Thread: Newbie with a problem

hot4u

Default Newbie with a problem

I just received my Takasago Dream Seven max i ordered with the auto stop installed. It played well for the first 20 minutes then it wouldn't except anymore tokens the insert medal and bet max would not light up. I did the reset it would play for a few times then sometimes the wheels would spin but would not stop for one or two minutes.Talked to the tech where I purchase from went through the process of checking all the connections. after all that it still works one time after the reset then goes back into the won't take any tokens with the bet max and insert medal buttons not lighting up. the tech seems to think it is the auto stop is not working so they are going to send me a new card. Just like to know will this take care of the problem or could there be another cause.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I know my response will not be of much help = but at least your dealer is very responsive for you and trying to take care of it for you. I wouldn't worry about it as I am sure your dealer would not bother sending another board out if they didn't know that it was a good possibility that it would be fixed then.
    After this is over , let us know who your dealer is and how it turned out.

hot4u

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    I know my response will not be of much help = but at least your dealer is very responsive for you and trying to take care of it for you. I wouldn't worry about it as I am sure your dealer would not bother sending another board out if they didn't know that it was a good possibility that it would be fixed then.
    After this is over , let us know who your dealer is and how it turned out.
    Thanks for the reply will do just that. I did not want to bad mouth anyone until all avenues were exhausted to correct the problem.