Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New to modern pachinko, have a question

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New to modern pachinko, have a question

I've had a pachinko machine since I was a kid, it was given to me back in the 80's as a kid , but its never worked right. Recently I bought a newer machine off E bay.

Does anyone know what the machine is called ? Is there rules for play somewhere I can download ? There is a button that says " push " that makes a number of frogs jump up but can't figure out what this does ?

The thing will wake the dead so I ordered some L pad pots from the auction site.

I would like to learn all I can about the machine , so if you have any info I'd appreciate it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Roddychop

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New to modern pachinko, have a question

Wow funky looking frame!!

I'm sorry i don't know that one, but I can point you in the right direction for general play info

This is a link to our Research Centre where you will find moden day Pachinko operation, set-up and lots of other useful info

PachiTalk Research Center - FAQ - Pachinko - PachiTalk

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

4. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

CR新レレレにおまかせ

CR Shinrerereniomakase!?

Put on a new ? ? ?

Daiichi

2/19/2004

Something about how to win, all Japanese though
    Last edited by compirate; 03-18-2010 at 09:41 AM.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

6. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the welcome, I forgot to mention its a Daiichi.

I will post a pic of my old one later.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Roddychop

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome and nice machine!
    Bill
    "trying Is the first step towards failure" Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    CR新レレレにおまかせ

CR Shinrerereniomakase!?

Put on a new ? ? ?

Daiichi

2/19/2004

Something about how to win, all Japanese though
    okay compirate i just have to know one thing. how do you know all these machines? it amazes me that you can find all this info on some old rare obscure machines . i have to give it up to you keep up the good work!

11. The following user says "Thanks" to djcasper_bpm

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm more of a vintage kinda guy... but that is a wild looking frame

Welcome to Pachitalk

post a few pics & discription of your vintage... im sure we can help with what ever may be wrong
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by djcasper_bpm View Post
    okay compirate i just have to know one thing. how do you know all these machines? it amazes me that you can find all this info on some old rare obscure machines . i have to give it up to you keep up the good work!
    I have a memory for pachis

I remember this one on Ebay, something about police, couldn't figure out what a guy with a broom had to do with that. I then went to 777.nifty.com and searched through all the pachinko machines, those before 2009 or so, for any with a picture of that buck toothed guy on it, Daiichi has made several with that theme. That then gave me the makers name and narrowed it down a little. Once found, you copy the name in Japanese and do a Google search for that, lots of information comes up that way (searching for information about Japanese gaming machines using Japanese, who'd a thunk? ). Using the Japanese name in a Youtube search works sometimes also. Only the most recent version of this game seems to come up now though.

15. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Roddychop, happy to see that there's an other Canadian on the forum. I'm located near Montreal.

I always found this frame pretty hot! don't you think guys and girls that this frame would have been cool for Horror Mansion??? heheheh.. It look like a Dali painting.

For the game play, well, remember that all pachinkos are gambling machines, so the only purpose of them is not to teach you something or any other obscure purpose, the only purpose of them is to make you put more money (balls) in them, and let you believe that you're about to win a lot of money (more balls, later exchange for prizes like lighter, cigarettes, bicycle, etc... these ones can be exchange back for money).

Of course, shooting blindly the balls would be boring after a minute or so, so they introduce some skill required in the game play to make it more enjoyable and keep you sit in front of the machine putting more money in it, and make you believe that you're in control of the machine and gonna win soon because of that.

From the photos I can see and infos that compirate posted, it seem that your machine is a hanemono type one. Or also called a wings type pachinko.

I can't say exactly for your machine because there's no good photos of the cell, but usually hanemono are played mostly all the same way.

Here is what I think.. you have three pockets at the bottom, two pocket numbered 1, one with 2 on it. You have to put a ball in one of these pockets and when you do it the wings (little traps) at the top will quickly open and close. I think pocket number one will open the wings at the top once in a second, and number two open the wings twice in a second, but someone will surely come back with more info about it.

When the wings are open, you have a chance to put a ball there, the ball will follow a path, and reach a point where there's a V labeled path among other not labeled ones. Because I don't own any hanemono pachinkos (yet), I'm not sure about what follow, but I think you have to wish that the ball enter the special V labeled path.

According to the infos given by compirate, if you get into the special V path you have 1/4 of chance to win (or probably enter in fever mode). If the ball go in the other normal path, I think that the ball will go to the broom man, and there, I'm not sure. Maybe it's a regular chance instead of a bigger chance to win or enter the fever mode. I really don't know. You can tell us what seem to happen when the ball reach the broom man or the V path, and we will surely figure out what is going on.

Maybe some numbers or symbols will spin on the LCD, giving you a chance to match three identical numbers/symbols. Usually when you get the three of them, you enter the fever mode, a kind of countdown where the machine will pay a lot for every ball entering a target.

I think your machine have two fever modes, one with 2 rounds, another with 7 rounds. During these rounds, you have to put the more balls possible somewhere on the play field. Someone will help me here because I'm not totally sure. I think that during these rounds, you have to put at least one ball every round in the target, otherwise the fever mode will stop and you will be back to normal play. During these rounds, the machine will pay a lot for every balls you place in the target. It seem that your machine can elevate from 2 rounds to 7 rounds, or 7 rounds to 15 rounds, but I'm not sure how to achieve that. Maybe if you have a ball in the target for every round, the rounds count will elevate to the next one.

The chance button is sometime use in some game to give you a little more chance to match two of the three number/symbols, or to enter the fever mode. Usually during game play, something happen on the screen and the chance button will light up, or a chance button will be shown on the LCD screen. You have to quickly press the chance button. On my other machines when I hit the chance button in time, the first and last number/symbol are matched, so only the middle one need to be the good one to enter the fever mode.

Members here will surely correct me because Most of what I wrote is what I think will happen with your machine. Because I don't own a Hanemono I'm not totally sure.

The link from compirate with drawing of the cell and arrows, is to show which nails and how to lightly bent the nails, so it's easier to hit the pocket one and two and so on.

Hope this wall of text can help you enjoy your new pachinko
    Last edited by TilionMtl; 03-18-2010 at 12:43 PM.

17. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to TilionMtl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for all the responses, I'm not sure what fever mode is, but occasionally it goes into some sort of bonus round, which starts as a slot machine type wheel which lands on a 2, 7 or 15, then all hell breaks loose and it gets quite entertaining.

At this point I Have not figured out what exaclty triggers it, or if its just random. The cop on the screen gets mad and jumps around when you get it in the 1 or 2 slot, and sometimes he really freaks out. I don't know what the gap toothed monkey with the broom means, he shows up on the screen as well as the plastic one sweeps.

There is a red button that says push and makes 1 to 5 frogs appear and hop when you push the button again. I still don't know if its a form of betting or just something to confuse you. I'm attacing somemore pics,
    Attached Images Attached Images

19. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Roddychop

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here's a link to the thread I strated on my old machine

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/vint...tml#post359106

21. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Roddychop

Thanks
    Thanks Received

all this teasing is what makes pachinko intresting, when you do hit a fever you will know
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

23. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The 2, 7, or 15 are the number of bonus rounds your getting.

You get a ball in the 1 pockets and the wings open once for a second, the 2- twice for a second.

Then that ball has to go into the 'V' pocket on that spinning wheel in the center. If that happens, then it goes into the bonus rounds. The wings will open repeatedly, allowing you to get 10 balls in per round. One of those balls has to enter the 'V' pocket for you to get to the next round.

As explained by TilionMtl

Pressing the Push button before shooting supposedly cycles the LCD display between 'the police station before (morning), sitting in the police station (night), work in the police station (RIA)'

I believe that varying with how excited the officer is when you get a ball in the 1 or 2 pockets, the greater you chance of a larger bonus round if you get one during that opening of the wings.
    Last edited by compirate; 03-18-2010 at 07:37 PM.

25. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok now its starting to make sense. I haven't been able to get the push button to do anything but make some croaking frogs show up, but I'll keep trying.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

CR Shin ReReRe ni Omakase seems to be a spinoff machine from the 'Bakabon' anime series (of which I'm totally unfamiliar). Daichi have a number of releases in this series.

Hope you enjoy it. Hanemono machines RULE!
    There is always another machine around the corner...

28. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to candyflip

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to your doom!!! This hobby always seems to attract people like a black hole... and when you find this site... you might as well give up any efforts of resistance and just succumb to the awesomeness of it all!
    "Wow what is that?"
    A Pachinko Machine
    "Nice, so what is it?"

30. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to SikNLow

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The theme of this pachinko look funny, with the guy with the broom and the pissed off policeman.. it sound like:

Hey don't throw your front door dust and junk on the main street!

humm.. actually it woud be:

CR Hey don't throw your front door dust and junk on the main street!

32. The following user says "Thanks" to TilionMtl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Are you saying that is the title of the Game ?

CR Hey don't throw your front door dust and junk on the main street!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast