Thread: Im so excited I cant stand it............im so rediculous

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Im so excited I cant stand it............im so rediculous

well....Its only day one of waiting and Ive already checked the FedEx shipment status... man, i have another week of this....I also bought a cheaper pachinko machine...thought it might be fun for my son and i. I remember playing one of the older ones that my uncle had when i was a kid and i loved the thing....i would always want to go over and visit, not to say hi to my uncle, but to play that thing.....anyway, I'm really excited and really cant wait to get it....I kinda feel like a kid again waiting to go over to my uncles....hehe....
    was hoping that you guys could help me out...ive seen a few of the posts but wanted to know about how many tokens and balls i should get and from who? I don't care if they are used and all, ill just clean em up... I think ill try tanks idea and have a couple rum and cokes swallow the coins and do chunks truffle shuffle...any help is greatly appreciated......oh and by the way guys, this site is great.. Ive checked the posts on this thing about 5 times a day since i signed up...I think Ive finally found my favorite hobby........the pachinko and pachislo machines, not checking what you guys wrote 5 times a day......although, that is a good hobby too...thx guys and appreciate all the good tips. :grin:
    Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The best deal on balls since Republic Industries went out of business would be to try and get them from Ebay. TexasAuction (slot-pachinko.com) wants too much for them IMHO.

Ebay Pachinko Balls

For tokens, you can also shop ebay and a number of people here sell them in the classifieds section.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What Pachinko did you go for? Let me know how the service has been, I am still looking for one to add to my slots.
    -------------------------------
    Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing.
    -Wernher von Braun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

oh....it was that silly alien onion that was on ebay....dont think it came from a vendor....shipping was only like $26 so I got the machine for 110. i figured it was decent for the price, well see if it is any good. if not, its no big loss.....Ill let you know how it is...In the future ill be buying better ones prob from stealth or TA, they seem to have the best selection and come very recommended from the other ppl on this site...