Thread: anyone had this ebay buyer contact them about buying particular pachinko balls?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default anyone had this ebay buyer contact them about buying particular pachinko balls?

this is odd, but I think I remember another pachitalker contacted by this person.

their login is efeitob (29 ebay transactions, 100 positive feedback), name is darcy, and she asked me to send her two particular balls pictured in the lot of 5,000 for $10 plus express postage to brazil, for her collection.

does that sound weird?

I told her I would send her the 2 balls just for postage if I could find them easily.
    PachiTalk

chewy's motto: life is plumbing

2. The following user says "Thanks" to mudfud

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: anyone had this ebay buyer contact them about buying particular pachinko bal

I would ignor that

you don't want to send anything to Brazil, I lost $42.00 doing that

they claimed package never arrived and paypal did a chargeback for bid and shipping on my account
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

4. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: anyone had this ebay buyer contact them about buying particular pachinko bal

Guys - this is a PachiTalk member. You're dealing with pachinkoball76 and Darcy is (to my knowledge) entirely above board and honest.

He/she collects 'Lucky' pachinko balls for his/her own reasons, and money does not appear to be an issue. I have just sent some parlour 'Lucky' signs by Registered International Courier to Brazil (the only 100% safe way to do so to Brazil from here) and Darcy paid the whole thing. I have contact details and a mobile number and feel sure Darcy is absolutely safe.

His/her eBay profile would seem to indicate the same thing?

But please do protect yourself - ONLY send items to Brazil with a protected, registered, insured money-back-if-we-can't-deliver-it courier service, as stolen mail in Brazil is very commonplace. The buyer should always pay for this protection, and in my case, has.
    Last edited by candyflip; 04-26-2010 at 09:59 PM.
    There is always another machine around the corner...

6. The following 14 users say "Thanks" to candyflip

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mudfud View Post
    this is odd, but I think I remember another pachitalker contacted by this person.

their login is efeitob (29 ebay transactions, 100 positive feedback), name is darcy, and she asked me to send her two particular balls pictured in the lot of 5,000 for $10 plus express postage to brazil, for her collection.

does that sound weird?

I told her I would send her the 2 balls just for postage if I could find them easily.
    Hello Mudfud, its me Darcy, (efeitob at ebay) When I ask about express postage is because has insurance and tracking number. I never kid about money. Is true that USPS express mail international is more expensive, than priority or first class, but arrives ok. Ship to my country is always better use tracking number and insurance.

I have bought pachinko itens at ebay and outside ebay, and never had any problem, because the condition of ship that I choice. From Japan, Hong kong, thailand I always choice EMS. From USA, always use USPS Express interantional mail with tracking number /insurance. From Australia, as candflip posted before, I choose CURIER ship service with insurance and tracking number.

I am a honest man, and here goes my ebay references, but I'd bought a lot outside ebay.

http://myworld.ebay.com/efeitob/

Thank you very much

He/she collects 'Lucky' pachinko balls for his/her own reasons, and money does not appear to be an issue. I have just sent some parlour 'Lucky' signs by Registered International Courier to Brazil (the only 100% safe way to do so to Brazil from here) and Darcy paid the whole thing. I have contact details and a mobile number and feel sure Darcy is absolutely safe.

His/her eBay profile would seem to indicate the same thing?

But please do protect yourself - ONLY send items to Brazil with a protected, registered, insured money-back-if-we-can't-deliver-it courier service, as stolen mail in Brazil is very commonplace. The buyer should always pay for this protection, and in my case, has.
    Many things that I bought has been outside ebay, but here goes my ebay reference

eBay My World - efeitob

You're all right. To send to my country, its important tracking number and insurance.

My friend, thank you very much for the reference about me.
    Last edited by pachinkoball76; 04-28-2010 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to pachinkoball76

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    I would ignor that

you don't want to send anything to Brazil, I lost $42.00 doing that

they claimed package never arrived and paypal did a chargeback for bid and shipping on my account

Hello, for this reason, that I always choice an safer way of ship, and for the same reason I never got any problem, even pay an more expensive ship cost.

Brazil has many problems when the ship service is priority or first-class, economy air mail. I always choice an express/curier service with tracking number and insurance. Some countries calls EMS.

Thank you very much

10. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to pachinkoball76

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i was told by the post office that priority mail included insurance to Brazil,

when I tried to file postal claim, I was told small flat rate priority packages did not include insurance, just larger flat rate boxes did

so far, 2 packages to Canada were lost, 1 to mexico and 1 to brazil.

very seldom does a package mailed to a u.s. address get lost.
    Last edited by luckydog; 04-28-2010 at 01:54 PM.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

12. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    i was told by the post office that priority mail included insurance to Brazil,

when I tried to file postal claim, I was told small flat rate priority packages did not include insurance, just larger flat rate boxes did

so far, 2 packages to Canada were lost, 1 to mexico and 1 to brazil.

very seldom does a package mailed to a u.s. address get lost.

When ship from USA to Brazil, believe me, it always better that be USPS Express mail international. Any item or documents arrive in 7 days. I've used this service for a long time, and has been a great experience, really excellent. The Brazillian postal service has many problems when an international ship is without insurance and not trackable. A part of Brazillian post service belongs to the governament, but other not. Hope the next Brazillian President do something to improve the Brazillian postal service.

Thanks

14. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to pachinkoball76