Thread: need help/infos with Slots from IGT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    be vewy vewy quiet im hunting pachis... Lt Teddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: need help/infos with Slots from IGT

Well I hopes this helps alittle. I have owned or played slots for over forty years. I have always been a coin man but recently changed my opinion on that. If you do not know it these machines all work on our electical current. I do not know what you have.
    I would reccomend that you take a look at rmslots.com as they have a wide variety of slots and offer free tech support. (you pay the phone bill)
    I have bought from them and am very pleased.

Now for some of your other points. Not all machines have a coin mechanism in them. As a matter of fact I was always a fan of the coins because of the sounds of the payoffs. But that being said after you play them for awhile and your hands are filthy from the coins I have changed my opionion and am now in favor of credits or the new paper in paper out. They do sell these machines and they come with Paper inserts that pay out 5000 paper credits.
    I do not know whether or not you know it or not but all of the machines have a battery that they run on when you turn them off. If you leave credits on the machine it will run the battery down sooner. Some of the batteries are easy to replace and some you almost need a tech to replace. I would certainly not try it on the soldered in ones. Their are alot of qualified people on this site that would.
    If you did not know it the weight on these machines start at around 250 pounds and goes up from their. Rmslots will crate and ship it for you. I really like the tech support with their sales.
    If you look at the pictures on the site you will be impressed with the selection. If you do not like what you see they get new machines all the time. Hope this helps you alittle.
    Last edited by Lt Teddy; 11-08-2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Lt Teddy