Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Popper King - missing parts pics

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Popper King - missing parts (pics)

GREAT!

2. The following user says "Thanks" to DrDark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Popper King - missing parts (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by wrkey View Post
    I'll take photos tomorrow... Lomotil, if you tell me what you need photos of, I'll try to get those specific ones.
    Just the guts.. hopper, power supply, coin mech, & the three buttons on the front. Otherwise, she's complete, minus the rat you need to house inside of it to make the wheels spin.

So.. the million dollar question... where can I get keys for this thing? Also, would the keys that Lomotil have be the same as mine? if so... maybe I could bribe him with Raman to make some dups and send them to Texas???
    I guarantee you - a key just like mine will open your machine.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you ever get overweight, a great way to lose weight is to pour salt on your ass and go to a petting zoo." --Gary Busey

4. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Lomotil

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I might have the parts you need for the popper king. minus a working power supply. I gave the power supply to Metz. PM me your email so he can contact you, maybe.
    I have a hopper, buttons, cables?? boards, lamps ??
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

6. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to slothappy144

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll try to get the photos tonight! I am also working a door opening design that would be simple to make and easy to install. More details later.
    Rusty Key

8. The following user says "Thanks" to wrkey

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here's the photos I promised. Hopefully I got photos of the parts you need. If you need a particular part number or something you can't see in the photos, just let me know and I'll get it for you. I suspect I'll be returning the machine to it's owner by the end of the weekend.

Hope this helps!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rusty Key

10. The following user says "Thanks" to wrkey

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I realized later that you asked about the hopper and I didn't get a photo of that. The hooper looks like all the others I've seen, although my experience is limited, but I did get some information off of it.

The hopper is made by Himecs Co LTD and is model # M2Y. There is also a number printed next to some japanese characters of 400008 I'm not sure if the serial number makes a difference but here it is anyway: 347739.

Hope this helps!
    Rusty Key

12. The following user says "Thanks" to wrkey

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Apologies for the delay in correspondence!!

Excuses? I've got 'em all...

• A sudden, involuntary, job relocation with the added benefit of increased travel time.
    • My reluctant transition into Blu-ray territory and the subsequent time-wasting duties (and liberties) that come with it.
    • Repairs to a fence in the back 40 (OK, it was just a patch 5-6 ft. wide that, if the dog discovered, he could get out, and there's hardly 40 acres, either.)
    • My reliably consistent (you can set your watch by it) penchant for putting things off.

Many thanks for the replies, nonetheless...

Quote Originally Posted by slothappy144 View Post
    I might have the parts you need for the popper king. minus a working power supply. I gave the power supply to Metz. PM me your email so he can contact you, maybe.
    I have a hopper, buttons, cables?? boards, lamps ??
    PM will be sent as soon as I post this reply... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wrkey View Post
    I realized later that you asked about the hopper and I didn't get a photo of that. The hooper looks like all the others I've seen, although my experience is limited, but I did get some information off of it.

The hopper is made by Himecs Co LTD and is model # M2Y. There is also a number printed next to some japanese characters of 400008 I'm not sure if the serial number makes a difference but here it is anyway: 347739.

Hope this helps!
    Since this is a completely new ball game for me (no pun intended, given the pachinkos,) any and all information is helpful, and I thank you for taking the time to respond with as much detail as you have provided.

Again, due to recent circumstances, my Pachislo project has been temporarily relegated to one of my 32,768 "back burners" (although, it still retains a favorable number in the list of priorities, should the cost and ease of repair/replacement parts be feasible.)

Being that it's one of the more recent projects, that means that it's not buried too deep in storage behind any of the other projects. Judging by the (greatly appreciated) pictures posted generously by wrkey, I can see where all of these loose connectors are intended to reside, and - why the forum regulars on page 1 suggested I chalk this one up as a loss and try to find a working machine for less.

I'm a stubborn cuss, for what it's worth, so if there's a cost-effective means of getting this thing rolling (no pun intended) - I'll be all over it.
    "If you ever get overweight, a great way to lose weight is to pour salt on your ass and go to a petting zoo." --Gary Busey

14. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Lomotil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2