Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Out of Business

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Out of Business

As some of you know, I have decided to “retire” from my pachislo autostop “hobby” business. The good news is, another PachiTalk member decided he needed a new hobby and will take over from me. (I’ll let him identify himself when he feels appropriate.) He will get my remaining inventory, equipment, website and intellectual knowledge. Credit-add lives on, save up your orders!
    I want to express my appreciation to Tulsa, Sid and many other PachiTalk members for making this the premier community to exchange information on pachislo and pachinko machines. Thanks also to all the members who have purchased from me in the past.
    I’ll still try to cruise the site every so often and add technical input when I can.
    Vince
    autoslot

2. The following 39 users say "Thanks" to autoslot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Out of Business

I am sorry to hear that you are retiring, but pleased that another member will take on your business

I know a lot of members have benefited from your products

Good Luck in whatever it is you decide to do next, hey maybe just 'chill out' here at PachiTalk

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

4. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Out of Business

Best of luck Vince. Keep in touch.

Frank
    Frank A
    Lower Delaware

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Frank A

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you!!! and Happy Retirement!!!
    Dawn

8. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry to here of you leaving the business but same as others glad someone will take over.
    Enjoyed many of your auto stops!

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you so much Vince! I guess i got my order in just in time
    Have a nice day

12. The following user says "Thanks" to njmatt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Vince,
    Your help and your products have been invaluable to me. I think that I have more than 20 Autoslots, so I'm not kidding. Some of them have been custom designed for machines that were not in your database. You are a good friend indeed and I have enjoyed working with you on these projects.
    Alladin II Evolution, Doronjiyo, Dragon Dice, Exhaust, Gamera HGV, George K, GoGo Juggler, Lord of the Rings, Las Vegas, Mumu World DX, Neo Magic Pulsar, Neo Pharaoh Zetz, Onimusha 3, Popeye, Raizouden, Sindbad Adventure, Spiderman 2, Spin Luck, Star Wars, Super Black Jack, Tekken, Twist

14. The following user says "Thanks" to flyboy577

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Re: Out of Business But Autoslot lives ON ! ! !

Hello All.

AUTOSLOT II, The Ramen Master Here.

First I want to Thank Vince for helping me in the past to design Autoslots to fit into a couple of my machines that he had not previously designed them for.

And also for allowing me to take over the Business and continue to produce them for our members.

It will be a bit before I am up and running. Things on both ends need to be taken care of prior to setting up shop and I have a little learning to do. Vince has already explained allot on the workings of these wonderful devices and I'm here to tell you that the man is a master.

I have a very large broad based understanding on electronics but in the troubleshooting, diagnostic and repair side of the house. Vince has actually gotten into the inner workings of out Pachislo's, figured out what makes them tick, hand designed the PC Boards and figured out what components work best where on them. Most importantly he designed the "Code" to put in the chips to make it all come together.

That's my next "Quest" in electronics. To become proficient in this discipline.

As soon as I get things up and running and get all the "Bugs" worked out I'll get it all on line to offer them to you all. They will be sold here through the PachiTalk Auctions and an E-Bay Site pretty close to what Vince had.

I'm also going to start a Thread (if the sheep will allow) for members to ask questions and I will assemble a database on all machine names that have them installed already.

Vince has a valuable list on the Autoslot Web Site listing the Brands. I'm going to expand that to the machine names. As requests come in to add them to new machines I'll work with you to ensure the correct Autoslot is set up for your machine. These are not a one size fits all device.

The Autoslot Web Site will also be back on line on the normal internet and I will have links to it here on PachiTalk.

Again... THANK YOU VINCE for allowing me to take this over.

By the way...
    Spoiler
    Spoiler
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

16. The following 20 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

congrats on both
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

18. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

20. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to SphereJunkie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Forgive my ignorance but can someone please explain what a Autoslot is/does?

Is it simply new 'guts' for a machine?

Congrats NIT on your new adventure.

22. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: Out of Business

Funny, when I read the post from Vince that a PT'er was taking over, you came to mind, NIT!

Congrats on post 4,000 and your new endeavor! We'll make sure to keep your business running!
    A Hardy har har...

24. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Meathead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Whoo Hoo!!

Congratulations Brian on your new venture!!

and your 4,000 posts!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

26. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats on your new venture, and your 4K posts.
    I've never met a Pachi I didn't like

28. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to jmaclerran

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks for all the support you have given to the hobby Vince, i wish you well in your future endeavors.

Brian, good luck on continuing Vince's fine work, i wish you all the best too, with your enthusiasm for the hobby, i am certain you will be able to keep up the high standard set by Vince.

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

30. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats Brian!!

After you install autostops on all your machines, Will there be any left to sell??
    My favorite color is Ham

32. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to BigBearSteve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Monkeyboy, et al.

An autostop is a microprocessor based device that will automatically stop the reels on the pachislo machines, (similar to US slot machines). (There has been a lot of debate in the past whether this is a good or bad thing!)
    The ones I used to sell to Pachitalk members (that Brian will be selling) have an additional credit-add feature that enables you to max the machine credits of 50 by pressing the third stop button. (Most members agree this is a good thing.)

Thanks to Brian, "New In Town" for taking over the business. He has the energy and zest for pachis that is needed!

Vince
    autoslot

34. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to autoslot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: Out of Business

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    Funny, when I read the post from Vince that a PT'er was taking over, you came to mind, NIT!

Congrats on post 4,000 and your new endeavor! We'll make sure to keep your business running!
    Thanks for Thinking about Me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBearSteve View Post
    Congrats Brian!!

After you install autostops on all your machines, Will there be any left to sell??
    There will be Plenty to Go Around..

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Forgive my ignorance but can someone please explain what a Autoslot is/does?

Is it simply new 'guts' for a machine?

Congrats NIT on your new adventure.
    Thanks Andy.

To expand on what Vince Posted there is a basic autoslot which will automatically stop the reels from left to right or you can set it to randomly stop the reels. You can also change the times by 1/2 second increments for the time it takes to begin the reel stopping process and time between each reel stopping. This will fit on "ALL" Machines with stop boards shown on the Below E-Bay Site Vince still has up.

Vince does currently still have these up on E-Bay. You can find them here. :

AutoStop for Pachislo Skill Stop Slot Machine Auto Stop - eBay (item 160386925132 end time Jan-12-10 06:37:34 PST)

He is also including two volume controls with the purchase of one. The E-Bay add explains allot about the austslot and which stop boards in your Pachislo's it will work with.

The debate over time about them is "Do you really need one" and "what about the machines like Harley, King Camel, Bang Bang Dash and others that want you to stop specific reels during a Bonus round and not just left to right".

If you are a person that always wants to stop the reels yourself this item is not for you. But with the addition of the "Credit Add feature" you might want one. More on that in a Bit.

If you have an Auslot installed and working during normal machine play and you go into a Bonus Round, you can shut the Autoslot off prior to the next reel spin which will require stopping the reels other than left to right or randomly.

The credit Add feature can cut down the amount of Tokens you need in a Pachislo that has it installed because by pressing a reel stop button you electronically add up to 50 credits into the machine.

I find that with the Credit Add feature installed I have to put the Tokens back into the Hopper once in a while (based on what you have currently in your lower pay out tray and how often you use the Credit Add feature).

If used correctly, you will never run out of Tokens in the Hopper during a Bonus round.

A link from the Autoslot Web site that will be back up and running fully when the Business if transferred and I get "All" up and running on "credit add" and which one fits what Brand specific Machine currently in use is here. :

Credit-Add Model Selection

This is the Database I want to expand to Machine Names to let all the Members know if it "Is" currently being used in a certain Machine.

That is one of the Threads I want to start for current Autoslot owners so the can ring in and let us know what Machines they own that are using the Autoslot.

Another Thread will be started for specific questions on general use and to aid Members in making sure one wanted for a Machine that currently is not listed "Will" work when designed and sent to you.

Off to work. Will put out more info as it comes Along...

Spoiler
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

36. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I currently have autoslots installed in 21 machines so I will be awaiting the thread to list the specific autoslots and the machines that they are installed in. Congrats on taking over the business, Brian.
    Alladin II Evolution, Doronjiyo, Dragon Dice, Exhaust, Gamera HGV, George K, GoGo Juggler, Lord of the Rings, Las Vegas, Mumu World DX, Neo Magic Pulsar, Neo Pharaoh Zetz, Onimusha 3, Popeye, Raizouden, Sindbad Adventure, Spiderman 2, Spin Luck, Star Wars, Super Black Jack, Tekken, Twist

38. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to flyboy577

Thanks
    Thanks Received

congrats to you both! and have a good retirement vince
    give vince a clap!

40. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to will

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast