Thread: barbaoki is new!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question barbaoki is new!

Hello . Ironworkerdalton contacted me regarding a Gladiator Pachinko Machine that I had listed for sale on e-bay. He suggested I join this group to let people know that my Gladiator did not sell.

During the auction I received several inquiries about the patented ball lifter that is attached to the back of the machine. Apparently this is something a lot of Pachinko enthusiasts are interested in.

I had some ask me if we would consider removing the hardware and selling it separately. Since I am not knowledgeable in this area - I am uncertain as what I should do.

I hope that some of you would be interested in advising me what I should do in this instance. Meaning, should I hold out for someone to buy the machine complete... or should I consider removing the hardware to sell it off separately... Anyone know what the lifter is worth on it's own - what it is worth if I leave it as part of the whole package???

I realize that since I am located in Western Canada - some potential buyers may be concerned about shipping costs out of the country.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to barbaoki