Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pachinko in Europe, HELP

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool Pachinko in Europe, HELP))

Hello guys
    Maybe I'm the first on this forum with distant Ukraine. Since my English is bad, so I am writing through Google translator, I hope you understand my words. The game business in Ukraine is prohibited in any form. Look for an alternative gaming machines with cash winnings. Recently, an acquaintance showed Pachinko machine which interested me greatly. Do not even suspected the existence of this type of automata. Searching the internet gave me enough information, accidentally found your site. Credits Special thanks to a lot of information to find themselves. But there are still a number of questions that I can not even find the answer to your forum, can be bad looking.
    1. There are three types Pachinko Hanemono, Deji-Pachi and Kenrimono. If someone is not difficult to photograph Put the machine to each of its type.
    2. Pachinko in Japan very much. Vending machines want to put in a cafe, advise what best to buy machines for Europeans, with a simple, understandable game.
    While an eye on VICKY CHANCE and SUPER SOCCER STADIUM say that?
    3. Scoreboard 中古パチスロ中古スロット販売[ビッグスロット]/商品詳細 ミルンダデュー(du)【パチンコ用】 all machines suitable or to a particular model? Do I have to install the panels if Pachinko be installed in the cafe?
    4. Which statistic is automatic?
    sorry for a lot of questions, I hope you understand they
    Last edited by Max-Payn; 12-02-2009 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko in Europe, HELP))

dont think i can help you out much with your questions

but we have a member from your part of the world.. you might try sending him a message and see if he can help you with your import questions

hear is a link to his Profile..

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/members/bubel.html

Hope this helps

i forgot..

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Last edited by Moparformances; 12-02-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Post Re: Pachinko in Europe, HELP))

Quote Originally Posted by Max-Payn View Post
    Hello guys
    1. There are three types Pachinko Hanemono, Deji-Pachi and Kenrimono. If someone is not difficult to photograph Put the machine to each of its type.
    2. Pachinko in Japan very much. Vending machines want to put in a cafe, advise what best to buy machines for Europeans, with a simple, understandable game.
    While an eye on VICKY CHANCE and SUPER SOCCER STADIUM say that?
    3. Scoreboard 中古パチスロ中古スロット販売[ビッグスロット]/商品詳細 ミルンダデュー(du)【パチンコ用】 all machines suitable or to a particular model? Do I have to install the panels if Pachinko be installed in the cafe?
    4. Which statistic is automatic?
    sorry for a lot of questions, I hope you understand they
    Welcome to PachiTalk!

Hope this helps you a little at least.

1. Photos of Hanemono, Kenrimono, Arepachi, and others in one place - pachimono pachinko machine photo galleries plus explanations of each : pachimono machines

2. This is very hard to advise you on. You are asking what machines would appeal/attract most European players? That's a very individual choice. I would say the machines you suggested are very good choices - Vicky Chance and Super Soccer Stadium are great machines. I would also add the names Star Wars, Julie The Pinball, Super Sea Story, Spiderman, Kiss, Indiana Jones, Marvel Heroes... there are so many!

3 and 4. Are you asking if you need battle counters installed for each machine in a cafe setting? The answer is no, not strictly, but all modern machines do have these attached in parlours in Japan. That does not mean you have to have them, however. Its your choice for your individual setup - either yes, or no, depending on what you, or your customers, want.

Good luck!
    There is always another machine around the corner...

5. The following user says "Thanks" to candyflip

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks guys for your answers)
    In the process of studying the theory of automata Pachinko have additional questions:
    1. How many balls hurt in Payout Tank (approximately)?
    2. How replenished Payout Tank in the halls of the Japanese?
    3. Does the Japanese halls loading lost balls in the Payout Tank with hopper?
    4. Does the automatic statistics Ball in \ Ball out?
    5. About how many balls are calculated for one Pachinko?
    6. Where to buy beads and Pachinko in Europe? In America and Japan is very expensive delivery of approximately 400 dollars: (
    Sorry for English

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Universal ball catch tray for behind pachinko machines. It catches the balls, counts them (if a counter is attached) and directs them to a ball return trough in the middle of the aisle.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

9. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tell me, what kind of counters?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just a simple counter that counts the balls that play through the machine. Usually a contact every 5-10 balls. Only really a parlour thing, way to keep track of how much the parlor is 'making'. It's a magnet on a wheel that passes by a reed switch, contact type thing. There's also one on the ball input that fills the upper hopper. Between them, the 'balls won' and 'balls loaned' outputs, the parlour can get a pretty good idea how well a specific machine is doing (for them or the player )
    Last edited by compirate; 12-14-2009 at 06:28 PM.

12. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

a counter?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, something like that will do

Also, those little cheap pedometers can be modified to do that also. The type I've used are the Red Lion Cub2's. They can be had cheaper, and there are a lot cheaper alternatives.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    There's also one on the ball input that fills the upper hopper.
    Please here on more detailed as there is a filling of the top hopper (payout tank)
    It is desirable procedure with photos
    Last edited by Max-Payn; 12-14-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

潟活腟荐* / *綣鋍腓乗タcSilk Road

This is Nishijin's system, all other manufacturers are pretty much the same.

Clicking point one shows the ball feed system

Upper left is the upper feed trough. Normally covered to keep out dust and dirt, there is a single layer of balls to prevent jamming. The larger supply of balls is in the base of the aisle so that the framing of the aisle can be lighter. Just below that is a feed from the trough to an individual machine or ball loaner. The gold part going verticle from the right of it is a spring tube to feed that ball cutoff (upper right side of the page). The spring tube attaches to the part at the top. The lever sticking down turns on and off the ball flow (hits the upper reward tray of the game), so that the game can be opened without the balls going everywhere. On some systems, there is a small box with a switch in it that is put in the upper reward hopper that controls a solenoid catch on the ball cutoff so that balls will only flow into the hopper if it runs low, prevents overflowing of the hopper. The picture on the lower right is the ball catch tray.

Points 2,3 and 4 are about the ball lifting system, which also contains a cleaning cloth so the balls are cleaned as they are lifted.

Here's some other pictures of the cutoff and catch trays. What they're talking about in those pictures is how adjustable they are for any type machine/aisle type.

17. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Are you thinking of opening an entire parlour or just having a few machines in a pub? If your going big, that's a lot of money, your just as well off going to Japan and talking with some people there. Parlours close all the time, you might be able to get some of one for a decent price. If you can't afford to do that, a full parlor is probably out of your league (no offense meant). If just say 5 machines, you may be able to come up with something on your own, but you would be better off with the arcade type experience. The machine is made 'cyclic' - the shooter tray is covered with clear plastic and all the balls shot go directly back to that tray, about 25 or so balls are required total per machine. A perfect counter for this sort of thing is Gaku's Pachicounter. It keeps track of balls shot, balls won, the difference and time. The games require some modification to work with his counter and sensors. A member here, Musky, has done a very interesting modification to a payout mechanism on Sankyo Lumina framed machines to count all wins accurately, as apposed to just using the 'balls won' output, which only pulses every 10 balls or so.

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK, but as supplemented upper Hopper (PayOut Tank) here? in a closed cabinet?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's an arcade cabinet, the machine is cyclic, you pay for a certain amount of time to play and are rewarded with tokens.

23. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tell me, what the principle of the game for a while? What Cyclically run balls? During that time adopted a unit?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

compirate

Please tell us about the principle of arcade Pachinko? My search online yielded no results

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The pachinko games are modified to be cyclic (the shot balls return to the shooter tray) so only a few are needed (say 25 or so). As far as I can tell, a coin is inserted, then you get a certain amount of time to play. If you score over a certain amount, you win a token, exchangeable for a gift. There's plenty of the full machines on YJA, usually very expensive to expensive, varying by how new the game is:

AMパチンコ完成品 CR弾球黙示録カイジ人喰い沼 - Yahoo!オークション

パチンコ、冬のソナタ - Yahoo!オークション

These are the control boards, other items will be necessary for full function (coin acceptor, coin hopper, transformer, etc...)
    I have no idea how they hook up.

アミューズ用パチンコボード貸し玉エラー解除機能付基板 - Yahoo!オークション

パチンコAM仕様MCR3ver2パチスロ筐体からパチンコ筐体へ変換付 - Yahoo!オークション

27. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

and how these arcade machines are popular in Japan?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast