Thread: Nishijin Future Trend Manual

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Nishijin Future Trend Manual

I just purchased a Nishijin Future Trend machine. I would like to know the year it was made and if there's a repair manual around. I've search ebay and other sites but the list these machines as "a" "b" "c" etc but none od these models appear the same . I'm assuming its a newer model but have no idea. I really would like a manual so I can repair it. thxs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default re: Nishijin Future Trend Manual

There is very little printed material on these machines, if any. If you post some clear pics of your machine, I'm sure some of the membership will jump in to assist you in any way they can.

Welcome!
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here's pictures of Nishijin Future Trend(This machine was sold by Pacific Rim Pachinko and they're no longer in business...Need Information about this machine(How old) and a repair manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to bhc65

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As I mentioned earlier... printed material is very difficult to come by, and I would think especially for a machine like this one. Some of the newer models have guides and promotional materials, but I have never seen any type of repair manual. These games were never really meant for an aftermarket.

Are you having a specific issue with this machine?
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't know much about this machine but there's about a 15 balls in the machine and it won't play(drop balls into the launcher) I'm not sure if I need 500 plus balls just to operate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Post re: Nishijin Future Trend Manual

'Future trend' is just the moniker Nishijin wrote on their frames at this time - many machines have the same writing.

Your machine is actually called (パチンコ大賞) Pachinko Taishou, or Pachinko Big Awards in English (thus the little guy grabbing all the balls into his pachinko tray - big awards!) - LINK. It was released into parlours in 1989 and was a huge hit in Japan - I played it a lot!

It's a hanemono machine : LINK

Here's an entry from a Japanese blog (it has some videos too) : LINK

Great machine - kids love it.

15 balls is not enough - you'll get errors from the machine saying it hasn't got enough spheres to operate. This machine pays out 800 balls every time it goes into Jackpot mode, so yeah, get some more balls for this one!
    Last edited by candyflip; 12-02-2010 at 12:03 AM.
    There is always another machine around the corner...

8. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to candyflip

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the info it helps, no is there a manual available? I looked high and low and can't seem to find the correct one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Post re: Nishijin Future Trend Manual

Quote Originally Posted by bhc65 View Post
    Thanks for the info it helps, no is there a manual available? I looked high and low and can't seem to find the correct one.
    you keep hoping against hope don't you???

As has been said, manuals are not generally available for these machines as they are not designed for home use. If you could find one, it would be in Japanese most likely.

short answer - no. There is plenty of generic info on this site to help you out though with this machine. Get searching...

best wishes and enjoy it...
    There is always another machine around the corner...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if you have questions Brother Tailtrauma has that exact same machine.. I know cause i traded / sold it to him.. hes a great guy and will help ya out... he should be able to help ya with any questions... when i traded it to him it was not working and he got it up and running in a day or two..

hear is a link to his Profile http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/members/tailtrauma.html

its a cute game and yes it will need way more then 15 balls... 200 to get it working 500 to play if for a short time and 1000 to fill the hopper

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...o-machine.html

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...odel-c-x2.html
    Last edited by Moparformances; 12-02-2010 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

12. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Nishijin Future Trend Manual

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

As mentioned, there are usually no specific game manuals for pachinkos, and if any were available they would undoubtedly be written in Japanese

We do however have generic guides to Modern Pachinko playing in our Research Centre, which may be helpful if you are new to Pachinko,

Here's the link, and you would need to check out the Pachinko FAQs section

PachiTalk Research Center - PachiTalk

and of course, if you have any questions at all, then please post them as our Members are very friendly, knowledgeable and usually very happy to help

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

14. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Nishijin Future Trend Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    if you have questions Brother Tailtrauma has that exact same machine.. I know cause i traded / sold it to him.. hes a great guy and will help ya out... he should be able to help ya with any questions... when i traded it to him it was not working and he got it up and running in a day or two..

hear is a link to his Profile http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/members/tailtrauma.html

its a cute game and yes it will need way more then 15 balls... 200 to get it working 500 to play if for a short time and 1000 to fill the hopper

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...o-machine.html

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...odel-c-x2.html
    Yup! That's a fun machine.

These things have all kinds of lockouts built in to stop play if they run out of balls.

It is worth noting that the payout mechanism is -completely- gravity driven mechanical, just like the model C. Power is only for the center feature and the shooter.

The mechanism works almost exactly like a Nishijin model C. Check out Mopar's model C video for details on how it works... you won't find better info on how these things are supposed to work anywhere that I know of.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/vint...l-c-video.html

The plate switch at the top of the track on the back (near the top back hopper) prevents balls from entering the shooter mechanism when the hopper is empty.

If there are any balls stuck, inside the back, you'll need to make the machine 'think' it is full of balls in order to get it to release the stuck balls.
    The mechanism Mopar points out here at 47sec, for example, locks the payout mechanism, which keeps the arm from descending all the way to the bottom, which causes the stuck balls.

YouTube - Model "C" How to

Seconded on balls. You'll need to have the track full all the way back to the top back hopper for the machine to work at all, and you'll need to have the hopper at least half full for any real play to occur.

Best of luck getting this running, and congrats on a good find! That's one of my favorite machines.

16. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to TailTrauma