Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My next machine!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My next machine!

OK, I looked at my machine, evaluated it against what Ebb had shown and made the leap and pulled off the plastic cover piece. I then played the machine until I got a jackpot and that part worked. It was during this time I realized how difficult it was going to be a second ball in fast enough to catch a ride up to the 'holding area'. So I opened the glass and dropped two balls into one of the lower pockets, one behind the other.

Boom! The lower light came on! Awesome! I flipped the white player lever on the side the machine and it moved the ball into the Jackpot regulator and my 15 balls came out! So cool!

Then I got to thinking... Why would this be necessary? If it was known how to make the regular work with out the holding area... why do it all? It was more parts, more lights, more adjustment, etc.

Here's my perspective. Maybe, this was done for a special bonus. Could it be that if a player managed to make this happen, he could then call the attendent and recieve a special prize for doing so? This particular option would also entice the players to push through as many balls as possible and thus run through their money faster.

Just a thought.

But what ever the original reason, I am certainly going to leave my machine with out the plastic cover and challenge players to make that lower light come on!

Thanks again Ebb!!!
    Rusty Key

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to wrkey

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My next machine!

Quote Originally Posted by wrkey View Post

Thanks again Ebb!!!

It's about time Ebb contributed to this place

nice close up by the way... my camera wont do that
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

ebb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2