2 6.45%
  • Neutral

17 54.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SlotUsa good or bad??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Slot USA

Just an update on my experience with SlotUSA. I called them the next day about the concealed damage that occurred on my last delivery. They requested digital pictures of the glass and the damaged plastic reel overlay. They shipped the replacement parts the same day. It doesn't get much better than that. I have bought three machine from them and would rate them as one of my top two suppliers. I have 10 Pachinko and 12 Pachislo machines and all of my vendors have been good to great.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just am not sure why there seems to be a somewhat negative bias towards this vendor. :-? Even reading the thread here, the reason for the neutrals given are no different than machines receieved from the most highly touted vendors.

Oh well, not my concern, but again, they sent me the best machine of the ones that I own. :lol: I will buy from them again if they have a machine I want!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have bought from them many times, no complaint from me. They have answered my emails in a day.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i just won a monkey king {magic monkey} 15" lcd pachislo from slotusa on ebay :lol:

i paid more than i had hoped, but i needed a new machine fix :oops: :oops: :oops:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

compared to what other machines are bringing i don't think it's to bad of a price.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think you did pretty good! :-)
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Fever Hunter Urban Archaeologist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had to vote neutral because I didn't purchase from them. Without voting I couldn't see percentage results of the poll. But I would not hesitate to buy something from them. I feel they have good feedback both here and on ebay. A few negatives on ebay can't be avoided by sellers. I once got a negative from a buyer 5 minutes after the auction ended. They commented I hadn't contacted them!! Auction ended after midnight and I just didn't send emails till the following morning. And as we all know, most deadbeats retaliate with a negative so when I see a high volume seller I evaluate their negatives for myself before deciding they are or aren't worthy of doing business with.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Monkey 15 " LCD

I paid $ 152.50 three weeks ago from Slotusa and it is my grandchildren's favorite. The screen is really great for kids. The characters march forward and change size and birds and clouds come flying in and out. I haven't hit a bonus yet. This machine may be a well kept secret. Frank A

Thanks
    Thanks Received

a lot of people don't like monkey magic because it is too japanese.

but, i have seen bob sapp one and don't care for it.

the hanabi 15" lcd is nice also.

my holy grail is the new sinbad 15" lcd.

i guess i'll have to wait for summertime to get a good price on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought a LotRs Pachinko from them 2 weeks ago. I sent payment first thing on a Monday morning. The machine would have been delivered 5 days later on Saturday if I could have been home to sign for it. From CA to NY I couldn't ask for quicker turn around. However I did respond to Joe's request to leave Ebay feedback by indicating I would also post something on Pachitalk.com. Maybe it skewed my results.

The machine was clean enough by my standards and in perfect working order. I also added 2000 balls, 500 tokens and a ball tray to the order. Despite the weight of these items they charge no additional shipping though the tape on the bottom of the box containing the additional items did not hold and the box arrived open. Fortunately nothing was lost in transit.

No issues with the tokens.

I suspect the ball tray was pulled from a mudslide but it was nothing a little soapy water and a sponge couldn't handle.

From posts on this site I was prepared for some rusty balls but when I saw the bags the balls arrived in I thought I was in for a rusty ball nightmare. I threw them in an old pillow case, tossed them around a bit and sorted through them in about an hour. Turned out there was less then a half a cup of "bad balls". It's amazing how much rust that 1% can produce.

The bottom line is I wouldn't hesitate to order form them again :grin:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have bought from them, I have no complaint whats so ever.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

rogerpjr

Default slotusa good or bad

Although I didn't buy a machine from them, my experience so far has been good. I bought their pachislo manual and 5000 tokens from them. Both items arrived within a week. I got shipping and tracking info from FedEx on the tokens and they arrived as scheduled.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i just got my tracking number from slotusa and my monkey king "magic monkey" should be here friday. that's the fastest they have every shipped.

i asked about a burned out bellyglass light i had on one of their machines.

they are shipping a new bulb out under warrenty

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i got my monkey magic from slotusa this morning, it is in fantastic condition. :lol: :lol:

nice and clean with only coin acceptor cover and a few bulbs loose.

i won it over last weekend and that's the fastest i have ever got a machine from them.

i played it for about an hour and already hit the jackpot and the bonus round where they sing the monkey magic song already. :lol: :lol:

the huge lcd screen is great, i'll do a review after i've played it awhile.

tulsa would you put this in the musuem????.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got my very first pachislo from them (million god). Their prices are generally lower than other vendors. Their machines are not as clean and well polished as other vendors. Their communication is rather slow, usually takes 1-2 days to answer. The black paint they use is a flat black not glossy black like they said. I tend to get scruff marks just from dusting with my hands on the top and side of the box. It's not very high quality paint. I think they're an average vendor with great prices. They will resolve your issues, you just have to wait 1-2 days. I gave them a neutral vote because no major complains from them. I certain will buy from them again in the future.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought my Marine Carnival on ebay from them and was very happy. The Machine was the cleanest inside and out from any other I have got from ebay. I received the machine and the packaging they used got it to me in Minnesota without damage! :smt038 I have not had to use them for any issues with the machine and have yet to need a bulb for it yet, so will have to see if the stand up to the warranty the state in their auctions. If you are patient you can usually get a good buy on ebay from them.
    and a few others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2