Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CustomPachinko.Com A++++

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default CustomPachinko.Com A++++

Hi Pachi-Pals,

Just Purchased an Evangelion 4 From Frank @ CustomPachinko.com, and it was simply one of the BEST Pachinko purchase experiences I have had in the nearly 3 and 1/2 years in the hobby

Why was it so great you may ask?
    HERE is why it was so great:

1 - I got the machine I wanted in the condition I wanted

2 - I was provided with as many pictures as I asked for of the ACTUAL MACHINE I was buying (and actually received)

3 - Frank kept me extremely well informed through the whole process, in fact, he was proactive with his communications

4 - Frank worked with me to take $$$ out of the order for the things I didn't need, and was really flexible, friendly, and courteous

5 - Once I placed my order, Frank walked me through the process, and my machine shipped on the day he said it would.

6 - My machine arrived in 1 (yes one) shipping day (ok we are not that far away from each other, but WOW!)

7 - The machine was packed in a sturdy container and meticulously well padded, and no detail was overlooked to make sure my machine made it safely

8 - NO SURPRISES - my new machine worked flawlessly - what else is there to say.

If Frank has a machine you re interested in... Give him a holler, you won't be sorry.

I know... I know... you think I got paid for this ad, NOPE no compensation at all. When you are treated well, you should spread the word. So I am.

RR
    Last edited by rubberratt; 05-04-2010 at 08:47 PM.

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

2. The following 43 users say "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: CustomPachinko.Com A++++

Well I am glad it worked for you! I have a few machines coming from him this August and I was going to my review then! Looks like you beat me to it!!! All I can say is Frank had done right in finding me the machines I am looking for, making sure they are the right machine and I can tell I am going to be more than happy and I can not wait!!!
    I may not be the best guy, BUT I am not the bad guy!- Coop from Megas XLR

4. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to KimbaWLion

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Positive words are few and far between.. all were used to hearing is the negative.. its really nice to hear that someone out there still understands the concept of customer service...

congrats on your machine
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

6. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    Positive words are few and far between.. all were used to hearing is the negative.. its really nice to hear that someone out there still understands the concept of customer service...

congrats on your machine
    My thoughts EXACTLY Mopar

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have to agree. You always hear more about the bad than about the good. I hope mine Eva 5 will be 3/3 but you just never know!

I have had well over a dozen emails with Frank over pachi choice selections and questions either of us had. He is well aware price in an issue and upfront if any the pachis I want are out of the range. If you want a special pachi he will try everything he can to get it. I am waiting pictures when I finalize exactly which ones I am getting. I sent him a monster list, threw it up against the wall and he found JUST about all of them and that REALLY scares me, A LOT...
    Last edited by KimbaWLion; 05-05-2010 at 02:42 PM.

10. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to KimbaWLion

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Long Live Megas XLR

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just had to add my experience to this thread...

Today, I had the fortunate pleasure of picking up my Looney Tunes pachinko and pachislo from Frank at Custompachinko.com. I am VERY impressed and VERY pleased with this! Frank is a very cool, sociable guy who really cares about his customers. He took some time out from his day to show me around his warehouse and to see the machines he got in. QUITE impressive! He answered any and all questions I had, as well as showed me in depth other machines he had there. There were a couple there that REALLY impressed me! One was Gladiator. VERY cool machine with an awesome light show and transparent LCD screen. The other one is an anime boxing themed one. It has some of the best animatronics I have seen!!!

All in all, Frank at Custompachinko.com is an awesome guy to deal with and I would buy from him again in a heartbeat. You can tell that he taks pride in the machines, as well as satisfying the customer.

Top notch!! Thanks, Frank, for an awesome transaction!!!

Bill

14. The following 19 users say "Thanks" to Ripweade

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I ordered a Gladiator Evolution pachinko from Frank. I received the machine in one day through FedEx. The machine was packed well
    and it is a beauty. The transformer was loose from the trip. I put it back in place and plugged it in and of course you get the typical Kyoraku scream alarm. Thirty seconds later, all was quiet and I noticed that this new machine flashes all around the case to let you know that you are out of balls. I filled it up with balls, plugged in a DaveRob Dongle and began to play. Not knowing what to expect, the reels spun nicely, but there was no video. I unplugged the machine and began inspecting the electronics.
    Two of the boards were knocked loose. Fixed them, checked all of the plugs and nothing was loose. Still no video. Only lines on the screen. I emailed Frank and he was very concerned about the machine.
    He was SO CONCERNED that he came over to my house (four hours away) and brought me a new machine. I am now the proud owner of a A****a No Joe pachinko.
    He only had two Gladiator machines in stock and both machines were sold and had a problem in shipping.
    It is a real shame that this Gladiator machine is not useable due to the way it was handled in shipping. It had to be really jolted to mess it up.
    A claim has been filed with FedEx and Frank is still waiting to hear from them.
    I still want one of these machines. It is that beautiful.
    Frank from CUSTOM PACHINKO is a really good person. You can't go wrong dealing with him. He is passionate about what he sells and the way he treats his customers is Top Notch!
    He has the newest and the best machines coming out of Japan, and he can get you what you want.
    I was very impressed with him and his knowledge of the machines.
    Try him, you'll love the experience!

Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

16. The following 22 users say "Thanks" to portercbl

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Its good to hear of positive experiences... Not just ones from people upset due to problem suppliers.
    Sounds like Frank is a great guy and a good dealer
    Keep up the good work Frank
    Ian #UKPachinko

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just got off the phone with Frank. He sent me pictures of pachi I wanted and we talked a bit about options and such. I think it will be a good experience.
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

20. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to JamesM

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I FINALLY got my 7 from Frank! It was not bad a drive even the light snow that I got on the way home too! You can see the list of machines I got and received in my sig. below!

WAY back in April/May I found Frank's website and was really interested in machines that NOBODY was really carrying at the time and I noticed his custom order page! Since I was not really sure what I wanted or could afford etc. I gave him a list of about 9-10 and double checked with Sederien about the machines I wanted for his "professional" opinion of the best of the best of what I wanted.

Since I wanted so many, Frank worked out a really good deal for me, a great installment plan and a long term arrangement! Since I was lucky enough to be within 2 hours of where he stores his pachis I was able to save a TON of money in shipping! It enabled me to be able to get 2 pachis I might not have been able to get IF I could not pick them up and paid for shipping! In the end, Frank was able to get 7 of the pachis that I wanted, at pricing that was excellent! My order kept evolving through the end of May and Frank was in constant contact to make sure I was happy about my choices and to make sure those were the ones I wanted. We discussed and agreed to a VERY reasonable deposit and the payment plan. Volume controls and such are very important to me and he told me that ALL the machines come modified from Japan ready to go.

When I arrived at his place all the machines were set up for me for a demonstration.
    After showing me each of the machines in working order, he made sure I was happy with each one them! Since Pachis are used quite well in the palours, it was nice to see that the machines were in great shape! He even gave me a choice of which color Koda Kumi Live in Fever Hall 2 frame I wanted! ( I'll be able to post pics later on have no fear ) Not all vendors do this so readily and I was pleased I had a choice!

I can not rave enough about the custom ordering service!!! I mean I may love Devilman and want the pachis but I can not ever see a vendor going out and buying a Devilman Club 2 or the Devilman CR to sell mainstream! I was able to get both at price point and condition that makes me really happy! The Devilman CR was touch and go due to pricing but Frank kept hammering his buyers and at the VERY last minute got the machine for me at the target price! Now that speaks VOLUMES about service for a custom order! Money is VERY near and dear to us all and to have somebody fighting for a lower price, lowering his profit margin just to sell one pachi is a RARE thing in my experience for custom ordering!

For those who do not know my wife is VERY VERY ill with an incurable BUT treatable/semi controllable autoimmune disease and I have extensive medical bills even with excellent insurance. This took a lot of planning and cost containment. It is nice to have somebody that while caring about making a profit, care just as much about your personal situation enough to try their level best to get you what you want!

On top of everything else my basement flooded due to a clogged air conditioner condenser pan tube! I rarely go back to where my central A/C unit is, so water was pouring in for DAYS... Even though I am construction engineer it took forever to get my buddies to come over and do the work for me! Frank understood this and stored my machines at NO CHARGE for about 3 months while the work was going on! I kept making my payments so he knew I was going to get them!

He helped me carry them and pack them in my Honda Odyssey, and for those interested, you can safely carry 7 pachis in that minivan! It was a pain getting them JUST right and Frank helped me to make sure they were all packed in nicely by giving me some foam wrapping and cardboard!

So in the end after all my babbling it comes down to this.
    1. Great custom ordering service
    2. Good payment plans and deal making
    3. Excellent pricing on extra pachiballs
    4. Understanding of personal issues
    5. Let me pick up to avoid a WHOLE lot of shipping costs
    6. Great customer care and service
    7. Last and NOT least is the extra work in storing so this could happen

I tried not to babble too much but this was a very big deal for me and it ended up causing Frank some issues due to my NOT being able to pick up machines on time! This meant a lot to me, and I wanted to make sure I fully described my experience so that if others wanted full details or were on the fence about trying Frank out, to make sure they have a lot of information at their disposal. This review would NOT be complete without the political disclaimer that is NOT a paid for advertisement or was I compensated in any way for this review!

I hope this information helps anybody thinking of using Frank's custom ordering or just buying what he has in stock! Now to just get them in my basement and fired up. You guys can appreciate what it takes to carry 7 machines in your house with no help and them get them down stairs...

22. The following 22 users say "Thanks" to KimbaWLion

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Custom Pachinko just got a big shipment in. Check out the web site! http://custompachinko.com/pachinko.html

Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

24. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to portercbl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks to this site, I found Frank and CustomPachinko.com. I had tried to purchase a machine from another unnamed vendor and could NEVER get in touch with them. Frank was quick to respond to my inquiry, and quickly answered all my questions. I ordered the Bank To The Future Pachinko from him and it arrived today. Being new to the Panchinko machine world, I had a question and he quickly answered it for me -- On a Saturday no less. My machine is perfect. Frank's service was outstanding. I will definitely be buying additional machines from him.

If you're looking for a machine, check with Frank first.

Oh and one last thing, his prices were unbeatable.

26. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to gene

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if i ever win the lottery i might be intrested
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

28. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yea I just got my CR Macross Fever from Frank. Simply put, everything was perfect. He's a great vendor and I think he gave me a white frame because I only e-mailed him twice in two months

30. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to WondersPachi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I received my two pachinko's from Frank on May 3rd. Macross and Gladiator Evolution. Both machines were received in immaculate condition. Real beauties. I am in the process of building them into frames
    for wall hanging right now.
    Sankyo REALLY outdid themselves with the Macross. I am so glad I got one, thanks to Frank! I will be purchasing from him in the future. No ifs ans or buts!!!
    Worth every cent! Gladiator has a clear LCD screen with 9 reels behind it. REALLY COOL!!! The screen and the reels interact together. THANKS FRANK!!!
    Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

32. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to portercbl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just got my Thunderbirds wings from Frank.
    Frank from Custom-Pachinko is very profesional, and got a super clean-Like new condition machine for me.
    I am very pleased with his service and will order from him again.

34. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Aquaman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Frank is good people !

Recently got a Gladiator Evo from him, and got the usual excellent service.

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

36. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Frank deserves every accolade
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

38. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to JamesM

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I too would like to big up Frank at Custom Pachinko. He got me the machine I wanted and more importantly the frame I wanted by swapping it with another machine he had in stock. The cell and frame are in mint condition. The cell has no signs or wear what so ever. The machine as a whole is super clean. This must have come from a non smoking parlor. No need to break out the Windex and spend hours cleaning like you do from some other vendors. The machine arrived extremely well protected and even came with a genuine ball tray something I've wanted for some time now, so that was a nice surprise.

A great buying experience from start to finish. Frank is quick to respond to emails and will go above and beyond to get you what you want. This truly is Pachinko the way you want it!

So what did I get...STAR WARS VADER in the RED frame!!!

darth.jpg

40. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast