Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ups = lucifer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

andÂ…

Â…Hell has no fury as a Woman Pizzed off, I know I been there and I still carry the marks :-(
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Utopia1dc

TTL-

I applaud your passion for the cause, but in the long run with such a huge company as UPS, you as an individual don't mean a hill of beans to them. As upset as you are (and I have had problems with UPS in the past), you will get more frustrated by their runarounds, not so helpful customer service people, and a bunch of people who really could give a rats as$ about you telling you how sorry they are to hear of your problem. In the end...they just don't care...too big of a company to give 2 flying California's! But then again, I hate ALL large companies! And once agian, that's just my 2 cents worth! :roll: :roll:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default ups

the devil came down to fl. he was lookin for a box to smash!!
    he found a pachi inside of one but the unit was finely packed!!

HOT AREA came home today. $105.00 + 27.35 shipping

straight to the solder bench for a pair orf those 2.5k pots( trying out different methods)

loosend her up for a while then turned wife loose on it. nice deep sound lots of bonuses will have to do some studying up on the 4th reel.

:smt042 :smt042 :smt042 sorry for the delay was busy in a bonus dumping coins all over the floor!!!! lots a fun!
    anyway nice solidly built machine good looks sweet shape.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

how do you get 27.35 shipping for a 90 pound item??????
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default SHIPPING

thats what he quoted and thats what he posted on the auction in the question section!! did a nice job of packing large box bubbled then closed cell foam to fill it out. but even box was in good shape ( the normal demons must be on vacation)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My Hanabi Hyakkei is due to arrive tomorrow, via UPS. I'm so excited I'm going to clean my gun tonight! :smt026 Well, that OR play the other slots and watch tv........
    Kelly
    Marine Carnival, Kiwame

Utopia1dc

TTL-

How do you like your Lucky Cats? Today I almost bought one at Ollie's for $152 total, but I decided to wait and see what you had to say about it. Plus I wasn't sure of it's value. I did like the color of the reels being a gold/bronze type color. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yanno, Lucky Cats is a fun machine to play! Lots of "stuff" going on in that LED reel, on level 6 payout there are LOTS of little payouts, a good deal of the big bonuses, etc. Mine came from a Stealth auction on Ebay, and I've got nothing but good things to say about the machine and the company. Same with Marine Carnival. MC didn't come in quite as nice shape, but it's really a fun machine, ranking right up there with LC as far as lighting, music, payouts, etc. The LC is an A-type, and the MC is a B-type.
    Are they worth buying? I'd give them a "California, YES!" (see also: "2 thumbs up, Ebert") :smt023 :smt023
    PS I also put in my $.02 in the museum....pretty much a long(er)-winded version of what I just said here, though.
    Kelly
    Marine Carnival, Kiwame

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3