Thread: cr error code

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: cr error code

ok,thank you

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, I double checked everything again and wrote down exactly what happens. After I do a reset, the siren noise stops and the upper half of the lights go out. I can close the door back and try to put tokens in. The tokens keep coming back out of the front. The only way to get the siren noise back on again is to open the door back up and switch the reset key to the right and back to the left and then it starts all over. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

CR = Credit Ram Error which means that your machine has paid out at least one token more than it was supposed to. ( example, you hit 3 jack fruits and are to collect 10 tokens but 11 fall out!) The machine halts with the CR showing and makes noises to attract a slot attendant to fix it.
    Since you seem to be saying that the CR message continues and the tokens still fall out on their own, your machine is stuck in this mode.
    A full reset should have remedied this. But it has not.
    Could you check all of the buttons on the front of your machine and see if they seem to be moving freely? Especially the credit button. Make sure none of them is stuck closed. Examine them closely and also examine them from behind the door as well as making sure they are plugged in properly!. it would be good to unplug each one and then push it back in firmly to make sure they are seated properly.
    By any chance, do you have deep carpeting in front of your machine? Is there any chance for static electricity occuring? Does your daughter wear fuzzy or furry clothes that generate static? Has anyone said they received a static shock when they pushed the credit button? Any lightning storms just before the CR appeared?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok, I will check all of that. My machine is in my game room which is all tile. No fuzzy slippers or fuzzy clothes, no static shock or lightning storms. It has been a few months since the machine has been turned on and all I can remember was the last time it was played, it started making the siren noise and we just unplugged it because it was getting late. I don't know if it was paying out tokens or not. Would a can of the compressed air be good to use or not? Do I still need to check the solenoid? If so, I really need help with that, husband can't seem to take time out of his "busy schedule" to help with this so, I'm on my own...but with help from all of you!!! : )

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Re: cr error code

That is a 1999 Pachislo that should be a 1, 2 or 3 Token Play Machine so it should have these. Turn the Pachi on and do a full reset. With the door open look at the Printed Circuit Board Above the reels. As you do this push each of the stop buttons, spin knob, Max bet and / or bet buttons and the Payout button if it has one.

As you do this an LED should light up on that Printed Circuit Board. If any of the buttons do not light up an LED let us know which one it is. If you could post a close up Pic of that board showing the LED's it would be a help. Those LED's should also be numbered.

Also, let us know if any of the LED's are already on without pushing any of the above listed items and what numbers they are after doing the full reset.

Is there anyone out there that owns this Pachi in working order that could tell us what the "State" of there LED's are on the machine at Idle? If yours does not match this one we can try to track down the problem by using yours (the working Pachi) as an example. Meaning if the non working Pachi has a stuck button we can track down which one.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have checked all of the buttons (inside and outside) and I've unplugged and plugged back in. Everything looks fine.
    Yes, this machine takes 1,2,or 3 tokens. When I do a full reset, the siren noise stops and the upper half of the lights are out. I don't see any led light on before or after I push the buttons. I'm looking at the circuit board directly above the reels when the door is open, is this correct? Here is a picture of inside of the machine and inside the door, please steer me in the right direction of what I'm looking for. I tried to put the pics on this site but it kept giving me a security error. Thanks so much.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...e/DSCN0203.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...e/DSCN0202.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...e/DSCN0201.jpg
    Last edited by compirate; 02-24-2010 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by teebee View Post
    I have checked all of the buttons (inside and outside) and I've unplugged and plugged back in. Everything looks fine.
    Yes, this machine takes 1,2,or 3 tokens. When I do a full reset, the siren noise stops and the upper half of the lights are out. I don't see any led light on before or after I push the buttons. I'm looking at the circuit board directly above the reels when the door is open, is this correct? Here is a picture of inside of the machine and inside the door, please steer me in the right direction of what I'm looking for. I tried to put the pics on this site but it kept giving me a security error. Thanks so much.
    Sid, Mods. Can this be Fixed?
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by teebee View Post
    The best way to attach pics to your posts is to use the 'paperclip' icon at the top of the posting box,

You may need to click the 'go advanced' button at the bottom right of the posting box first though to open up the advanced posting options

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, now this is weird. I finally did a reset and all lights came back on, it actually let me put in a token and then the code came back up, I did another reset and I was able to play 1 time before it did it again but, here is what is weird, when I was closing the door, it immediatley went off again, I literally had to close it as easily as I could but as soon as I put a couple of tokens in, the code came back. I have already done another reset on it and now the machine is just sitting there waiting, I didn't want to do anything else to it until I get guidance from you guys. What should I do next???
    Last edited by teebee; 02-24-2010 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Are any of the cables being pinched anywhere inside the machine or in the door?
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

no, that was the first thing I checked, could it just be a coincidence???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I know that this has already been suggested...and you probably already did it... but many people have disconnected and reconnected the cables several times before they actually had a successful 'fix'.

I know it is frustrating, but hang in there!
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have already unplugged and replugged all of the wires but, if it is going to fix the machine, I'll do it 10 more times if I have to, lol.
    I have an errand to run really quick and then I'll try it again. I should be back on here at around 12. Thanks again for everyones help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: cr error code

I you can get it to finally Reset do so and Gently close the door. Since it is a 1, 2 or 3 Token machine put one token in. If it accepts it without throwing an error press the spin knob and see if it will spin the reels. If it does, slowly put in three tokens one at a time. if it accepts them try to spin the reels again. If that works then load up the token holder and try to speed load a bunch of tokens. If it then fails I would say the token acceptor needs to come out and get a Good Cleaning. If so we will walk you through the process.

Hang in there. We will do our best to get that Pachi up and running.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It worked for awhile but then the same thing again with the error code and the siren noise. Can the coin mechanism be cleaned without taking it out of the machine? If not, I hope it's easy, I don't want to mess anything up, lol.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Before we get to that point, how many Tokens do you have? Take a look at them and make sure they are all the same diameter. None smaller or larger than "Bulk" of what you have on hand. Also if you have a magnet around the house see if any of them can be picked up by the magnet.

Any of them that might be an odd size or able to be picked up by the magnet put on the side and don't use them. With the remaining Tokens give it another try and let us know what happens.

Enhanced the Door Frame picture. That Token acceptor is similar to the one use on Death Valley. (2004) Both Machines are made by Alibit-Takasago. Follow the wiring from the Token Acceptor to the plug up on the printed circuit board above it. From you picture it looks like it is the fourth one from the right side (blue arrow in picture) If that is it count the # of wires on it. There should be 12 total.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Had another Senior Polish Moment.

There should be 13 wires on that Plug.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

YIPPEE!!! Guess what I've been doing??? Playing my 007. It's working!!! I'm soooo happy, thank you all soooo much. After my last post, I went in and cleaned the coin mechanism as much as I could without taking it out of the machine, then when I tried it again, it worked for about 10 minutes and then quit again, I kept cleaning and then playing and now it works!!! You guys are great!!! My daughter has been playing so this game so much. Again, I want to thank you all for helping me, I really do appreciate it. Now since that is fixed, I do have 2 more questions for ya'll, if I need to make new threads, just let me know and I will. First question, where in the world is the volume control on the Pink Bell machine??? This thing is soooo loud. Second question, we have a pachinko machine too but, what is the objective??? My daughter plays it but has no idea what she is doing, I don't really think I like this game. Anyway, I hate to be so much trouble with so many questions but, you guys are fantastic!!!

19. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to teebee

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: cr error code

Sorry, I have no clue about the Pink Bell, but feel free to start a Pink Bell volume thread, I'm sure someone here knows!! ...As for the pachinko, go ahead and start a thread in one of the pachinko forums (vintage or modern depending on what you have) with a name or better yet a pic of yor machine and I'm sure we can help you out!!

And keep asking questions, thats what this place is for...If people stopped asking questions everyone might just start talking about sheep or something, now that would be odd!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

21. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: cr error code

Pink Bell. Made by BELLCO (2001).

I do not have a Pachi from this Company.

If you could take some close up Pic's of the Printed Circuit Boards I'll try to spot the Volume Controls. Follow the speaker wires to the board they are connect to and start with that one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

23. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast