Thread: need some help please

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default need some help please

hi everyone, it's has been awhile since i posted , i have been working on vintage pachinko , i am just about done , the things is when i tested it i found that their were a lot of balls stuck in the jackpot tulip below the ctr. of nishijin B must of been 20 balls , now i dont know what happen if they were their before or not so i gently removed th brass nails holding the tulip in and removed all the balls via a magnet, then i air blasted it ,put it back so far it worked now when i ran out of balls on top eveything froze it their something that i did wrong or does the top hopper must be filled all the times , also since i took off all the screws what would be a common ((( NEW ))) screws to put back, and also the frame is a bit wobbly what can i use to renforce it.. i,ll post some before and after pic's when i am done...
    thanks vic

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: need some help please

use 4x1/2 screws from Lowes or Home Depot. You can also use angle brackets and glue to reinforce the wood frame.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

3. The following user says "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The hopper has to have balls in it. On many machines when the hopper empties, a lever that is normally kept down by the weight of the balls gets pushed up which then seals off the port that admits balls to the ball launcher. Also balls keep another two levers down in the ball chute that goes from the hopper to the jackpot. When balls are not in that chute one or both levers will change position preventing jackpots from being paid. If a player continues to play a jam like the one you are describing will result.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

takes a lot of balls to play this game...
    I'm not gonna sell my encylopedia Britannica's just yet...

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to wthford