I've never owned a pinball machine before, but I have wanted one for quite some time. After emailing back and forth with a few sellers, I think that I've narrowed my choices down to these two machines. I've researched them a bit, including reading all of the reviews on The Internet Pinball Machine Database for each... I've watched YouTube videos... I've talked to friends that have played one or the other (none of my friends remember playing both). But, before buying, I still needed to come to PT and ask the question:

"Which one do you think is more fun?"

I understand that it's kind of a noob question, and that I can only get subjective answers. Nevertheless, it's still a question that can only be answered by those who have played both games (I haven't played either, except "Space Shuttle" in the Williams Greatest Hits collection for the Xbox 360).

Actually, I originally wanted to buy a Simpson's Pinball Party game. But, even used, they seem to be priced well above what I'm budgeting for my very first machine. I think that you can experience that same kind of "sticker-shock" with Twilight Zone, Addam's Family, or most of machines that consistently rank in the top twenty (if you can even find a used one for sale)! So, I think I'll start with a less-expensive first game -- and possibly add/trade-up later when I have more experience in owning & maintaining one. After negotiating a bit, each seller has independently agreed to the same price -- so unless you perceive a huge difference in their inherent value, I'm not using price to help me decide between the two.

Anyway, if you have experience with both of these machines, I would love to hear your opinion on which one you prefer! And if you think that you wouldn't want either, that's fine too (but please let me know why).

As always, thanks for any advice and guidance you may provide!

~ Jeff