Thread: powerflash franken pachi

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: powerflash franken pachi

thanks for the compliments! this will push me to do that last bit of fine tuning when I wake up this afternoon. (it was a long 9 hours at oakland kaiser's ER last night )

yes, mopar, cutting down the wires is a good idea. I looked at them again, and they aren't as fine as I thought (I remembered like computer ribbon cables), so it IS possible to chop out about 3 feet from each bundle.

then, I can tape the couple wires down under the stainless pan and they won't show at all from the front

so, now that I am almost done with my display piece, I think that I will put her up where jaws is right now, and move jaws to salinas, to have a modern there!

been thinking to add a couple riser feet on the sides, let the balls flow into the bottom (add a back to make a trough) and put a little door on front, like pachinkocabinets'. then, an acrylic funnel from scraps left over, and I should be ready to roll those pachinko balls

thanks for all the support along the way. it's been quite the learning experience, and it's given me ideas for the next "custom vintage."

just wait 'til you hear what I've been laying awake planning this week I ordered $40 in parts from electronicsurplus, so there are going to be lots and lots of wires on this next one... but still a nishijin B jackpot mechanism.
    PachiTalk

chewy's motto: life is plumbing

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to mudfud