Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pachinko Video Games

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My Apologies to this board. I wound up with some sort of intestinal flu and have been quite bed ridden the last 2 weeks or so.. I know I was going to take some photos of the pachinko games i got for my Japanese Playstation 2.. This I will do within the next 24 hours.. Azlew, lemme know if you get those Dreamcast Pachinko Sims.. Would love to play pachinko on that console.. Whelp, time to get the camera.. I will post pix of my PS/2 games 1st... Although I can tell you that one of them is Space Battleship Yamato themed, another is Yellow Cab (Girl Group themed).. But I will still get piccy's of those to post as well... lemme see what emu I am running on the laptop and will get that posted ASAP..

Sorry again, Fixx
    FOUND: Dirty Pair Pachinko.. Thanks Compirate and Arby!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mr. fixx
    ........Azlew, lemme know if you get those Dreamcast Pachinko Sims.. Would love to play pachinko on that console......lemme see what emu I am running on the laptop and will get that posted ASAP..

Hope you get feeling better. I just finished off my second round of antibiotics myself. 5 weeks of this crud is enuff!!

Anyway please do let us know what enulator you are running for the PS2 games or is it a PS1?

I got in one Pachinko Sim for my Dreamcast over a week ago as I reported in this thread and it runs great. But I ordered it direct from a person in Japan(via Ebay listing).
    Last edited by Tulsa; 03-07-2005 at 09:21 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok The Emulator I have running is EPXE which is a PS1 or Original PLAYSTATION emulator... NOT a playstation 2 emulator.. Sorry if there was any confusion on that..

Fixx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have heard of EPXE ! Does it required a dumped PSX rom?

In anycase I am going to check it out and see what the requirements are to run it. This guy I am getting the DVD from also I believe has a lot of PSX Pachinkos and Pachislos so it may be fun to try them out also.

Looking forward to seeing your PICs here also !!

azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe a new forum heading for pachi-sims would be worth while ?
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yes, EPXE does require a dumped rom from the console.. I searched for and found one. Took me a couple of hours to do it, but I did it..

Fixx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is the site for the PSX emulator EXPE :

http://www.epsxe.com/

Here is a site you can get the required dumped PSX Bios(I called it a dumped rom but actually I guess it is called the Bios) that EXPE requires to run. Of course according to this website you only can do this is you own a PSX (of course I do ;-) ) :

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/arielone/

I haven't ran this emulator yet but after reading the FAQ it looks like there are a couple of plugins that are needed (OpenGL and a sound plugin) also.

Just in case any one out there wants a good reliable source for PSX backups(439 Disk Images on 24 DVDs from Japan alone + 92 DVD's full of US and Pal stuff) , this website has proved to deliver but there is a cost to be paid(they only send dvd's) :

http://allmyroms.com/psx.htm

8. The following user says "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Video Games

DS or Gameboy Advance suggestions? I've looked at PlayAsia.com and found most of the Pachinko and Pachislo sims for DS and GBA (you can play them on the DS Lite, original DS, and Gameboy Player attachment for Gamecube straight from the cart, no lockouts, and should have no trouble emulating them on a PC or Mac ... as for DS, you'd want a faster PC than I have for emulating, and DSi-specific titles are region-locked ... regular DS titles are good for any region) to still be around 60 bucks, so I don't want to spend that much on junk. I've been thinking of the Neon Evagelion or Hotoku no Ken titles, which I think simulate the packinko and pachislo machines of each series, but I want to make sure they have pachinko. Pachislo is a bonus. I almost bid on a Gameboy Color title years ago with an Ultraman theme, which I've played on an emulator (Gameboy and Gameboy Color games should emulate great on PC, and likewise with Famicom/NES), but the auction had already ended. I do have a Dreamcast Pachinko game, no idea what the name is, but it starts with CR and ends with a III. You need Action Replay or Game Shark swapping or mod chip to play on a Western machine. It seems that in its release time, you were actually able to bet online, using the Dreamcast's modem!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3