Thread: And yet again another new PIN LW3

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default And yet again another new PIN LW3

I seem to go through these things like underwear. But I have the latest Lethal Weapon 3 DMD 1992. Made by Data East.

I got it from a little town in the boonies again called little elm, wasnt a store for at least 20 miles out. The lady and grandfather did't know what they are worth and said 300 would be ok for the lw3, so as any of you would I grabbed it! I had to come down 3 flights of stairs with a buddy and man let me tell you it wasnt fun, I messed up my knee in the process. I can barely walk on it now. I need to go to the ER and get it looked at. Bending it and I get excruciating pain. As far as LW3 it is in immaculant condition. She also said she would sell me Tales from the Crypt, A highly sought after pin for 825...OMG if I had the money then I would of got it too. She said she wouuld hold it for me until payday. Also she is going to give me 4 bar stools that look really cool! These pins seem to be calling me somehow, when there is a good deal I am on it. We currently have 6 pins and 3 video arcades in the man cave. Pics are attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Stinger357

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: And yet again another new PIN LW3

VERY nice find! A buddy of mine had LW3 about 10 years ago, and I thought it was a pretty good pin. The ramp shot is easy as pie to make, but there was enough to do to keep me interested. For $300, you got one heck of a nice bargain! Congrats!

Bill

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Great collection of pins. You're addiction is completely understood...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger357 View Post
    ... The lady and grandfather did't know what they are worth and said 300 would be ok for the lw3, so as any of you would I grabbed it! I had to come down 3 flights of stairs with a buddy and man let me tell you it wasnt fun, I messed up my knee in the process. I can barely walk on it now. I need to go to the ER and get it looked at. Bending it and I get excruciating pain...
    That'll be God's revenge for robbing the old people. Tsk, tsk!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can't help they are Nieve...just like the people on here buying pachi's at dirt prices cause the old feller had it laying around his attic. I bet you any one of you would have taken them up for 300. What was I supposed to say "oh no lady that machine is worth far more like maybe 1000 I WILL give you 1000 dollars nothing less for it.." YA RIGHT!
    Last edited by Stinger357; 07-03-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you should have hired a few illegals to carry it down and into your home for 25 bucks each
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do you want to sell the LW3 ? Where are you ?

Frank A
    Frank A
    Lower Delaware

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Frank A View Post
    Do you want to sell the LW3 ? Where are you ?

Frank A
    stinger is in Texas
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I admit that if someone was offering a pin like that and only wanted $300, I would also have been all over it. It's rare that a deal like that comes along. Sometimes people could care less as to a machine's full value and merely want it gone NOW. To them, it's worth taking a loss just to get the pin gone and not going through 25 people saying they are coming to look at the pin and never show up, or the 25 that show up and offer $450 on a $1000 pin. Not worth the hassle sometimes.

Bill

12. The following user says "Thanks" to Ripweade

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i would have been all over that too ,especially at that price .no need to feel as though you ripped someone off .if they only were asking 300 bucks to begin with ,it is perfectly fine.if you can come up with the money for tales from the crypt ,grab that one too .

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ya thats the way I feel, the lady and grandfather just wanted those out of the house so they could remodel the room. The grandfather was an A^^, I was having trouble with getting it down the stairs and he says hell I have 1 lung and I could move that thing...I was like if you were a little younger old man I would have gave you a stompin! But the TFTC is in my sights..I am trying to sell my gladiators pin for 1000 so I can get the TFTC and pay someone to go move it for me..I am smarter this time

Thanks
    Thanks Received

nice pin. i have an LW3 as well. if you have any issues with it let me know.
    by the way i am selling mine if anybody is interested. $1000.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I need a LW3 to donate to the annual Teen Suicide Prevention auction in August. Is your game complete with blue dome and everthing working ? Joe Pesci has agreed to sign the translite so we can get a premium price for it.

Frank A
    NJ 08527
    Frank A
    Lower Delaware

17. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Frank A