the Pachislo fever now... woooo hoooo!!!!! I'm not a rich puppy, But I can probably afford a few hundred for one. I would really like to have the Monopoly one that was a custom job, but I don't wanna fight for it on ebay.... lol Ok folks. whats the best bang for my buck. I want something that is fun, challenging and it pays out fairly easily. But most importantly I don't want to hear my wife say "Honey, why don't you get rid of that contraption? You haven't played it in weeks" and also one that doesn't take a rocket scientist to fix if it breaks.... I have seen a few on ebay going for as little as 60-80bux with 80bux shipping??? is that a good one? I much rather pay a lil more now and be enjoying it a year from now than pay the min. and a year later there be an inch of dust on it due to boredom... thanks again all.... mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

These machine all take about the same degree of difficulty to fix if they break but they rarely do "break". If something goes wrong with it though it usually is an easy fix especially with this board here you can have an answer in minutes there are a bunch of machines that are great for a reasonable price. The 3 that i have i would buy again.

Utopia1dc

If your willing to spend $200 or so, you have a lot of machines in that price range. I pretty much like all 6 that I have (not real high on my DDK). If you like something simple, I'd recommend the Automatic or Wild Wolf. The Azteca Legend is also nice with the LCD screen. If you look around on here for awhile you'll see which are the favorites. There's a thread about top 10 list (use search to find it). Some of the more premiums on those lists will be above your price, but it will give you a good representation of what the members here like and/or want. :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Currently you could also get a Charlies Angels or Dance Night would both be good choices. They are usually going for around $130 on ebay.

You want to look for something with some kind of a bonus reel, like a 4th reel, either a video (LCD) an LED or a actual 4th reel. It will add some excitement to the game and almost all models have some bonus like this.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm going to buy my frist Pachislo machine :grin: is olympia a good manufacture the machine is called ice story's and how much cones do you need?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

what is a good pachislo machine to buy ????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

didnt you just ask that in another thread? :?: