Thread: CR Code

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default CR Code

I just recently acquired a Pachilso Hanabi slot machine. It has come up with CR code on the door. Does anyone know why and how to fix

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: CR Code

generic manual here

PachiTalk Research Center - Machine Manuals - Aruze, Macy, Electracoin, or Universal - PachiTalk

usually its a hopper error, take out tokensturn wheel in bottom of hopper to make sure its ejecting token, wipe it down inside, cleaning the tokens would help too.

put some tokens back in and do a reset as shown in the manual
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

3. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I removed the hopper , cleaned, spun and reset machine. Code still there.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As previously stated I have this Hanabi 1998 machine with a CR code on the door. I have no manual for this particular machine and do not know what this CR means. If it is a hopper code what is it asking for. When i hit the reset it takes away the code but comes back immediatelly when i deposit a coin. Is there a complete reset somewhere or a particular sequence of actions I must do to elliminate.I have pulled the hopper out many times and it seems clear. I have also checked the voltage at the hopper connector and it shows nothing. At this point I have no idea if the hopper is working.
    Does anyone know where I can get a manual, specific code list or schematic for this machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have tried to open the Full Reset page in the research center, but it says 'entry not available'. Also, I did not fina a machine specific manual for Hanabi.

I did however find several old Support Tickets with similar problems. You may want to read a few of those until someone is able to specifically address your issue.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pach...rror-code.html

If that thread doesn't help... type in CR Error Code in the search box and you may find one that does. Good luck!
    Dawn

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Has your pachislo been working normally before getting the Error Code? I believe the 1998 Aruze Hanabi is a 1,2 or 3 bet model, so should work with 1 token, but have you tried inserting more just to see what happens??

From what I have read general pachislo 'C' codes are CE, CJ, CO and usually relate to a token jam or a need to clean the hopper and / or sensors and check for anything trapped in there,

'R' codes seem to refer to RAM I think and a reset is usually required to clear it, so I'm not sure what a 'CR' code actually is (when resetting you have to be sure to follow the procedure carefully)

Pachislos are manufactured solely for the Japanese market and all schematics, manuals, guidebooks, etc would be entirely in Japanese, unless someone has actually taken the time to translate one, that's why we have general pachislo operation guides in our Research Centre, as these tend to cover the usual questions

Hopefully one of our Technical minded members can assist with some pointers on testing your hopper

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Please PM me your e-mail address and I will send you two manuals on this Pachi.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

10. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by new in town View Post
    Please PM me your e-mail address and I will send you two manuals on this Pachi.

Now there's service with a smile!
    Gotta catch 'em all Pa-chink-o

Thanks
    Thanks Received

and a snort

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I did recieve the two manuals and I am working through them now. In regards to other questions I did have the machine working for a short time. The hopper was dispensing tokens but stopped when the CR code appeared. I disd go back to the hopper again and totally cleaned, still the code appears.Thanks for all the the help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Happy to hear the Manuals made it O.K.

Have you taken the top of the Hopper off of the Base? If not Do so. Underneath you will find the sensor that counts the Tokens as they are paid out and some mechanical bits with a spring and roller bearing. If this assembly is "gummed" up it is causing a timing problem with the tokens passing the sensor which will cause the error. A dirty sensor will also cause the problem.

If you are wary about taking it apart, let me know and I will post Pic's on how to do it. If you could, Please post Pic's of you Hopper so I can Match it to one I have Here.

Dwight. If you have the time could you post Pic's of yours.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

16. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I appreciate the help. I have been on the road all day yesterday and will not be able to post any pictures until Thursday afternoon. I have taken the top of the hopper off. I have not removed the rotating tokenstrun wheel off but did remove the magnetic switch from below. I am not sure if under the tokenstrun if there any other switches.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Been ages since I touched a Pachislo. I can remember getting a CR error once, but can't recall the exact details of it... My suggestions:
    • Check the coin hopper is FIRMLY plugged in. (I've had a couple of instances where I'd removed it and didn't quite plug it back in correctly).
    • Have a look to the right of the main hopper, sometimes there's an overflow area. Can you see any thing that looks like a sensor? If so, make sure it itsn't blocked. My old Dance Night had this. I put the manual inside for safe keeping and then spent hours wondering why it wouldn't work anymore.
    • Check the coin mech. Insert a token and see if it goes from slot to hopper. If not, try to find the coin jam. I seem to recall having a couple of these and maybe where I remember the CR from(?).
    • Make sure the hopper can spit tokens. Pop a handful in and turn the dial. If they spit out half-way across the room, it's fine.
    • Once you checked all those things, go for an odds change which should reset the machine.
    Let me know if any of that helped or not. I'll see if I can rack my brains on where I saw the CR again. Darn my memory... Good luck!
    May the 4th be with you!
    Pachi Systems Inc. - Why not?
    Pachi Battle System - Hardware complete!

19. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Random_Hajile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: CR Code

I finally have been able to get back to my machine. I ran across a source that told me how to do a restart.
    1) Turn off machine inside
    2) rotate the inside key to the right
    3) Hold down the outside toggle and turn machine back on.
    4) Hit reset to elliminate.
    This did eliminate the CR code on the front. The machine now appears to function correctly but every now and then it does comes back. When the CR code does come back all I need to do is hit the reset key to clear. Still I am not sure why this happens. It almost acks like a tilt function.
    I have included pictures of the outside and the hopper as well.
    Thanks for all the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

21. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to murf