Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My New Custom Machines

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bowling
    ...........a visible copyright notice, perhaps semi-transparent, would increase the difficulty in copying.
    I have to agree as it would be on there (the copyright notice) and would deter people like this guy from doing this even tho it's not your copyright or trademark.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can't imagine anyone would spend a couple of hundred dollars with this guy after reading his ad. Looking at his feedback he has sold a couple machines in the past, though. Unfortunately, he does "private" auctions, so you can't see what he sold!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by David R.
    You most definitely NEED to report him!
    On the issue of some company mass producing these, I doubt a legitimate company would take the risk.
    Well I have the company name and person to contact if you "doubt it". They do Budweiser and Beatles and "many others"...how legit it is is really up to them and their lawyers. We have been thru all this before : basically if Harley doesn't contact Ebay , Ebay won't do anything about it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So that means my idea of a new ID and getting his address to go kick the california outta him isn't on the "to do list" huh? :-( That's too bad. I thought it one of my better ideas.
    Maybe we could just do the spell check thing on his nasty little "I'm doing it to you, because I don't think you can do anything to me without cuttin' your own throat" email, and send it back to him with a note that says "congratulations, you've been held back to the second grade until you learn to SPELL!"? it's much kinder, anyhow. :twisted:
    Kelly
    Marine Carnival, Kiwame

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !!

na... i'll drive north, turn left at georgia, head on over a piece, pop off an arm or two and beat him into next week with them!! course if thats too much i'll just light his butt on fire and put it out with his face. hey what are friends for?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am for reading him the gos-pital, with a cattle prod. 8-)
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

dapperdans Harley/Betty Boop machine closed today at $504. Not too shabby! But, less than I expected it to bring. :-?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    Well I have the company name and person to contact if you "doubt it". They do Budweiser and Beatles and "many others"...how legit it is is really up to them and their lawyers. We have been thru all this before : basically if Harley doesn't contact Ebay , Ebay won't do anything about it.
    Is this the company selling graphics kits in eBay for $9.50 BIN? I noticed they do not mention any of their work, they just say email for a list; however, when someone emailed, they were told to call but gave no number. Any quess as to why they would operate like this :?: :twisted:

It seems there is just no honor among thieves anymore. What has this world come to?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

...Is this the company selling graphics kits in eBay for $9.50 BIN? I noticed they do not mention any of their work, they just say email for a list; however, when someone emailed, they were told to call but gave no number.
    Yep same people.

You want the correct phone number? If so pm me. I will not publish it here as I feel it could potentially hurt the good customizers we have here. The contact person is not the person from that old Ebay listing.

Oh yeah one last tidbit quoted from one of the emails I received from them :

Lew there's too many-- we have disney, nascar, bud, elvis, betty boop, sopranos, auto, baseball temas- et--
    And I bet ya they have Harley ones also.

The only way this stuff gets stopped is if the manufacturers enforce their trademark and copyright rights.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello all. Well I made it to new york and sitting in a hotel room at the Hilton Just a few blocks from Radio City Music Hall.

I am just going to ignore this guy for now and see what happens in the future with his auctions. I don't think he will last long and it is not worth the trouble right now and there is a good chance he will just go way. I don't think other people will use my graphics because the ones I posted on the auction are not that high of resolution and they will look pretty bad blown up 17 inches for a belly glass.
    ]INIT HELLO

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dapperdan
    Hello all. Well I made it to new york and sitting in a hotel room at the Hilton Just a few blocks from Radio City Music Hall.

I am just going to ignore this guy for now and see what happens in the future with his auctions. I don't think he will last long and it is not worth the trouble right now and there is a good chance he will just go way. I don't think other people will use my graphics because the ones I posted on the auction are not that high of resolution and they will look pretty bad blown up 17 inches for a belly glass.
    That's exactly what I would do re the jerk. But, if you put up another auction mess up the pics with some sort of stamp or ID as well. :wink:

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by dapperdan
    I can not believe this guy! He is now stealing my graphics that I made!

I created this graphic
    http://www.barncow.com/ebay/betty-graphics2.gif

and now he is using it on his machine
    http://www.barncow.com/ebay/stolen-bb-graphic.JPG

I took that wing style graphic, added the black flame to the side, created the Betty Boop text curved on the wing graphic complete with outline text effect and then added betty boop to the foreground.

ARRGGG!!!!
    I THINK YOU STOLE THIS PIC,
    YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BETTY BOOP OR HARLEY DAVIDSON
    You can also tell he stole this graphic and did a "Pink Fill" because there is pink fill around betty boop where there is suppose to be white.

This graphic did not exist until I made it.

I am sure that in real life his glass looks like crap because blowing up a 700 pixel graphic that big is going to be pixel city. My graphic is vector based meaning I can blow it up the size of a billboard and it would still be razor sharp.

ARRRGGGGH!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !!!!

Crimeny Sakes!! i hope no one emails all bidders on his auctions and tells them what a thieving jackass he is!!

Anonymous

Default ha HA HA

TELL E-BAY ON A PHOTO YOU DONT OWN
    YOU ARE USING H-D AND BETTY BOOP AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TOO
    WHAT A BABBY YOU ARE WITH ALL THIS BAD MOUTH $HIT YOU POST HERE
    ITS FUNNY YOU DONT HAVE ANY AUCTIONS ON NOW.
    WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF YOU WANT TO RAT BUT DONT WANT IT DONE TO YOU, RATS DONT LIVE A LONG LIFE. SORRY IM OLD SCHOOL WERE YOU JUST DONT LIVE YOUR LIFE THAT WAY.
    I WOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE TELLING YOU THIS IF SOMEONE DID NOT TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE UP TO WITH YOUR BIG MOUTH,
    GET A LIFE YOU DONT OWN THIS PHOTO OR THE RIGHTS TO IT,
    MABEY I SHOULD HAVE H-D LOOK AT YOUR POSTS ON PACHITALK
    I THINK THE NFL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AS WELL, IS THIS WHAT YOU LIKE RAT $HIT .
    WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
    JUST SO YOU KNOW I USE VECTOR FOR MY PHOTOS I DONT NEED YOUR $HIT PICS.
    I MAKE SLOT ARMS AND SELL THEM FOR 30.00 CAN YOU DO THAT
    AND I PUT IN AUTO STOPS,
    YOU ARE JUST MONEY HUNGRY .
    I LOVE PACHISLO THIS IS WHY I SELL THEM. I AM TRYING TO MAKE BIG MONEY WITH THIS
    JUST SO I KNOW DIID I STEEL THE SPIDER MAN FROM YOU TOO ????
    BE A MAN GROW UP, YOU GOT MY NO# CALL ME
    OR JUST KEEP EMAILING ME YOU BABBY $HIT
    OR WE CAN WORK TOGETHER WITH THIS AND MAKE BUYING AND SELLING PACHISLOS BETTER FOR ALL

Anonymous

Default THE PRICE

AS YOU CAN SEE
    I AM SELLING A NEW SLOT FOR 200.00
    TO 250.00 WERE YOU WERE SELLING A USED ONE FOR THAT,
    YES THE SLOT I AM OFFERING WITH THE BETTY BOOP IS A NEW SLOT
    SO DONT TELL ME I AM TRYING TO MAKE BIG MONEY.
    I SELL THEM FOR AS LOW AS I CAN
    I DO CUSTOM SLOTS FOR 170.00 WITH REELS AND ALL CAN YOU DO THIS?????????????????
    NO YOU WILL NOT, FOR YOU ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY YOU DON'T CARE
    FOR THE SLOTS OR ANY THING, JUST THE MONEY. LET FACE IT ITS YOU THAT IS MONEY HUNGRY

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Waynejj has now been banned from Pachitalk.com.

I think it's obvious Dapperdan created the graphic in question and waynejj has stolen it for his own attempt to make profit.

No Dapperdan didn't make the "Harley" logo nor did he create "Betty Boop", tho I do believe he created the image he used thus making it his own artistic image. Whether is was the combination of 2 exsiting images or a complete from scratch design, I don't know, but the end result is a one of a kind image not meant for public domain and use other than for the original creator.

I see enough evidence to conclude that Dapperdan is the original creator of this final image. Until someone shows me otherwise.
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Waynejj has now been banned from Pachitalk.com.
    Ah, that explains it, I wondered how a "guest" was able to post when I could not even browse the forum without registering.

He is selling "new" machines for $250? I'm sure representatives from the Japanese parlors are lined up at his door so why is he selling on eBay?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In terms of "new" he must be using this machine.

http://www.pachislo.com/pachislo/detail/ricdebut.html
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In terms of "new" he must be using this machine.

http://www.pachislo.com/pachislo/detail/ricdebut.html
    Is that machine a POS or what? If it isn't, how come more customizers don't buy it? :?:

Utopia1dc

I've seen the Ric Debut offered by different vendors, and they all claim it is a NEW machine. First, can anyone actually verify if this is true? And second, if it really is a NEW machine, why is it so inexpensive? Third, is it any good? These are just curiosity questions. :-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast