Quote Originally Posted by jutderat View Post
    i sold one also in the store of dragonfly
    its a super game the bio hazzard
    about dragonfly they have very good pachislo machines
    service is 100%

Thank you very much for your compliments

Enjoy your machine

ps:
    I always try to do my very best to any customer, but somtimes I forget to answer a request due to a busy chedule, if so please sent me a PM anytime or contact me via my website www.dragonfly-amusement.com

Dear Mike,
    Thanks again and I`m glad that you liked your new machine

Enjoy and if there is something you don`t understand please contact me anytime.

Regards
    Dragonfly
    Last edited by Dragonfly; 10-30-2010 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My first Pachislo - Biohazard - Some Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    i came up with the same thing???
    Here is a better translation for you:

Jutderat meant that we both installed the volumepots on Mike`s Biohazzard machine, which he picked up later from my place

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Dragonfly

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello everyone !

I know that I'm digging in quite old topic but maybe after 2 years somebody will be able to help me.

I have bought Biohazard Pachislo Machine from Dragonfly. Everything is working fine and I'm trying to figure out how it work.

As you might know Biohazard has a menu in witch I can see when was last Big Bous, Regular Bonus, some description of game and ect.

But there is one thing that I can't figure out what is used for.

IMG_0520.jpgIMG_0467.jpg

I can change a position of symbols but can it be useful during game, can it help me to win somehow ? Or it is only for fun and I can see what symbols are on reels ?

I will try to add movie witch show how it all work. I hope you will be able to help me somehow.

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Dakarsko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

there have been a few threads about the menu screen.. if i rember right most members say to leave it be.. you can change things that could make your machine unplayable

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

But the thing is...may it somehow change payout in game, or it is only for fun ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have never seen a 4 wheel pachislo didn't even know you could get one looks amazing!! I would guess that the menu system for the reels that you can change would make the machine think that the items on the reel are in different places to where they really are like making it think when you get lets say a "cherries" it think its a "red 7" I would leave it how it is my self just in case it messes up the machine!
    Once you buy one machine you can't stop

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi there! I am new to the forum... My husband and I just bought our very first ever Pachislo machine (after owning and loving Pachinko machines for many years). It's Biohazard, which is awesome - we're big Resident Evil fans.

I have been googling like made, but have had ZERO luck finding any type of translation for the menus; we're hesitant to just tinker and "see what happens" out of fear of doing something unintentionally nasty to our new toy. :-) Does anyone by chance have an English manual, guide, menu translation, etc.? Even the menus in japanese text would help, as we could then run it through google translate.

After some poking around, we did find the volume control (thank goodness for the universal speaker symbol! <g>). That's about as far as we can get, aside from playing (which is fun, but wish to maximize our fun of course!).

Any assistance would be deeply appreciated. We also just welcomed our first new pachinko machine in a couple of years, Macross Fever with an Evangelion cell. We're behind tech a bit, we had no idea newer pachinkos could replace the face, video, etc. Our Star Wars is just Star Wars! :-)

Thanks again in advance and have a great day, afternoon, evening or night, depending on your time zone!

Sandy and Joe

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to svandensen

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

Congratulations on your pachinko and pachislo collection!!

As you know these machines were made for the Japanese market and so any guidebooks or manuals would usually be written in Japanese, unless any of our members have managed to translate one

I have done my usual searches and can't find any Guides in English... so far, the only info I'm finding are the links and the little Japanese guide that a member has already posted in this thread above My first Pachislo - Biohazard - Some Questions

but as this thread was started a couple of years ago, more of our members may now have it in their collections and hopefully be able to help with further advice for you on this model.

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is some info on BioHazard that I found out:

After I got the Bonus that says - "You nailed the Bonus!"
    I would then have to spin so many times to start the bonus round that I started to hate the machine.
    All the while I would hear the machine say: "You nailed the Bonus!"
    I wanted to kill the machine. After 100's of spins I finally would get the bonus round to start.

Well I found out that you can get the Bonus round to start almost immediately.
    The machine will now let you eye shoot and it is very easy to do!!!
    Just time each press of the 4 buttons to the bonus symbol that it shows and you can stop each reel on that symbol.
    I now can get the bonus to start in around 2 or 3 tries.

I don't know if this is common knowledge about this machine or not, but I wanted to post this just in case no one has before.

Good luck with your machine.

Thanks,
    RaymondT
    Pachislo - Popeye, Gamera, Devil May Cry, Rambo, Magic Monster2, Spiderman, Aladin Evolution, Spin Luck, Bio-Hazard
    Pachinko- Popeye, Rocky and Mame Arcade and Big Guns Pinball

14. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to RaymondT

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This isn't anything I've stumbled over in the Internet, so I am VERY anxious to give it a try! Especially after last week... got to the bonus get... SUFFERED about 90 spins (I dreamed the phrase "you got the bonus" all night, lol) - which ain't bad, usually it's more - and FINALLY for the first time ever got to the real bonus round. And then the inevitable happened - I ran out of tokens. Got the "go get an operator" error (in english, that was interesting to hear - the door open error is always in Japanese). So opened it up, added more tokens... and then the sucker would not acknowledge they were there and I was trapped in an out of token error. Did the hopper spin button, pushed the handle, opened and closed the door - did everything I cuold think of short of using the key. FInally had to do a reset. Man, I was deeply, deeply unhappy. Maybe the above will cheer me up! <g>

Thanks
    Thanks Received

a soft reset by turning the door key to the left may have saved your bonus rounds
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by svandensen View Post
    This isn't anything I've stumbled over in the Internet, so I am VERY anxious to give it a try! Especially after last week... got to the bonus get... SUFFERED about 90 spins (I dreamed the phrase "you got the bonus" all night, lol) - which ain't bad, usually it's more - and FINALLY for the first time ever got to the real bonus round. And then the inevitable happened - I ran out of tokens. Got the "go get an operator" error (in english, that was interesting to hear - the door open error is always in Japanese). So opened it up, added more tokens... and then the sucker would not acknowledge they were there and I was trapped in an out of token error. Did the hopper spin button, pushed the handle, opened and closed the door - did everything I could think of short of using the key. Finally had to do a reset. Man, I was deeply, deeply unhappy. Maybe the above will cheer me up! <g>

Thank you for letting me know that others have had the same frustration that I did.
    I am sure that you will be happy with the easy fix that I presented.

Please let me know if it works for you and how many tries you needed to start the bonus round.

I had the same problem in a bonus round as you. My machine gave me an Error E1, which is a Hopper error.
    I found a small piece of plastic stuck in the Token hopper. I cleaned it out and could not resume the bonus round.
    I had tried turning the key to the left to clear the error but like you it did not work.
    I finally gave up and did a full reset and lost the bonus round.
    I have had 4 more bonus rounds since then and all went well !!!
    It is nice to hear English spoken when you open the door!

Thanks for the Reply
    RaymondT
    Last edited by RaymondT; 09-28-2012 at 10:12 PM.
    Pachislo - Popeye, Gamera, Devil May Cry, Rambo, Magic Monster2, Spiderman, Aladin Evolution, Spin Luck, Bio-Hazard
    Pachinko- Popeye, Rocky and Mame Arcade and Big Guns Pinball

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2