Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: wanna import from Japan?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default wanna import from Japan?

Quite interesting... I'm neither part of this, nor responsible for this. I just received thier solicitation.

194-3 Nakajima Inamachi Tsu-kubagun Prefecture Ibaraki Ken Japan 300-2325

Telephone Number +81-297-577888 Fax Number +81-297-577889

For English Speaking Partners (Philippines)

Telephone Number +632-9848738 Fax Number +632-9832066

infocfexport2@yahoo.com / japanslotmachines@yahoo.com

Date : March 02, 2005
    Attention Purchasing / Sales Department

Our company CF Export Corporation would like to offer you our products: LCD, Pachislo Slot, Pachinko Machine, Tokens 25mm & 30mm, Pachinko Balls, Outside Key, Inside Key etc.

We have wide selection of machines from the maker Sankyo, Sanyo, Fuji, Pioneer, Aruze, Nishjin, Takasago, AAA, Takao, Eleco and many others. We provide our customers quality products and competitive price in the market.

Here are the products that we offer and its price:

PACHISLO SLOT English Title 24volt $ 35
    English Title 100volt $ 40
    Japanese Title$ 28
    PACHINKO MACHINE 24volt & 100volt$ 50 up
    ACCESSORIES Tokens 25 mm 0.0165c each
    30mm 0.0165c each
    Inside Key $ 4-5 each
    Outside Key (Free when purchased of machines)
    Pachinko Balls $ 40/5000 pcs.

We hope that we give you our favourable price. If ever, that this offer fits in with your company, you may contact us to purchase, for pricing, , shipping cost etc.

We are looking forward serving you in the near future.

Have a Great Day!..

Cordially yours,
    Miss Vilma Eso
    Sales Officer
    infocfexport2@yahoo.com

[/img]

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks,

I have have been giving this a lot of thought. I have been watching ebay to judge the volume sold and talking to fellow employees about there interest level. Fortunately the state of Virginia is wide open and the laws are favorable. But I would still need a great deal of education on the product. I wonder if they have books on the maintenance of there products? And if they offer classes on-site to educate the buyer.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What is it about a company that would export these machines with a Yahoo email address that bothers me? :roll:
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by johntofva
    Thanks,

I have have been giving this a lot of thought. I have been watching ebay to judge the volume sold and talking to fellow employees about there interest level. Fortunately the state of Virginia is wide open and the laws are favorable. But I would still need a great deal of education on the product. I wonder if they have books on the maintenance of there products? And if they offer classes on-site to educate the buyer.
    Hey John. I went through the same thought process about two months back. Shoot me a PM and I will be glad to talk to you about it. Heck, maybe we can start a small Powhatan pachislo business. Who knows.
    Gold God - Don Don King - Kung Fu Lady II - New Pulsar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

CF EXPORT sure is getting around aren't they? I wonder if they are on here now and are starting a spam campaign.

I agree...I wouldn't trust anyone with a Yahoo email address... :wink:

Fever Hunter Urban Archaeologist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Fortunately the state of Virginia is wide open and the laws are favorable.
    I know what you say is true but it still seems odd to me. I grew up in a little town outside Lynchburg Va and remember Virginia had all the "Blue Laws" on the books back then and at least in the small town enforced them!! Where I lived it was even "a sin" to fish on Sunday and no one would let you fish in their ponds on that day!! I can't imagine how those folks would judge owning a "slot machine"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Archaeologist
    I can't imagine how those folks would judge owning a "slot machine"
    The local SAM's Club sells them here, so it is probably safe.

Utopia1dc

Has anyone actually contacted CF Exports via phone or email to get any scoop? :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default machines

id rather invest with somebody that i can trust here in the states......i just dont give 30,000.00 for a container of machines to just anybody......i know sombody that lost alot of money dealing with an overseas supplier....he paid for a container and no machines arrived.........iam not passing any judgement here on anybody either......i dont know them.....never dealt with them.....just with emails like this one here is going to put alot of venders out of bussiness.....with discounts and more tokens soon machines will be selling for 25.00 on every store corner.....even with todays prices on these machines and the labor involved its just not worth it.....the only ones making any money is the shipping companies......machines selling for 69.00 on sites how can anybody make any money on it......like a vender here on the site said he couldnt compete with those prices.....i see the prices going down more everday.....lets see ill break it down a little.....480 machines in a container......26,000.00 to 30,000.00 for the container.....standard and premiun mix.....a percentage of the machines dont work (lets say 20 for an example) now we have 460 machines......lets say half need transformers 230 machines at about 15.00 a transformer thats 3,450.00 more to spend......paying labor to clean and check machines ??????......approx the machines are selling for around 200.00 (mostly less u know what they sell on e-bay for and not all will sell)......now we have 30,000.00 plus 3,450.00 =33,450.00 with out the labor spent on the machine to get it ready.....ok......230 x 200.00 = 46,000.00 gross again with out the labor....profit is 12,555.00 again with out the labor lets add insurance,rent,morgage,heat,electric,help,phone, and the profit margine is ??????????????........iam not here to down anybody on the container adventure.......i did it......i have read on this and other sites about the store they went to and bought a machine for 350.00 and said after the fact i could have gotten it cheaper some where else if i knew about this site or another site........the internet has killed many small bussiness people......its catching up with these machines also..........this is just an example here.......nothing is exact because it changes everday...........no harm ment to anybody here.....its just an example............................at-slots

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i would agree with at-slots on the part about small businesses going out of business, besides the shipping companies making the money the only vendors that will most likely last are the one that do it more as a hobby and those who sell so many machines that the profit that they do make is enough. quantity.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yes i was going to mention that.....but i got caught up in the moment........great for a hobby when u have a low overhead to pay and when u can make just a couple of bucks in your spare time.....and the old saying is only the strong will survive.........at-slots

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default ?

my question is what happened to the other 230 machines in the crate (after we subtract the 20 busted ones) ??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i'm confused,,,,,,,,,we have 480 machines,,,20 broken thats um,, 460,,230 of them need transformers, that leaves us with 230 up and running,, where is the 210 machines ??? i lost 20 machines somewhere

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !

i have no idea what your talking about. :oops: Honestly i changed it from 210 to 230. by the way 230 machines at 200 ...... lets see, 230 carry the 1 subtract 3x6 and 4x11 ... oh ya!! theres that $46,000 profit i was missing!! :smt042

Utopia1dc

480 start
    20 broken

now 460

half need transformers 230

at-slots forgot in his post about the other 230

hope this clears it up! :roll: :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !

Ya see....the thing about the Internet is: it kills the greedy selfrightous sleazy pompous jerks, but the honest small business person can start and succeed beyond their wildest dreams if they aren't in it to retire on every sale!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

tank i agree and i think the best example of that would have to be pachislousa they have reasonably priced machines and arent trying to get rich off everyone if it wasnt for them i wouldnt even be into these machines

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just talked to Robert at Pachislusa last knight. I needed some more auto stops. He mentioned he may be getting out of selling machines. No money in it he said.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

that will be to great vendors that will have gone out, rob and republic industries, hopefully milt will NEVER go out of business because then i dont know where'd i get my machine from :cry:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    I just talked to Robert at Pachislusa last knight. I needed some more auto stops. He mentioned he may be getting out of selling machines. No money in it he said.
    That is way too bad :-( :-( :-(

I just now came from his site and was thinking of buying a machine from there. The packaging procedure they go through seemed really good, and the prices seemed good.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast