Thread: Power Flash in my area

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Power Flash in my area

Ok... the machine is now in my possesion. After doing an in depth inspection there I agreed to pay the seller the full asking price of $150. Over all the machine is in good shape but as normal has lots of dust and 'bug dirt'. The cell is in great condition with no fading with all the labels which all appear to be vibrant. Now for what's wrong.

There was some 'modifications' made to prevent the empty hopper devices from preventing balls from being shot. Due to this, several of the wires have been bent and contorted.

Also, the plastic holding bracket is broken that holds the wire that leads to the overflow tray lever that is used to shut off the ball feed when the tray is too full. I believe this plastic piece could be easily 'fixed'.

Each of the tulips has a wire that extends into the solinoid layer that is used to manipulate the opening and closing. The wire on the lower right (Clubs) jack pocket appears to be missing. All others seem to be there and function OK.

All the solinoids are there and move freely and the wires appears to be intact and non-corroded, but I was unable to test them.

There is no transformer so no way to test and someone will have to purchase one.

I did check out the jackpot wing device and it worked with the few balls that were still in the machine along with the jackpot rocker and winning ball release. In my opinion, this machine is 90% ready to run.

So... I have a few that have expressed interest since I'm just a 'middle man' here I think this is what I will do. My preference to whom gets the machine goes like this provided they have the cash to purchase and pay for shipping. Shipping cost will be exact cost to ship. I plan on making no money here. Now, here's my order of preference:

1. Some one who has no power flash will be on top of the list.
    2. Next will be someone who has a t-bird but not the little man.
    3. Anyone else.

The idea here is to get these machines 'spread out' to members wanting but no having. Soon we'll all have one!

Mbodi contacted me first but he has recently acquired to and agrees with my order of preference above. So right now that leaves Siouxzan and emmadog. If you two will tell me where you fit on the preference list we can see where things go. If anyone else fits this list and want to add their name to the lottery please reply here. If I get multiple people who don't have a PF and has the cash then I'll just put all the names in a 'hat' and pull one out as the 'winner'.

This sound fair to all?
    Rusty Key

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to wrkey