Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Pinball - Space Shuttle

Sandwich Shooter ironworkerdalton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Pinball - Space Shuttle

That is a nice. Looks like you will have your hands full getting every thing back working. To help you along the way, you should check out these sights. Look at the bottom of this page and click on the links. Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Pinball Museum, Nevada NV, Tim Arnold This is a must go place, I have been to there old location. Cant wait to see there new location. This is a must own book, I own this one and it is the best one that I have found is this one.
    Pinball Machine Repair and Maintenance

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Pinball - Space Shuttle

Quote Originally Posted by DugFreez View Post
    $250 seems like a very good deal. Where did you luck into it? Craigslist, someone you knew?

I like Space Shuttle. One of my friends has one. It came out right about the time of pinballs I liked. What I mean is, most older machines really don't interest me. I at least like some ramps and speech on pinball machines and system 9 machines and newer are right up my alley.

I see CPR has Space Shuttle playfields open for preorder. As much touchup as that playfield needs I would almost think a repro playfield would be the way to go. The bad part of that is I've heard that they keep the pre-orders open until they get enough people signed up to get them...then they make them. It might be quite a wait.

Throw in a new plastic set and you have a practically new game for under $1000 total. You could always clean yours up as good as you could and just keep your eye on the playfield release...like I said...i might be quite a wait on it.

Congrats on your purchase.
    I got it from a church who had a game room that they were liquidating as they were moving facilities. Just drove an hour to pick it up in the truck, after a minor battery replacement on the board, it powered right up. I may see about a repro, but I may put my artistic skills to the test first and see about touching it up and waxing it thoroughly. Either way, itll be fun.
    Pachislos: Kiwame
    Pinballs: Space Shuttle, Space Gambler, Millionaire, Whirlwind, Rollergames, The Addams Family, Demolition Man 2000 (custom pin)

3. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Compy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2