Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My Bingo slot quit working

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My Bingo slot quit working

I'm answering everyones questions the best I can..I've sent pictures that I realize aren't the clearest...but my camera is an inexpensive one,and its the best it will do.
    I'm open to all suggestions,and appreciate all who have tried to help me..I use a computer that is in a senior complex,and I can't always get to it..others use it too..

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Baleahay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What alston1 is saying is that it is for the benefit of the forum that the questions and answers remain in the open so that we may all learn from the process.

We are all still rooting for you to find a solution to your problem. If it is solved by means of Private Messaging for whatever reason, please post the solution for the benefit of other and future members that may have a similar problem.

I think the pictures that were posted are fine...the second set was pretty clear.
    Dawn

4. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by alstonj1 View Post
    "May have found out the problem. Waiting on an answer back from Gary."

well cant wait to hear the out come since your keeping us all in suspense by going dark on us the idea of this forum is to allow the free dissemination of information concerning these machines since they have precious little information to begin with . I usually do my troubleshooting in public . the credit add feature isn't really anything news worthy if you know how digital switching works anyway .
    Sending you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dattia View Post
    What alston1 is saying is that it is for the benefit of the forum that the questions and answers remain in the open so that we may all learn from the process.

We are all still rooting for you to find a solution to your problem. If it is solved by means of Private Messaging for whatever reason, please post the solution for the benefit of other and future members that may have a similar problem.

I think the pictures that were posted are fine...the second set was pretty clear.
    Thank You for posting this My Dear.

All, Please see Post 37. When this is figured out Believe Me, The solution to the Problem will be made to ALL of our PachiTalk Members.

72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

6. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Baleahay View Post
    I'm answering everyones questions the best I can..I've sent pictures that I realize aren't the clearest...but my camera is an inexpensive one,and its the best it will do.
    I'm open to all suggestions,and appreciate all who have tried to help me..I use a computer that is in a senior complex,and I can't always get to it..others use it too..
    Your doing fine just continue to work with new in town to find your solution since he has an idea of whats going on .If it doesn't come to a positive conclusion the rest of us are here to help as well.
    Jeff

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dattia View Post

Thanks Dawn, I bow to fairer sex . your explanation couldn't have been better ...

I may seem caustic in my opinions but it is for the betterment of the forum that all solutions and trouble shooting be transparent so others may learn to fix their own machines .Not everyone has a tech to talk to or come to their home to work on their machines so these threads are their lifeline in an ocean without lifeguards and some do wish to try to go in the water past their knees and i applaud that spirit...
    Jeff

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I feel my machine is locked up in an error mode...and my only way to fix it is to find 0ut what error its stuck in and correct it..right now the only error code I can get the machine to show ,is a hopper error...so my thinking it is probably something to do with hooper,and I have to check all the connections there,and inside the hopper its self..what I find out i will share..

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Baleahay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As Jeff posted about it the three stop buttons are lit, reels are not spinning. During play as the reels are spinning normally if you put a token in the slot it should fall back into the front door tray which is not the case here. They are going into the hopper being the magnet is activated.

Bingo is stuck in the middle of a routine that is not ending. We are about to start checking all the switch functions, reset functions and other things.

This Pachi has three resets.

Main reset. red square button on the power supply

memory reset. white square button on the power supply.

Key to the left reset.

There are also Two sensors on the door frame not one for the left key turn. This is a 24 volt Pachi, not a 100 volt.

There are actually two reasons why I took my help to Baleahay Via e-mail's.

One being post #37 and second, direct communication back and forth. Posting "Step by Step" troubleshooting in the Thread would make it time consuming scrolling back and forth the posts to review what has been done. A constant "Reply" e-mail keeps all the communications on one page.

Now where is that Truck Driver?

Oh Mighty! ! !

Can you translate B, C, D, E and F.

Attached Images Attached Images
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

14. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I need to clear up something,,apparently a few members misinturpeted my first posting on this site..When I first came on,I had no idea what a thread was,and where to post a question..I found a place that looked like I could post there..so I did
    I had gotten my machine from an estate of a fellow that had died in the complex I live in..when I got it home and plugged it in,it worked fine,but it only paid out points,and not tokens..I called the mans daughter and asked why only points..she replied she thought her father had changed it over to quarters,and maybe that was why it didn't pay out tokens..I told her I didn't think they could be changed over..but the more i thought about it, the more I wondered..so I took the Acceptor off to see if it had been changed in any way...It didn't looked tampered with at all,so I put it back the same way I found it...I turned it back on,and result you've already heard about..Now on that first post i mentioned that i took the acceptor off to see if it could be changed to quarters...I didn't mean so I could do it..I meant could someone do that for a fact...after I wrote it I realized it could be miss read,so I tried to delete it..but what I did was just make another copy of it..so I asked for the 2 to be deleted,and I wrote a new one...Had I had a manual,I would have found out,that there is a way to change from points to tokens..I hope I have satisfied the people who were in doubt...

16. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Baleahay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is there a name for tokens that have no carving on them...smooth on both sides..I have been calling them slugs..I have several that came with my machine..the smooth ones go thru at times,but not always...the ones that are engraved I call tokens...is slugs the right word..a few didn't know what I was talking about when I called them slugs...it looks like someone punched them out to save money on tokens...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Those are known as "Polish Currency"

Spoiler

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Baleahay View Post
    ..the smooth ones go thru at times,but not always...

You might be having a problem with the magnet on your coin mech. Unplug the mech and look at the back of it. You should see a small round ring with a set screw in the side of it. The screw is holding a magnet inside the ring. Loosen the screw and back the magnet out (away) from the tokens path of travel. Because of the large variety of tokens and their metallic composition rejection problems from the magnet (slug detector) occur. I just back all of mine out out and the heck with it, no problems in that department for me!
    If that is not the problem you may have a lot of bent tokens. If so time to buy some new ones!!

20. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to SlotsRfun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The screw in the ring is so tight that I am stripping it trying to get it out..so now I have to find one of those tools for getting out stripped screws

Thanks
    Thanks Received

on most machines you can only play in credit mode. some you can switch over by pressing the left button.

the easy way around this is to add 53 tokens and spin, then add 3 tokens a spin for payouts
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

23. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't worry, We're get to the bottom of this.
    Ian #UKPachinko

25. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Up date on Gary's Bingo.

#1. He now knows how to use a Multimeter.

The problem was troubleshot down to the sensors in the Token Acceptor. He sent it to me and I patched the sensor board into my Tom Cat. The voltages he gave me from his Bingo matched my Tom Cat's.

Both of the S 85 sensors are bad. The circuit board is not damaged, the two resistors and the capacitor on it are good.

I have a call into Stealth to see if they could provide us with a replacement Token Acceptor.

In the mean time I have offered Gary an AutoSlot (my cost to build it) Don't ask him what he is going to PAY for "IT" ! ! !

If he divulges that information I will remotely activate the C-4 implanted "IT"

The AutoSlot with credit Add will be a transplant to insert Tokens into his Pachi.

27. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to new in town

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well done NinT
    Good to get to the bottom of it.
    In a way, its good to find a real fault and not a quick fix after so much trouble.
    Don't know what the autoslot does, But if it means that the bingo will work till a new token acceptor can be found, great work
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A u t o S l o t :

Autoslot

30. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I want to thank all those who pitched in to help me fix my broken Bingo slot..I have learned so much about this machine then I could ever have gotten in books..
    Like NinT said,I even learned how the use a Multimeter..It was a long process,checking plug-in after plug-in..and waiting to see if I got the right reading..I couldn't have done it without 1:1 help...I was trying to follow each and every ones suggestions,and it was too hard to keep focused..I especially want to thank NinT for taking time during his busy day to stick with me to the end..I'll keep you all informed on final outcome...

32. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Baleahay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hopefully, it will all work out in the end. My first machine arrived DOA and it was the fine members here that stuck with me until it was up and running, so I had every confidence when I told you to hang in and be patient.

It is never too late to learn something new!
    Dawn

34. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lightbulb Re: My Bingo slot quit working

Does anyone have or know someone who has an Acceptor that will fit my Bingo slot???I'm afraid mine is Kaputt[ATTACH]31561]Please let me know as soon as possible..With all the help I recieved..I think its narrowed down to that]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Baleahay; 11-03-2010 at 06:02 PM. Reason: picture in by mistake

36. The following user says "Thanks" to Baleahay

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast