Thread: How to Purchase PT Gifts and receive them!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile How to Purchase PT Gifts (and receive them!!)

**Updated info - now in post 11 How to Purchase PT Gifts (and receive them!!) **

Pachi Points can also be used to purchase virtual 'Gifts' to send to other members. These gifts are stored in your profile and currently 7 of them will show on your details when you make a post

To purchase a 'gift' you need to click the 'Game Room' link at the top of the page next to the 'Research Centre' this will display a drop-down menu, scroll down to the one marked 'Give Gifts'

This opens up the Gift shop, where you can choose your gift from the selection displayed, there is a box to enter the recipient's member name and also a box for any message you wish to attach

then just click the 'purchase' button and your gift is sent (each gift costs about 960 Pachi Points)

Please note that there is an option at the top of the gift page to select whether or not you want the gift to be private, there has been a little glitch and gifts have been showing as private when they haven't been set as such

If you receive a gift that is not showing to you, then click your profile and look at the list of gifts showing on your
    'vbBux / vbPlaza' tab (you can find this by clicking your User Name and you will see lots of tabs like 'Visitor messages', 'Friends', 'Contact info', etc and 'vBux/vPlaza'!!)

There is an 'eye' icon alongside each gift, if any have a red line through them, then they are invisible, and if you wish to make them visible then just double-click the 'eye'

Only 7 gifts are usually displayed with posts, so you can also use the 'eye' icon to select and deselect which ones you want showing for whatever reasons

Last edited by hanabi; 01-15-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

2. The following 29 users say "Thanks" to hanabi