Thread: I BUY PIN$ !!! - decals

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up I BUY PIN$ !!! - decals

I BUY PINBALL Stickers/ decals
    Anyone interested in these?

These were produced late in 2008, designed and approved by the Aussie Arcade.com pinball members across Australia!

Proudly display this brand new 3” x 11” decal (60mm x 275mm) on your car, van, SUV or truck and shout it loud & proud: I BUY PINBALLS!

Each decal is printed on tough, outdoor-suitable gloss white vinyl and are fully color, UV stable and will last a lifetime. They are also UV coated for extra hard-wearing durability. The right hand white space is for your cell or home number using a waterproof marker, or just cut it off and use the colored section to get your point across, as below.

US$6.00 each for Pachitalk members, AIR shipping included.

Spend $15 and get 4 decals, delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, AND I'll donate US$2 straight to Pachitalk's Paypal account on your behalf!

Paypal is of course OK for payment.

Aussies - get in touch for cheaper rates.

jon
    There is always another machine around the corner...

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to candyflip

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I BUY PIN$ !!! - decals

Maybe you have the perfect solution there for sid to brake his latest toy ot his good err lady she will read the sticker aske what the hell he is putting that there for and his answer is well errrr honey theres something iv been meaning to tell you or depending on the mood theres the sarcastic approach of well what do you think it means by the way theres a delivery man coming today
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to drcrippen324