Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cr error code

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default cr error code

I have a james bond 007 machine and it keeps "dinging" and giving me the error code "cr". Also, when you put a token in, it comes right back out to the front of the machine (payout). How can I fix this so my little girl can play again?? Thanks in adavance everyone.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: cr error code

Is it a real 007 or a custom version, (different manufacturers may have different mechanisms, could be an old 1,2,3 bet machine or a Max bet 3 token play) if you are not sure, then a pic would help

This link may be helpful, if you are new to Pachislos, as there is a pdf pachislo operation guide

PachiTalk Research Center - FAQ - Pachislo - PachiTalk

I think CR error codes do relate to the token side of the machine, it could be that you have a jam in your hopper??

Other members will have encountered this error code before and hopefully will post with their suggestions

In the meantime, Welcome to PachiTalk

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't know if it's custom or not but, I think it is a real one (?). I can't get my hubby to take time out and check it sooooo I'm gonna see if I can do it myself, lol. Anyway, when I open the door up and look at the inside where the coin comes through, it goes right back to the front, if i push down on the silver cover thing that I took a picture of, then the coin will stay inside the machine like it is supposed to, does that make sense??? I haven't checked the hopper but, will that make the coin come back to the front? I'll go and check that now. I hope I made enough sense for someone on here to help me get this fixed so my daughter can play again and the BIG bonus, I can fix it since my husband "doesn't have time". lo l PLEASE help

Last edited by compirate; 02-22-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I posted earlier and included pictures, it said it would show up after an administrator approved it. How long does that usually take? Thanks

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry, was sleeping at the switch!

Your just as well using the attachments feature. If you click 'go advanced' and scroll down a bit, there's a button for 'manage attachments', puts them on the Pachitalk server, in case your links go bad

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok, thanks. Hopefully someone will able to look at the pics and steer me in the right direction of fixing this thing.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

CR is a Credit Ram error. A full reset should clear it. If not, then remove the hopper and reset then put the hopper back in.
    If that does not work then you have a rather serious problem and it will take a lot of trial and error.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to SlotsRfun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I took the hopper out and emptied all coins to make sure nothing was jammed, that was all good, I even checked to make sure I could turn it by hand. I then tried a reset and that still didn't work. I also have a pink bell pachilso and when I looked at the inside of it, the silver thing where the money comes through is magnetized/stuck and doesn't move but, when I try that on the james bond machine, when you touch it, the silver thing moves in and when you let go, it moves back out. Also, when I hold that in, the coins will go into the hopper where they are supposed to, if not, back out the front they go. Please tell me this is an easy fix. Here is what I did to reset: Turn power off, turn reset key to the right, turn power back on, while holding the spin knob down, turn reset key back to the left. Thanks again everyone for all of your help.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to teebee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do the standard reset

power off
    turn odds key
    power on
    change odds to something
    hold down start lever for a couple seconds and release
    turn odds key back

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ugh!!! Still the same thing.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

what makes that silver square thing move? When I looked at my other slot machine (pink bell), it didn't do that, the silver square piece was magnetized??? If you look at my pictures in the previous post, it's the silver piece that has the numbers on it: dc-12v 9942

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's a solenoid that's suppose to energize to allow the tokens to go past the sensors and into the hopper. It's usually only off when the reels are spinning or you have 50 credits showing.

When you turn on the machine, do you hear it click? Try holding whatever it moves in position and insert a token and see what happens. Could be a sensor failure, not sure how to remedy that.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When I hold the "silver thing" down, the tokens will go to the hopper like the should but, when I'm not holding it in, the tokens come back out to the front payout . The noise (loud siren like) never stops unless I turn the machine off or try to do a reset . Can that solenoid be replaced?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There must be something else wrong, solenoids rarely go bad, at least in these things. If you have a meter, you might check the voltage at the solenoid. If none, it's something else. You might check the connections for the token acceptor, make sure they're plugged in tight or that no pins got bent plugging them in.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have no idea how to check voltage or where to start. : (
    I will go and check all of the wires now. Thank you so much for helping me, I really do appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

have you tried different tokens???
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

All of the wires/connections are fine. I cleaned around everything with alcohol too. As soon as I turn the machine on, it immediately starts making the "error siren noise", that is worse than an annoying alarm clock, lol. I haven't tried different tokens yet, I guess since I can't get the error to clear or the noise to stop, I didn't think that would help either but, I will go and try that right now. Thanks again
    All of the connectors/wires are fine. I even cleaned around everything with alcohol and it's still doing the same thing. As soon as I turn the machine on, it immediately starts with the "error siren noise", whew, that is worse than an annoying alarm clock, lol. I haven't tried any other tokens because I couldn't get the noise/music to stop so I didn't think that would help but, I will go and check that right now. If someone can tell me how to use a meter and exactly what I need to do, I'll try that too but, I have no idea where to start so, if somebody can look at my pictures and explain it to me, I'll up for trying that. Thanks again for you guys help.
    Last edited by teebee; 02-23-2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

After you preformed a full reset did the siren noise stop? And then start again when you tried to drop tokens.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ugh, my posts aren't showing up again. I've typed pretty much the same post about 3 times so, please excuse a bunch of posts if/when they come through
    yes, the siren noise does stop but the lights on the upper part of the machine are off at this point. The tokens still come out the front. Then I usually turn the key (on the outside), and then siren noise starts back up again and then I'm back to square one.
    Last edited by teebee; 02-23-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No problem, it's requiring moderation for some reason. If it happens again, send me a PM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast