Thread: Taiyo Electric King Kong Pachinko on Ebay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Taiyo Electric King Kong Pachinko on Ebay

I try not to do many shameless shelf plugs, but I just wanted to let everyone on the site know that we are auctioning a King Kong modern pachinko machine off ebay. The right sided frame animatronic piece was damaged during shipping to the original buyer and now it will move down, but the servo won't move it back up. Other than that the machine is in perfect order and comes with a tray, pachinko key, full volume controls, feet and 500 balls. The auction starts at 99 cents and has no reserve (but unlike from our site it has a shipping charge).

Taiyo Electric King Kong Pachinko Machine Cheap Import - eBay (item 320631950280 end time Dec-23-10 11:55:17 PST)
    Last edited by jackdanielsx; 12-16-2010 at 11:50 PM.
    Clover Collectables - the US's largest Pachinko and Pachislo dealer - [email]Contact@clovercollectables.com

2. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to jackdanielsx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Taiyo Electric King Kong Pachinko on Ebay

We had a really good response to our last auction with a lot of bids (last minute sniping never ceases to amaze me) and because of this we are going to be putting up another machine. The Hokuto no Ken machine was brought over from Japan specifically for a customer and they did not wish to pay their remaining balance and so instead of putting it up on our site we are going to put it on the chopping block. If this auction does as well as the last one I will try to make this a weekly occurrence (does that sound good?). Here's the link:

Hokuto no Ken Fist of the North Star Pachinko Machine - eBay (item 320634313724 end time Dec-30-10 17:22:19 PST)
    Clover Collectables - the US's largest Pachinko and Pachislo dealer - [email]Contact@clovercollectables.com

4. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to jackdanielsx