Quote Originally Posted by alstonj1 View Post
there isnt any real price guide for these machines .Technically they all leave japan as scrap machines . A few machines are coveted more than others and sites like this one have a history of driving the price up on those models but its really what the buyer will bear that sets a price .As with all things if supply is low and demand is high the price goes up the bunny girl machines are older machines some dating back to the 90's i personally have a super bunny girls pachislo and its a great example of the vintage machines with 1,2 or 3 token ability. plus it has playboy bunnies on the front of the machine that never hurts ...So being vintage lowers the amount of machines available that have survived over the years and could make it worth more to some people .(***Note the exception to the rule *** : It doesn't matter how old a million god series machine is they all suck and are only good for use as a machine stand or gift for a person you hate like a mother-in-law. the only reason they survived is everyone who played them fell asleep so wear and tear wasn't an issue . ) you looking to buy or sell a machine?
Boy you guys are hard on Million God :-) I have one it was converted to quarters b4 i got it. Paid 50.00 for it. I do have to say its not to fun but we are using it as a savings bank. We have it set to the hardest level and so far it hasn't paid out a jackpot for anyone. I think we have about $300.00 in it now. My friends come over and stick some cash in it so I'm going to keep it around until either one of my friends hits and takes all my savings or maybe it ill fall off the counter and give me a reason to get a better machine to replace it with.

I saw the bunny girl local but they wanted 300.00 for it I thought that was a little steep for an older machine.

Joe