Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pachislo Parts Updated

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo Parts Updated

It is, My friend was selling it but winner couldn't collect so I grabbed it complete with transformer and tokens... BUT !!!, token mech is missing otherwise it seems fine, either needs another mech or a coinless board mod, but cant find one of those either. Im new to pachislo but not arcade machines and already figured the circuit and been chatting to Brian but with no AS-06 in production, im stuck LOL

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I tried my luck on the Las Vegas, But it's not worth putting to much money into that one due to what you can get for about £200 these days.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,not sure what coin mech fits in the tomb raider but if you can get a picture of one I can have a look.i got a coinless one for my Popeye machine off YJA in japan,I've had a look for you but can't see any for sale at the moment for a tomb raider machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Part of my problem is not knowing which mech fits as the original is missing... It has 11 pin connection and has 3 sensors which should help as most only have 2 sensors so less wires. Found this picture of one...anyone able to identify ?

TRmech.jpg
    Last edited by Akastaff; 02-25-2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: inserted picture

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm looking for a key for an Olympic "Las Vegas" skill stop machine.. Anyone have any idea were I might fine one..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry 777 View Post
    I'm looking for a key for an Olympic "Las Vegas" skill stop machine.. Anyone have any idea were I might fine one..
    Are you looking for a door or reset key? Sometimes people sell lots of misc door keys on ebay. Otherwise your best bet is to buy a replacement lock for the door. They sell those on ebay. As for the reset key, most people remove the key switch and replace it with a toggle switch.
    I have not lost my mind. I have it backed up on disk somewhere...
    Dai Yamato, Gundam One Year War, Thunderbirds, Mach Go Go Go, Aliens
    Yamato Resurrection, Late '75 Nishjin Sumo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by ackleplem View Post
    Are you looking for a door or reset key? Sometimes people sell lots of misc door keys on ebay. Otherwise your best bet is to buy a replacement lock for the door. They sell those on ebay. As for the reset key, most people remove the key switch and replace it with a toggle switch.
    I was looking for a door key. I have found one on e-bay. Thanks for the reply

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am glad you were able to find one!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi There! Does anyone know where I can get some parts for this machine. The parts I need are the "Coin Ramp", light bulb (i assume home depot or something), and correct me if I'm wrong but in the pictures included is there a piece missing next to the coin hopper? Where are the coins that don't make it into the hopper supposed to go? Thank you very much!!! This site has been very helpful!!!!IMG_1115.jpgIMG_1116.jpgIMG_1117.jpgIMG_1118.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

On some machines, there is an overflow tray next to the hopper. Most machines usually have them missing. As for the bulb, they do have specific voltages. A member of the pachislo database website wrote a repair manual for pachislos. Here is the link: http://www.pachislodb.com/bb2/viewtopic.php?t=4342 . If I recall, he has a section showing the voltages for specific bulbs. A number of people are selling pachislo parts on ebay, and there is also a website called pachparts.com that sells parts. Something for you to be aware of: That oval shaped area to the right of the hopper is a plug. It is designed to be removed, if desired, which will allow you access the machine in the off chance you accidentally lock the door key inside it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello, all!

I am looking for coins to use in a "Cranky Condor" machine my husband picked up at a yard sale. I cannot find them anywhere, including on eBay.

Anyone have a few for sale, or any suggestions on where else to look?

Thanks in advance,
    mermdream

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The tokens are readily available on ebay. Look under the topic pachislo. Be aware that there are two different sizes of tokens. One is a little larger than a quarter (25mm or .984 inch). The other is the size of a half dollar. Most likely, your machine will take the smaller size. Good luck and please keep us informed.

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to ackleplem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

On some machines, there is an overflow tray next to the hopper. Most machines usually have them missing. Something for you to be aware of: That oval shaped area to the right of the hopper is a plug. It is designed to be removed, if desired, which will allow you access the machine in the off chance you accidentally lock the door key inside it.
    I'm not sure...but I always thought the plug was for token overflow. Theywould spill out of the side of the full hopper into a cabinet below. Possibly into a token "lifter" to manage tokens, just like pachinko balls.
    If a smaller parlor did not use all of that...a small container would catch overflow tokens. When the overflow container was full,and the tokens touched the 2 metal bars...the machine would stop playing and show an error code. The bars are frequently removed by importers.
    I could be wrong. That is what I thought those parts did.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Based on what I've read, there are sensors on the hopper to indicate that they have too many tokens in them. Some machines still have them, others do not. I believe my Aliens machine still has the sensor, but I have never tested it. The plug may have been used for the purpose you mentioned, but the overflow tray I have with Aliens is a little closer to the back of the machine. The conventional belief (at least in the American market) is that the plug is meant/used for getting into the machine if you have locked the keys inside or you didn't have the keys to start. I have never heard of a token lifter, but I would love to see one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have never heard of a token lifter, but I would love to see one.
    I made that part up! I don't really know, just was thinking of the economical consequences of the hopper being full, and the machine has to stop taking money. Sitting on a stand that is a locking box with a matching oval hole...it keeps taking money all night.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiwall View Post
    I made that part up! I don't really know, just was thinking of the economical consequences of the hopper being full, and the machine has to stop taking money. Sitting on a stand that is a locking box with a matching oval hole...it keeps taking money all night.

Like pachinko machines, pachislo machines are placed into wall units so only a portion of the machine sticks out. The plug would not be an issue in that regard.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiwall View Post
    I'm not sure...but I always thought the plug was for token overflow. Theywould spill out of the side of the full hopper into a cabinet below. Possibly into a token "lifter" to manage tokens, just like pachinko balls.
    If a smaller parlor did not use all of that...a small container would catch overflow tokens. When the overflow container was full,and the tokens touched the 2 metal bars...the machine would stop playing and show an error code. The bars are frequently removed by importers.
    I could be wrong. That is what I thought those parts did.
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

20. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is this the place to find parts? I hope. I need a motor for my 1995 machine. I'm new to this I don't know how to find mane of machine. I thought it was a 1999 UFO because that's what comes across the little TV screen. I posted a picture in technical tickets and was told the machine is 1995, but no name. It does have a door that opens at bottom of playfield that says Battle In Space. The motor runs all the time and causes the payout balls to drop. I check this out and everything works find except this motor [ open windings ] I'll post pictures Thanks Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Any chance you could rewind it or fix it? Might be your only hope.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Would be easy for someone that rewinds motors. I wouldn't know where to start. The winding had 110 v applied and caused shorts in the winding. Where would one get that enameled wire? With the tons of machines that have to many issues to fix I would think that motor would be ease to find since it's used in so many machines. If you know the size of that enameled wire and where I can get some please let me know. Thanks tim

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast