Thread: Ebay selling tips

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Ebay selling tips

a few people have been picking my brain about selling on ebay, so mi thought i would post a few tips for ebay newby sellers

you can searxh for what items sell for by, either clicking on [go] next to my ebay at top of page or from search.

jusr click on advance search, then in advance search type in item name

a little below that you will see closed auctions only, check that box and hit search

it will bring up all closed auctions and what stuff sold for.

example [snes game with name or sega game with name of game] [lego people or lego figures] lego block lot or the name of toys like gi joe or anything else.

always start auctions at 1.99 or more, less then that fees will est up most of profits.

because of fees your better listing toys is lots, same theme in each lot, like legos would be medievil or space or harry potter, star wars etc, always include tools or weapons with figures, they sell for more that way.

if its a good video game sell it seperately, if not list 2 or 3 in a lot.

you can do this just about with anything, always check if its worthwhile selling before you list it and save listing fees.

a good title and description are a must for best sales, also a decent picture helps, make sure everything that goes with that auction is in your main picture

if you have any more questions, let me know in this thread and i'll try to help, Paul
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

2. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ebay selling tips

i would like to add ,be honest as possable.. if ya dont know find out... if ya cant find out dont say it at all..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ebay selling tips

that would go under good title and description, i always list any faults or sell items untested.
    and as is

if you not willing to let something go for a certain price don't start it will a lower pirce, people don't like reserve auctions.

always average out your sales example, 10 items listed 2 sell cheaper than you wanted, but your average still is good on all auctions. you won't feel bad about the low sellers

ebay and paypal wil eat 12% to 15% of your profits, keep this in mind, listing, final value and paypal,fees on a hundred dollar item will be at least 12.00

its a good way to get rid of some stuff around the house, or goodies form garage sales or goodwill.

the flat rate box is your friend, there are 4 sizes and you can get the boxes delivered to your home free from upsp site. i do trakcing on everything i mail out

more to come later
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

6. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to luckydog