Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No Balls On Bonus, Other Issues

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: No Balls On Bonus, Other Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Toy Ranch View Post
    Well, this morning's test didn't go so well. It still does not pay out on bonus.

I have about 400 to 500 balls. I did as suggested and put all of them but 1 in the top hopper and put the 1 through the bonus. No ball payout. Since there is a weight sensor in the top, I put a cordless drill on top of the balls to add more weight. The drill is quite heavy, and should simulate another 500 balls or so. With and without the drill in place, I tried it several more times and with no better result. Sometimes it will pay a few balls if I press the small inset button with LED numbers over it after bonus, and other times it doesn't. I made another video of it to demonstrate what is going on.

Last night I ordered another 2000 balls, so when they arrive there should be enough.

YouTube - pachi trouble demo
    Forgive me I am new at this also but I got 2 cents of possible info.

I don't think you hit any jackpot. None of the same fishes lined up.

Here is a pic of mine. When the middle lines up the top will go to win and then all hell breaks loose and the open door opens and it's on time!

Instead of playing to win cheat some. Open the door and just put balls in the winner area that activates the screen and just wait till the same fishes line up.

I hope my guess is right.

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to WOEII

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: No Balls On Bonus, Other Issues

Indeed it just needed more balls. My order from Goldenstatetraders1 arrived today and adding more balls to the upper tray fixed all the payout issues and things are now working. Thanks much for everyone's help and input on this issue. My son's Christmas present is now ready to go. He will be really happy, he's been asking me about Pachinko for months, and this machine was high on his list of faves. I'll try and figure out how to "close the ticket" now. Yay PachiTalk!

4. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Toy Ranch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2