Thread: sankyo 777 fever pachinko machine

ukidude

Default sankyo 777 fever pachinko machine

I am tinkering with a Sankyo fever 7 & 15 pachinko game,has the 3 moving reels in the center that flash/light up when a ball gets into that slot. i can get 7 balls to pay out when entering normal & center win slots . but it seems not to pay 15 balls at all from any slot. is anyone familiar with this Sankyo 777 fever pachinko game? also does the motor for the 7/15 wining ball payout run all the time, i know it stops when the upper tray gets low on balls.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it pays 15 when playing jackpot round and a ball goes into the jackpot door
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

ukidude

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    it pays 15 balls when playing jackpot round and a ball goes into the jackpot door
    :-) :lol: yep it goes crazy in the jackpot mode. now i just have to find out it, if the payout motor is supposed to run/turn its arms all the time? when you get 1 ball in a slot? or is the motor go on/off ,but some arm or something not working correctly.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi ukidude,

I have a Fever Seven machine and it pays 12 on the side pockets and 5 in the start pocket when in normal, not jackpot, mode. Perhaps, we have different models?

Take a look here and see which model you have ? Models SP and GP and DX. Take a look. Which do you have?

Am not sure what you mean about the payout mode motor running? :-? :lol:

5. The following user says "Thanks" to slotter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wonder if it's an older Sankyo...
    I had / have some older ones that the payout motor ran constantly.

Can you post a pic of it if it's not one of the ones slotter pointed you at?
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

ukidude

The little motor in back when 1 ball gets to it the it moves a lever the dispenses 7 balls , but the motor keeps running. those pics aren't it, its a dadio 7&15 fever sankyo machine cant be to old!

ukidude

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe

here it is, also when it hits payoff mode it doesn't shut off by itself?how do i attach a pic anyway?[/img]

ukidude

Quote Originally Posted by ukidude
    Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe

here it is, also when it hits payoff mode it doesn't shut off by itself?how do i attach a pic anyway?[/img]
    i guess the help section explained how to upload a pic . you cant , uless its a public domain or something anyway, if you go to ebay & search for pachinkos you'll find one like mine 4 sale with pics, about 5-6 days remaining their asking 110 for it , fever 777 sankyo, better yet type sankyo pachinko , let me know what ya think. thanks 4 the input/help

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Whew... that was a quest! :lol:

Yup... machines I've had similar to that one (same era Sankyo) have all had the payout motor run all the time. I know of at least one other member that confirmed his did the same. I thought it was only mine (odd though, since 3 did it), but at least felt better knowing I wasn't alone.

Noisy critter, ain't it? :-P

Maybe others with Sankyo machines from this era (90's) can confirm / deny the noise.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The good news it's working as designed. If it's a bit noisy, well, that's probably all right. Sounds as if logicprobe solved this one. 8-)

ukidude

one other thing, when it goes into the jackpot mode,shouldn't it stop or quit ? i have to unplug mine, it just keeps making noises. and wont reset itself , almost like a tilt *mode,thanks for the help 8-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You might want to take a look here how I reset my machine and give that a try.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: sankyo 777 fever pachinko machine

Hi you guys,
    I just acquired an 7&15 Fever Sankyo pachinko not long ago. Looks like it is from the 90s as well. And yes, the payout motor runs constantly unless the upper ball hopper runs out of balls, then the pay off motor stops by a lever from the top ball reservoir, and going to a micro switch down below.
    I came on this forum to see if the pay off motor constantly running was normal or not. Looks like it is. Strange they would leave a motor constantly running instead of sensing a pay off ball has arrived, and THEN turn on the motor. Hmmm. I am still going to take that section apart and clean it and see if that is really the way it was made. I keep thinking a lever or micro switch is stuck. That is the only section I have not had apart yet. Thanks for the head up!! I will let ya know my findings. Cheers, Bob

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to BobFike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by BobFike View Post
    Hi you guys,
    I just acquired an 7&15 Fever Sankyo pachinko not long ago. Looks like it is from the 90s as well. And yes, the payout motor runs constantly unless the upper ball hopper runs out of balls, then the pay off motor stops by a lever from the top ball reservoir, and going to a micro switch down below.
    I came on this forum to see if the pay off motor constantly running was normal or not. Looks like it is. Strange they would leave a motor constantly running instead of sensing a pay off ball has arrived, and THEN turn on the motor. Hmmm. I am still going to take that section apart and clean it and see if that is really the way it was made. I keep thinking a lever or micro switch is stuck. That is the only section I have not had apart yet. Thanks for the head up!! I will let ya know my findings. Cheers, Bob
    Hi Bob, I have an early modern machine that acted like yours when I got it. For mine the micro switch alongside the frame acts as a ball dump. When I hold it down for about 5-10 seconds it will turn on the payout motor. My motor will continue to run even after the hopper is empty. When I hold down the switch again for a shorter amount of time then the motor turns off.

Perhaps yours acts in a similar way. You might want to post some pictures of the back of your machine for all to look over if you continue to have any trouble.

17. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So I just read your post a third time. You first mention that the motor stops after the balls run out. Most likely then the system remembers that prior payouts are due and it just needs to catch up. This could involve several hundred or thousands of balls. If this is the case then grab a beverage of choice and keep feeding the reward hopper.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry for replying to a 17 year old post.. but

I am now tinkering with one of these did you ever get an oe error?

Here is a link to some pictures and a video. Thanks in advance to anyone that knows why this is doing this.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just bought a second machine of this type a few days before Christmas. The payoff ball motor runs al the time (as it is supposed to) and makes the same low level noise as my other one. Could that be because of the difference between the motor rating of 50hz instead of 60hz for US electricity?
    By the way there is a brass bushing mounted in the plastic behind the motor that supports the rotating shaft. On mine the bushing was loose and had worn out the plastic...I had to remount it and secure with some adhesive.

Also I wanted to reinforce that these machines remember prior "wins", and if you get one that hasn't been able to pay them out for some reason, when it is fixed those payouts are then still due.
    I poured balls into the machine for 5 solid minutes, at first is was large payouts and then eventually it was counting out individual balls right before it got caught up and stopped.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Matsuri or "Festival" in English. It's weird how many times Pachinko graphics that involve people like the clown? have menacing looks on their faces.
    One broken win pocket and was extremely dirty, but after a bath, it's nice and colorful for $120. When I got there he said he had received other inquires about it but I was first!

005.jpg
    Last edited by SibSr; 01-02-2023 at 10:18 AM.

22. The following user says "Thanks" to SibSr

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It’s a kabuki mask; not a “clown”. Probably a demon…

Although they do make real clown pachinkos too…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice "Pennywise" on the front bottom tray
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

26. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57