Thread: Let's trade! My 2 nishijin fixers for your 1 restored

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Let's trade! My 2 nishijin fixers for your 1 restored

I would like to trade the 2 (two) pachinko machines that I have for 1 (one) that is restored.

1.)The first machine is a "NISHIJIN" super DX SHIROI KAMOME, from what I've seen on the web, this one looks like it's a "model" C. This machine appears to have some sort of "golf" them. There is a golfer swinging a club... a laughing bird, the word "can", another bird with what looks like he's being "hit" with the ball, and an interesting hole in the middle with what looks like different areas for the pachinko ball to go into. I haven't quite figured it out but I haven't seen any pachinko machines with this design before. This machine has a power inverter on the back and it looks like all the lights work. I have a cheap bit of glass I slid into the face to test to see if the flipper works and it does. Some of the flowers stick once and a while... but the it appears that all the parts are there. The payout works where there are plenty of balls in the tray... but sometimes the tray does feed, again, cleaning issues. I started to clean it a bit. It looks like all aspects of this machine work.. there is something else on the back... looks like a motor of some kind... or a switch, not sure... haven't tested that part... it might have something to do with the center hole. It's really kind of cool, but it's more than I want to invest effort into and I wouldn't want to mess it up where someone else can do it right. I think this machine just really needs some good cleaning and some minor adjustments, maybe some touch up paint? There is a stand for this one and it stands on it's own. I don't have any plexiglass so this machine will need that as well. For the golf collector, this might fetch a good price once restored.

2.) The second machine is a "NISHIJIN" super deluxe SHIROI KAMOME. From what I've seen on the web, this machine looks like it's a "model" B. This machine appears to have a "lobster" theme. Right above the lobster is the word "EBIRA". I slid the cheap bit of glass I have into the frame and tested it.. all of the flowers work great... some of the pins are a little bent and catch a ball once in a while... with the exception of the ball tray being slightly cracked... I think this machine just needs a serious cleaning, plexiglass, and a stand, maybe a touch of paint here and there also. There is one foot on the bottom, I had to prop the other side up with a cassette tape case, but it worked enough for the photos.

I'd like to trade BOTH of these machines for one machine that's fully restored, in a nice case, and ready to go. Send me photos of what you've got that you'd like to offer in trade. I'm really just wanting a nice machine to play without paying any more money. If you've got something nice to trade and will absorb the cost of shipping, I'll include a signed copy of my cartoon book expressing my great appreciation for your trade as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following user says "Thanks" to mrdoobie.com

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Let's trade! My 2 nishijin fixers for your 1 restored

That golf one is pretty cool..Sorry, don't have anything to trade, just wanted to say...
    WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

4. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

6. The following user says "Thanks" to pinball wizard

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wecome to PachiTalk

8. The following user says "Thanks" to cardwwi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk
    One of them truly is a very rear vintage, and you seldom if ever see them any more.
    B.T.W. where did you get a cassette tape from?

10. The following user says "Thanks" to derek1960

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmmm...Might have to think about this. What model are you looking for?

12. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Microbus99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you all for your warm welcome. This is a fun site, very informative, and the nice people here (I've met so far) are probably going to make this forum a regular part of my day.

As for the kind of machine I'm looking for in trade, I'm really open. I'd really like a nicely restored machine that works well, preferably in a decent case with a back to it. Not a must, but I've always said, "If you're going to dream, dream big.". It can be a common model, but I'll give preference to something unique that I like... new or old. Send me photos and clarify your offers. I'd really rather not have to spend any more cash, even on shipping so please consider that as well. My zip code is 98233 for those interested.

Maybe you have a really nicely restored pachinko machine but you would rather have these two... even if it means absorbing the cost of shipping both ways. Make me a trade offer that you feel good about.

If we work out a deal and it goes smoothly and we're both happy with it after... I'll consider "you" my first contact should I come across any other models in the future.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

could be a fair deal for someone.. both machines look to be nice and clean.. the model "C" has power... kinda cool machines..

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

and good luck with the trade, they both seem nice pachinkos for restoring

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

17. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The machines are no longer available. Thank you "pachiwall" and everyone for your interest!

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mrdoobie.com