Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 28 Arrangeballs in GA

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 28 Arrangeballs in GA

Hi Trish...thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Not much concerning these machines (any pachi) goes under the radar around here. As you see, we have been discussing your listing. (That must have been strange for you )

Thank you for also for sharing your story... it definitely had us wondering how these all came to be in the same place. There is a segment of our forum membership that is strictly interested in the vintage pachinkos... I am not one of them, but I do LOVE to read up on the acquisitions and subsequent restorations.

Hopefully, your coming here and your willingness to provide information and more pictures will help facilitate a sale (or several if you considering separating the lot) for you and the pachinkos will find homes in the hands of people who truly love them.

Nice to have you here.
    Dawn

2. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wink Re: 28 Arrangeballs in GA

What Dawn said!

Thanks for checking in with us!

And good luck with the sale.
    There is always another machine around the corner...

4. The following user says "Thanks" to candyflip

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, thanks for the post, Trish.

I'm sure that someone will be willing to pick those machines up. If that doesn't happen, please think about shipping individual machines!

- Wade

6. The following user says "Thanks" to wibbix

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: 28 Arrangeballs in GA

It was strange to find that people from all over the place were talking about them, but it has made this so much fun! Thanks for reading and replying :-)

8. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Haven

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, So I had to wait for my husband to get home to help me drag them all out to take the new pictures, but boy was it worth it! I found a couple things that I didn’t realize were in there!

I will say that they are dirty, but they were dirty when we got them, but I am sure that they will clean up nicely :-)

I was very surprised with each one we opened how intact most of them appeared to be, of course I don’t really know what should be in there, but they had circuit boards and other things that I have seen in others people’s pictures.

I am adding a link to my Flikr photo page because I thought that would make it easiest.

So first the written list:

(20) Balloon motif ArrangeBall machines, with names on them including Satomi, Three Star, Miricle, Buffalo & ArrangeBall. These, by far, were the best ones, they were the cleanest and looked as those these were ones he had begun repairing, and all 20 have Plexi. A lot of them have the token slots and stuff, and some still had locks, but you can view the details on the photos. For every one of them I took a closed shot and an inside shot, but I guess you will have to figure out which goes with which but at least now you can see more details.

(1) Jumbo Baseball! I didn’t even know I had it! It has plexi & an inside view.

(1) Nishin Super Deluxe Pachinko, this one is the door only with the workings attached to t he back, but no case.

(3) Diamond Ball – Tsuzu – all three with no plexi, flower motif? They also have locked cabinets and I have no key, so no inside pictures.

(2) Challengeball with what looks like a Dragon Motif? no plexi, they also have locked cabinets and I have no key, so no inside pictures.

(2) Arrangeball – Three Star - no plexi, they also have locked cabinets and I have no key, so no inside pictures.

On the photo page I tried to number them as best I could but if I got the wrong in my haste please forgive me in advance :-)

All of them! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thank you!!!

10. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to Haven

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, so I figured out how to make an album here and I uploaded the pictures, maybe when the auction ends y'all can tell me anything y'all may know about them :-)

12. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Haven

Thanks
    Thanks Received

after looking at all the pictures im sorry to say that theres not much there...

all of the coin shoots are gone.. meaning that once a game is played there is not mech to pay out the winning tokens...

what a shame... its truly sad to see so many machine's gutted out of the vital parts...

i wonder what other modifications were made to them...

with nothing to catch the coins inserted to start each game.. the inserted coins would fall to the botom of each machine creating risk of a dead short to the transformer and other componets...
    Last edited by Moparformances; 10-02-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

14. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unhappy Re: 28 Arrangeballs in GA

Awww, I was so excited too... Oh well, maybe they will be worth something to some one, thanks for letting me know though. I suppose it's better that my bidders know up front though, because I have a 100% seller feedback rating that I take a lot of pride in, and I am sure someone may have been upset and complained afterward and possibly ruined my good rating... Can't say I'm not sad though, it's fun to think you have found a treasure
    Last edited by Haven; 10-02-2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The following user says "Thanks" to Haven

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I find it a bit strange that the insides of every machine (no matter what make or model) are nearly identical.. and look as though the circut boards have been replaced.. and all replaces with the same circut board..

every Arrange ball i have worked on was different on the inside.. the only one that are the same are twin machines.. Even the 3 Janball machines i have been inside of have very very obvious changes between them..

my guess is that these machine have been totaly rewired for carnival use..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh that is unfortunate There was probably a box of parts somewhere that didn't stay with the machines after they were modded.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide more info on these machines. I can assure you that if they had all that they needed... people here would be tripping over each other to get them.

I think it is very admirable that you take pride in your rating and are providing full disclosure even if it means less interest in your item. In the end, you may be right... perhaps they will be worth something to someone. I continue to wish you good luck with this listing.
    Dawn

20. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

22. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, I am down to one bidder now, another person revoked their bid...

But honestly, knowing that whoever might come and get them would have to drive so far and invest so much beyond the bid price to get them just, well, that would have been awful for them to find out they were not what they thought. I have learned a lot from y'all and from info on this site, and it also makes me feel better knowing that it probably wouldn't have been worth it for my husband and I to fix them either.

Not to say I'm not sad about the money, a little heartbroken over that (ok, a lot), just like anyone we could use it, but this month I have been a seller on eBay for 10 years, and I really do take pride in my feedback because it is the same to me as taking pride in my "word". So all in all things have worked out as they should have :-)

But y'all please cross your fingers that the last bidder hangs in there ;-)

24. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Haven

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Soooo, up to two bidders again, and I am grateful for that. I am hoping that the token slots, ashtrays, and other parts can be useful for someone as replacement parts, some of that stuff is in really good shape :-) Thanks again to all y'all for commenting and such :-)

26. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Haven

Thanks
    Thanks Received

congrats to Haven and congrats to the high bidder..

im Hoping the winner is a member hear... hoping to get a few parts for my project's

28. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

onsidering they are basically parts machines, its not too bad of a final price for local pickup for a heavy load of pachinkos
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

30. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If the winner is a member here I'd be interested in buying a few of these machines if they're available. I don't nickel and dime so I'll pay a good price for a couple I have in mind ( if available ) and the same for parts machines.

Thanks,
    JC
    Last edited by compirate; 10-03-2010 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

32. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would be interested in buying one, too. I've been thinking of making my own arpachi or janball. Having the base would be a great starting point and cut down on total time.

34. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to wibbix

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I too would like to buy one of them if a Pachi-Talk member wins..

Fixx
    FOUND: Dirty Pair Pachinko.. Thanks Compirate and Arby!

36. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mr. fixx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: 28 Arrangeballs in GA

Thanks again to all of you all, and all in all I think it all went as it should :-)
    I told my husband to think of it as someone is paying us to come and clean out the garage ;-) my version of a half full glass!

When I get details I will let the winner know that items are wanted here, it would be great if the person ends up being a member :-)

38. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Haven

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am glad you were able to find someone to pay you to come and clean out your garage... if I could only be so lucky. We also do really appreciate that you came here... perhaps you can pick up a machine on ebay... vintage, modern or slot... and join in on the fun!
    Dawn

40. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast