Thread: Auto-Slot2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Auto-Slot2

Hi All.

The Transfer continues. All the Equipment is in Transit as I type.

Vince has closed down his Auto-Slot E-Bay site and I have just switched mine over to Auto-Slot2. E-Bay would not let me use Vince's old Name.

The autoslot.info Web Site is in a Link below in my Signature. This Link is Exclusive to PachiTalk Members only. The Site open to the Public will only explain about the AutoSlot without the Credit Add. The Link below does explain it.

The E-Bay Site will only sell the standard Autoslot which will just stop the reels. These standard AutoSlots and the the "Credit Add" Autoslots will be sold through the PachiTalk Auctions.

Why???

The standard AutoSlot is virtually a "Plug and Play" device. The Credit Add Autoslot requires more 'Tuning" so to speak to fit different Machines.

For Pachislo's that have had them already installed the R & D is done and they can be produced. But they require more wiring to be done to connect the Credit Add feature to the Pachi. By selling them ONLY through the PachiTalk Auctions questions can be asked and answers given on installing them to ensure Your Pachislo and / or the AutoSlot is not damaged due to Miss wiring.

Disclaimer ! ! ! :

AutoSlot2 AKA "NIT" will not be held responsible if a member incorrectly installs an AutoSlot with Credit Add. Meaning that all machines to date that have them installed, the Autoslot with Credit Add is proven to work if connected correctly.

This statement is not to just Cover My A**. I want to ENSURE that your Pachi is not damaged installing one of these wonderful Devices. We ALL know that "Spare" parts can be few and far between and sometimes $$$ depending on what "Broke".

This is one of the reasons I started the Thread For Autoslot Owners to list the Machines that they have them installed in and weather it has the Standard AutoSlot or the Credit Add model.

Please... If you own an Autoslot and have not joined on the Thread about it Do so.

Autoslot Owners Listing

By doing this we ALL can help each other in installing these devices into Our Machines. Should I not be available for some reason to help, other Members that have them installed in a particular Pachi can chime in on a Thread that I am going to start called "AutoSlot Troubleshooting" or PM / E-Mail the Member needing help.

"This Thread" is to Exclusively ask me "NIT" questions about the Autoslot. The "AutoSlot Troubleshooting" Thread is for all members to get involved with to learn more about them by asking myself (if no one chimes in) and more importantly Members that already own them questions on this Device.

If I come up with / Obtain any other Pachi related items I will post about them in this, the "Vendors New Announcements" Thread. I am in work on two right now. one that deals with Autoslot that Tulsa will . (if you figured it out Tulsa... Shhh...) and another that has recently been posted about that is not Autoslot related.

I'll open up the "AutoSlot Troubleshooting" Thread shortly in the " Pachislo Modifications" section.

To ALL ! ! ! May your BALLS never be Rusty and your Tokens always be Shiny.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

2. The following 21 users say "Thanks" to new in town