Thread: And for my 5000 th. Post . . .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation And for my 5000 th. Post . . .

I give you Bio Hazard

Yep I found one.

Pic 4 is the whole inner door assembly, 5 is the odds set button which is also used as the error reset when the machine throws an error. If you leave the door open for 5 minuets it will throw an error..

Pic 6, the mother board, 7 is the new parlor interface board that replaced the traditional 30 pin stop board. You can actually remove this board from the Pachi and it will continue to play W/O any errors. The bottom LED that is lit is a signal that the door is open.

Pic 8 is the hopper and power supply which has minimal Switches.

Pic 9 is the volume control. (bottom left corner, the red knob) Has about 8 settings from Yes, a very nice LOW up to "hey LD, Got a Pair of socks"?

Videos are uploading as I type. Unfortunately although the LCD is sharp and crisp, the display of this machine is in a dark building so the screen did not come out like I wanted it to. I'll have to play with angle shots and back lighting to try to improve them.

I swear that Japanese Pachislo makers know about AutoSlot. This Pachi is 100% opposite of the design for one. The parts I would have to put on a board to fully operate Reel Stop and Credit add would DOUBLE the size of my biggest Board the AS-04.

Credit Add only may be possible but a separate button would have to be added as the Reel Stop Button Logic is 180 out and they upped the operating voltage for them past the limits of my Chips.

I may have to Hire a Certain and her . Fly her over to Japan to (as Elvis said) T.C.B. with the R & D guys in house.

Well the first 2 of 5 videos are ready. I'll post the rest later tonight.These are the Error that sets in the Pachi and how to reset the Error.

YouTube - Bio Hazard Error Warning

YouTube - Bio Hazard reset the Error
    Attached Images Attached Images
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

2. The following 20 users say "Thanks" to new in town