Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: just bought at a garage sale

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: just bought at a garage sale

The switch in the door is a volume switch.

There should be something in that 90 degree elbow that allows the balls to dump out the bottom. It should be locked so that it doesn't do that, check what the mechanism is like and see if it can be locked, then open up the finger gate to let the balls get to the payout mechanism.

That's the bonus door, when you get a bonus, this door will open and allow you to shoot approx 10 balls per round in, for approx 15 rounds. That display is probably to show you the count of balls per round you've gotten in.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i was just fussing around again and learned that if i manually put balls in the tray i can shoot them but once it runs out it doesnt automatically fill up like i think its supposed to. i see the ball feeding wheel turning but there are no balls going in. i dont know if this wheel is to feed the shooter or what but when it runs out of balls in the front tray thats it...i cant shoot anymore. and now i noticed that theres a letter E under the front "open "tray, thanks ...i think i got the flapper tray working but once it runs out of balls in the front tray it doesnt reload the tray...and i keep getting a repetitive siren that doesnt shut off.
    Last edited by zinski; 06-29-2010 at 08:02 PM. Reason: more info

Thanks
    Thanks Received

pic no. 2 is in the right position, there should be another lever on the right side of the back to keep the balls from rolling all over your floor

Spoiler
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: just bought at a garage sale

Quote Originally Posted by zinski View Post
    i was just fussing around again and learned that if i manually put balls in the tray i can shoot them but once it runs out it doesnt automatically fill up like i think its supposed to. i see the ball feeding wheel turning but there are no balls going in. i dont know if this wheel is to feed the shooter or what but when it runs out of balls in the front tray thats it...i cant shoot anymore. and now i noticed that theres a letter E under the front "open "tray, thanks ...i think i got the flapper tray working but once it runs out of balls in the front tray it doesnt reload the tray...and i keep getting a repetitive siren that doesnt shut off.
    Hello, welcome to PachiTalk

...if you mean the front shooter tray, then it doesn't automatically fill up, you need to keep that tray supplied with balls to carry on shooting
    (not sure what the E means, but at a guess it could mean 'EMPTY' as in out of balls??)

(The rear hopper also needs to be filled with balls, as these will provide your winning balls)

You may find some of the entries in our Research Centre helpful, in particular
    the 'Pachinko - Modern day operation', here's a link to the Research Centre

Do keep us posted on how you are getting on, and if you are still experiencing any problems

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

5. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok then if the front shooter tray doesnt automatically reload than that answers one of my questions. so basically i have to manually load balls in the shooter tray to shoot? really then the only real problem left is the annoying "tilt" siren...over and OvEr and OVER. so i turn the sound off...but i know thats not right.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, you have to manually load them in that tray unless you're hitting enough pockets for your payouts to fill the tray.

I had a siren/alarm going off on a machine I'd picked up and couldn't get the damn thing to turn off. What I ended up doing was filling the top hopper with balls, putting balls in the upper tray for shooting, and then unplugged the machine for a few seconds. When I plugged it back in, the alarm went away. For some reason the alarm wouldn't turn off until I'd done that. If it's still doing it, opening and shutting the playfield door with the plexiglass/glass can sometimes stop an alarm.
    12 Vintage Pachis - Super Soccer Stadium - Saint Maria - Pink Panther - Nishijin Pachinko Awards - Sammy Fruit Field - Magic Carpet - Flying Carpet - Mr. Fall - Dokanjima. Hanemono fan, musician, DJ, daydreamer...

8. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Hope Chest

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hey, thanks, ive been away on vacation so i havnt been able to try things, but thanks. i will try as soon as i can!! oh by the way i dont have the key to this...i can still open it by going through the back but if the machine needs a key to activate something , i dont have it
    Last edited by zinski; 07-06-2010 at 07:24 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ive been away on vacation so i havnt been able to try things,
    and you left the Kids at home??? a pachi free vacation

oh by the way i dont have the key to this...i can still open it by going through the back but if the machine needs a key to activate something , i dont have it
    Most of us dont ahve keys... there really not necessary for home use, since we have easy access to the back..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok cuz i heard to do a soft reset you needed the key to turn...i think, but i play the game it just doesnt ever win now or the 7s dont spin...oh yea and it still has that annoying siren! but im getting closer to figuring this thing out!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok cuz i heard to do a soft reset you needed the key to turn...i think, but i play the game it just doesnt ever win now or the 7s dont spin...oh yea and it still has that annoying siren! but im getting closer to figuring this thing out!!
    not sure if that generation of machine has a reset feature??

but if it does ya still have access to the back where the switch for said reset may be..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I did a quick search and here's a link to one alarm problem I had with one of my first modern pachis:

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pach...wont-stop.html
    12 Vintage Pachis - Super Soccer Stadium - Saint Maria - Pink Panther - Nishijin Pachinko Awards - Sammy Fruit Field - Magic Carpet - Flying Carpet - Mr. Fall - Dokanjima. Hanemono fan, musician, DJ, daydreamer...

14. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Hope Chest

Thanks
    Thanks Received

First Picture has the same inital three characters as mine does so ya I'd assume that is a volume setting (Low don't mean jack, heh) "IN" pockets give you extra shot. No open pocket?, no flippers? That top part with the little plastic float thing that hangs over the two lines of balls goes from the reward hopper.. to the reward mechinism. (whats handles count I assume ) if you turn some flapper near that it will probably just be a dump/drainer. Power Switch? I have no exp. with those yet *grins
    I don't even know if this post is active anymore but.. Nice machine.
    Last edited by WondersPachi; 07-09-2010 at 11:56 PM. Reason: brain farts

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by WondersPachi View Post
    First Picture has the same inital three characters as mine does so ya I'd assume that is a volume setting (Low don't mean jack, heh) "IN" pockets give you extra shot. No open pocket?, no flippers? That top part with the little plastic float thing that hangs over the two lines of balls goes from the reward hopper.. to the reward mechinism. (whats handles count I assume ) if you turn some flapper near that it will probably just be a dump/drainer. Power Switch? I have no exp. with those yet *grins
    I don't even know if this post is active anymore but.. Nice machine.

Welcome to Pachitalk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hey it's been a while but I started messing with this machine again it still won't work I loaded up with balls the 7s just spin for about 5 seconds then get real slow then stop while the siren is going off I still can't figure this out any new ideas??

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you drop a ball in the start pocket do the reels spin? Do you get a 3 ball payout?
    if the machine is off, can you turn the reels by hand, then on power up the reels stop in the correct place?
    Check and meter out the door open switches.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    If you drop a ball in the start pocket do the reels spin? Do you get a 3 ball payout?
    if the machine is off, can you turn the reels by hand, then on power up the reels stop in the correct place?
    Check and meter out the door open switches.
    well once it goes through its spinning of the wheels and siren it does let me shoot the balls but if I manually drop balls in a payout nothing happens. I'm thinking that this was jammed when it was sold to me but after I took it completely apart and took all the balls out it never reset itself. it just seems like it needs to be hard reset somehow

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe one of the pocket sensors is jammed? Have you tried to turn power off, Disconnect the sensor, then turn the power back on?
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No because I don't know what sensors to pull. like I said I completely took the whole back panel off so that means I unplugged a lot of stuff but not sure exactly what. I guess I'll just have to keep tinkering with it just thought maybe somebody had an absolute answer for me oh well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2