Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: where to start! old nishijin pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: where to start! old nishijin pachinko

Sounds like you figured a lot out on your own!

The rocker should have that weight inside that rolls back and forth. But it is probably dirty on the pivot point that keeps it from moving all the time.
    Last edited by digital1; 09-11-2009 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    --

2. The following user says "Thanks" to digital1

ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

could the jackpot regulator rocker be blocked on the left side by the low ball linkage (follow the linkages up to the tray lever)? I seem to recall that is commonly why my seesaw would not tip. if not blocked due to low balls, it should tip on its own with the weight of the win ball. (the weights they used inside this seesaw were usually pachinko balls, so that's what you hear rolling.)
    PachiTalk

chewy's motto: life is plumbing

4. The following user says "Thanks" to mudfud

ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

1. Pic #1 My white rocker assemble which drops one ball to start a payout only works occasionally. When I manually rock it back and forth I can hear a ball or balancer move inside? It sounds like it's inside.
    I can't see it I just hear it. there is actualy a pachinko ball in there
    I can manually trigger the ball drop which in turn make the machine payout.(I can see that ball) Otherwise most times the balls back up waiting to go down the drainpipe.
    So Is there a ball or balancer inside the white piece or do I have something stuck within. Tough place to get to so I figured I ask before taking apart. the pivot point can sometimes get gumed up.. u might have to take that apart and clean it..people think that part need some kind of lube.. then that lube gets gumed up with dirt and such.. befor u take it apart check to make sure it is not in a bind with something else.. theres allot going on right there on a model "A"

2. Pic #2 The lever up top which allows balls to go down the drainpipe won't stay shut. There is a toggle clip that I can close but once closed the lever won't open to allow balls down. I think the toggle clip is for loading balls into the machine then should be released once all the weights are triggered. I may need to bend some more wire's or adjust the weights to increase the the tension to keep shut. It looks like when the payout tray and channels are full the weight of those balls should keep the top lever closed. Then when
    the balls start to run out in the payout area it lightens the balance and should open the top lever to replenish the balls via the drainpipe. Which in turn fills and the new weight closes the lever up top again.(does that make any sense) if all else fails and u can see nothing is in a bind as mudfud stated u can make an adjustment to that rod.. the set screw is showne in the 4th picture posted.. it should work when there is not enought balls in the lower hopper they will roll off the scale lever.. that lever will rise and swing the rod up allwoing balls to flow..

there are two scale levers down there.. the one closest to the machine is the one that allows ball to dump from the upper section to the lower.. the second one will not allow the seesaw jackpot to move down for payout.. this may be part of your payout problem aswell.. not enought balls in the lower hopper will stop jackpots form being paid

good luck to ya
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Still having some bonus reset issues but I feel I'm getting close
    The machine is really fun to play.

So this weekend I took a 3 1/2 hour roundtrip Craigslist road trip
    and picked these 3 up.
    The guy wanted a cord of firewood. Couldn't help there but I did have some green paper he was willing to accept!!
    No time to work on them just yet. I've done zip to em.
    Kids back in school=busy schedule
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DON'T FEED THE

8. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to ebb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2