Thread: How to Start a New Thread!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile How to Start a New Thread!!

How to Start a New Thread

1) Find the best Forum for your post i.e. Pachislo, Pachinko, New to, Soapbox, etc

2) Then select (click) the best Sub-forum i.e. Vintage Pachinko, Model Talk, ebay, support tickets, etc

3) Next click the button located near the top left marked + Post New Thread (see picture below) which will open up your posting box, here you can enter a Title and type up your post
    Post New Thread.jpg

4) If you wish to add pics to your post, Click here for the Picture How to!!

5) All done?? Then click Submit New Thread and it’s posted, or if you want to preview how your post will look, then click Preview Post first and then you can edit if needed

6) All posted and you’re happy?? Great

7) Posted and it’s disappeared?? Don’t worry New Members may need to have their posts approved first, (part of the filters that help keep the site clean and free from Spam) Approval of posts is done as quickly as possible, but if you have any concerns, please contact a Mod (blue name) or Admin (yellow name)

8) Posted it and spotted something wrong?? Again, don’t worry, you get a few minutes to Edit your post using one of the buttons at the bottom right of your post. Don’t panic if you left it too late to edit, (Edit button not showing) just contact a Mod and I’m sure they will be happy to edit for you

Have fun posting!!

Last edited by hanabi; 11-19-2014 at 04:10 AM.
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

2. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to hanabi