Thread: CustomPachinko.Com A++++

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: CustomPachinko.Com A++++

Well time for another review of my latest pachinko buying experience at Custompachinko.com

This time around I wanted 3-4 machines on custom order. There are pictures on a different thread for any who missed them.
    ALSO on other thread you can see pictures of my totally destroyed basement due to a hotwater bursting and me NOT catching it in time...

Just like the first time, I emailed Frank a list of pachis that I wanted. He checked out the pricing and 2 of the machines I asked about were STILL too much money,
    for any interested they are Godannar and Yamato CR3... This left the 3 I wanted for sure and one that would depend on how much money I had left!
    So I ordered the 3 and they came in. As usual Frank let me pay in installments. To my surprise he also imported the 4th machine in SHOULD I want it. He posted
    it for sale just in case I could not swing it.

Well I ended up paying for the 3 and decided I could swing the 4th one...
    THEN the basement happened... Frank has a new storage facility and needed the machines I paid for picked up so the move could be completed.
    I ended up deciding that I wanted the 4th one BUT I was a little shy on money and needed an extra week or 2 to pay for it. Frank let me give him a $100
    cash deposit and a check that I signed to be cashed a certain date and he was more than happy to do that! I was short because of starting to pay my contractor
    myself while waiting on my insurance company...

I get to his place and 3 of the machines were all set up and ready to run when I got up there. He did not know that I was going to take the 4th at that point!
    I talk him about the 2 part way to pay and he even tossed in +/- 1000 balls with it! I also brought up the issue what happened with Takethecastle57 ( TTC57 from now on).

Frank said he makes sure the machines are clean looking and running. He also said in order to give the cheapest prices he does not have the time/expense to at the sale price to thoroughly clean each and every track of every machine.
    Plus it also makes sense, the older the machine, the dirtier the tracks are etc. it's to be expected. It is also expected that the machines should not be filthy too! My machines were around 2008-2009 year vintage and some of the tracks were a bit dirty but all of the machines worked fine. He told me that if anybody was worried and wanted extra cleaning he was considering an extra cleaning service for those worried. That seems a good compromise to me, not 100% eat off clean but at least clean enough with areas that MAY need a little work to make perfect. If you can give a machine a perfect cleaning for a service charge that seems like a fair balance. My machines were about 95% there, and to be honest the one from 2009 Yatterman was just about at 100% and I was more than happy! I personally can clean my own ball tracks if needed and I worry more about the machine working. I can tell you from my S-P purchases, Frank's machines as a whole, were a LOT cleaner! But that has been my experience and that is all I can go by. I have no idea if he will offer this service though, we just talked about it. I also told Frank and he agreed if he was going to charge for an extra cleaning, people were going to expect it was going to be as good as it gets.

As usual emails and contact was always prompt and fast. But this time when I got home, the one machine home that was not tested, THAT was the one that did not work right. It starts up, the animetronics work fine BUT I have a TOTALLY black video screen!
    I emailed Frank and he promptly appologized and wished he had turned it on for me but it was boxed up and I took it that way. He gave me a choice of 2 options, one of him trying to fix it or another machine off his shipment coming in! He never doubted the machine was busted from the start and was truly upset over it because of inconvinience to me, and NOT himself!

So in a nutshell it came down to this:

1.Fast email replies
    2.Great custom ordering and pricing
    3.Installment payments
    4.Understanding of personal issues and working with me YET again
    5.Tossing of 1K balls for free at the last minute
    6.Deposit plus a signed check and letting me take a pachi
    7.Swift and fair handling of a problem!

Almost anything can happen in a transaction but for a 2nd time Frank made it a great buying experience by handling a bad pachi and getting me what I wanted at the price I wanted to pay.
    I will go back to the well a 3rd time when I can afford too. This makes 2/2 for me.
    I may not be the best guy, BUT I am not the bad guy!- Coop from Megas XLR

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to KimbaWLion