Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: My Bingo slot quit working

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My Bingo slot quit working

Just e-mailed you Gary.

The AutoSlot is there to replace the function of the Broken Token Acceptor. It did not fix it. The only way you will be able to manually insert Tokens and have them register is to replace the Token Acceptor. The two sensors on it are Bad.

Once you load up the 53 Tokens with the AutoSlot, (50 into credit and 3 ready to spin) press the spin knob and all reels stop there are still 50 credits banked. You should be able to press the Max bet Button to put 3 of the 50 credits banked in, the three lights should light up and pressing the spin knob again should start the reels spinning.

Once the credits banked get low or run out, hold the right stop button again and let the AutoSlot load up credits again into the machine. The only down side to this is after you have a BIG win and the machine fills up your lower door tray you will have to put them manually back into the hopper.

If, while pressing the right Stop Button to load up Credits with the AutoSlot you get a "CR" Error, open the door and check the two Red splice connections on the Brown and Yellow wires I connected to the Token Acceptor plug. One of the two probably lost it's connection and the machine was sensing only one of the two "Simulated" sensor inputs from the AutoSlot. Just "Jiggle" the Red splices, reset the Error and try loading Credits again with the AutoSlot.

I'm still trying to source a replacement Token Acceptor. Not many of the Vendors out there are selling "Parts" anymore.

And even with ALL the business I have done with Stealth over the years, I Too have not heard back from them.

More Pic's of the Token Acceptor Gary need are Below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by new in town; 11-03-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Added a Pic's
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hoorah!! My Bingo slot is back in action...NnT found me a new Acceptor..It now is back to normal...and I now have an Autostop...and I really like it better then pushing the buttons myself...Thanks for all your help and suggestions...NnT worked extra hard,until the problem was solved...it was the Acceptor after all...I thought for sure I was going to have to save up for a new machine...

4. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to Baleahay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good news!!!

Thank you New in Town!!!
    Dawn

6. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: My Bingo slot quit working

All in all I had a Great time working with Gary to Fix his Pachi.

And he now has a better knowledge on his machine should he have any problems in the future.

Now as to what went wrong as I see it. The Token acceptor itself as a whole did not fail. The Tokens were passing through the sensors correctly meaning the height they slid down the rail was correct.

The PC Board which the sensors sit on was not damaged. No broken solder runs, the resistors and capacitor on it were O.K. The two sensors themselves failed. The first time the Token Acceptor was removed from the Pachi, Gary had his hands full and dropped the Acceptor to the floor. This probably "Shocked" the sensors and broke them.

Being I did not have his brand Pachi here I found one that I do own that had the same number of sensors, the same operating voltages / logic state and number of wires on the Acceptor plug. That Pachi was my Tom Cat. The only problem I had was the plug from his Acceptors wiring did not fit the Door Board plug on my Tom Cat. So I made jumper wires using "Shunt" pins to plug directly into Gary's plug and connect to the Tom Cat plug.

A Pic of the defective Board and How I wired Gary's part into my Tom Cat are below.

I had the Good Luck to find someone who had a replacement Acceptor. It was not complete but it had the sensor board needed to make the repairs.

Have Fun with "IT" Gary. Good working with you.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

8. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to new in town

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Great News
    and a happy ending
    Ian #UKPachinko

10. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

One thing I learned..even if you drop your acceptor on thr carpet..doesn't mean it is'nt broke..just the jolt or shock of it can damage the sensors...But I have learned so much from this ordeal...and things about the machine that would have taken me a much longer time to figure out...Makes me even more determined to get another machine...but next time just for my own pleasure...not for the all the other residents..

12. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Baleahay

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4