Thread: My First - And Vintage to Boot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My First - And Vintage to Boot

I've always been enthralled by Pachinko, but the guitar player in my band lured me into the hobby of owning Pachinko machines. The first time we ever practiced at his place, I couldn't stay away from his Pachinko machines. This fed into my fascination that I had already developed over two trips to Asia where I visited several Pachinko parlors. Eventually, he convinced me to buy my own.

I did finally step up and bought a machine; and a vintage one at his suggestion (much easier to fix and maintain yourself).

I bought No More War (the first one - there were several editions of this machine apparently). I had the machine shipped to me, but it arrived in good condition. The plastic faceplate is broken, but that's easily fixed. Otherwise, the only issue is that the chutes by the airplane (unfortunatley I'm having difficulty uploading pictures, but I'll keep trying) don’t really pay out consistently. I had that problem with the other payoff chutes, but after putting about 2000 balls through it, it cleaned the junk out that was slowing payout. Unfortunately, the plane chutes still have the payout problem. Suggestions would be appreciated in this respect.

Overall, I can say that I love the machine so much I'm already acquiring another in the next week.

teach
    I used to eat lots of natural foods until I found out most people die of natural causes.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to teachermaniac