Thread: My Pachinko Cabinets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My Pachinko Cabinets

I found this site a couple years ago when I was trying to figure out how to hang my pachinko machines. There is a wealth of information here and this site and the people on it have been very useful in helping me determine what I have and what to do with it.

I have 3 machines:
    1. A Daiichi, that my aunt and uncle brought back from Japan in the early 70s. It has traveled around with me quite a bit and I'm kind of surprised that I have never broken or lost it. It hasn't been used much in the last 30 years, but I always tried to keep it in a good environment. I cleaned it up and it works like a champ.

2. A Sanyo that I got in the late 80's. My neighbor in the apartment below me was on the way to the dumpster, saying that it didn't work. I took it from him and found that there was a piece of lint under one of the ball feeder levers. I removed the lint and it worked fine. It has been stored with the Daiichi.

3. A Nishijin that I got from a buddy of mine in the mid 90's. It was in pretty bad shape and I got it more or less because he needed some money and not that I thought I would do anything with it. Every time I look at it, I don't want to waste any time working on it.
    So I looked through the various cabinets that people had built and borrowed (stole ) what they had done and built my cabinets out of oak. I spent the last couple weekends getting them done. Once I had them finished, I had a neighbor see them and he gave me a Pachislo machine that he had and didn't really use, so I built a cabinet for it to sit on.

Pachinko and Pachislo Area

Pachinko Cabinets

Daiichi Pachinko

Sanyo Pachinko

Door Detail, with coaster and ball tray

Dovetail Detail and ball hopper

Hinged Access On The Sanyo Cabinet

Rear Detail showing ball tray and hopper feeding tube on Daiichi

2. The following 24 users say "Thanks" to whiplash