Thread: Minisuka Police 2 and some general questions

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Minisuka Police 2 and some general questions

Hello everyone!
    I made another step closer to pachinko obsession – I picked an machine I like and which is available at YJA: CR Minisuka Police 2.

DIRECT LINKING OF PICTURES FROM OTHER SITES IS NOT ALLOWED

Please help me to solve some questions
    Seems like it has 3 stop buttons for virtual reels. Is that true?

And some general pachinko questions which I need to know before I`ll buy it –
    Here in Russia, custom workers are not pleasant people and we have a lot of unpleasant experiences because of their attitude – imaging non-smart pedant who work with international packages and don`t know what English “gift” word mean…

If cell can pass trough custom easily and I can explain what this is a part of some game they don’t know about, but case could be a problem if he contains signs of gambling machine.
    By Russian law any mechanic device which do payouts are gambling machine and person who possessed it must pay $250 MONTHLY!!! Fee for it.
    That law exists for gambling business.

Does modern CR pachinko contains a slots for coins or it`s operates on cards only?
    Pachinko making a payouts by balls? If so – I don`t have a problems with customs because the balls is not a tokens nor coins and ball is part of the game – like it`s not actual payout but giving back balls for player to make him continue the game.

In other words - i need to explain what this case is not a part of "gambling outlaw moneymaker" or not a "doom device".

Sorry – the questions are very noobish because I never seen actual machine in live.

What do I need to start play: 500-1000 balls, proper power supply. Anything else?

I have 220V to 110V converter, I suppose it`s will not work for 100V machine?

I wrote a lot

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Bubel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Minisuka Police 2 and some general questions

Sorry, missed the direct link part in rules
    I can`t edit post so here the link for machine photo:
    http://papas.ocnk.net/data/papas/product/84cbf5d6e9.jpg

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Bubel

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Bubel View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I made another step closer to pachinko obsession – I picked an machine I like and which is available at YJA: CR Minisuka Police 2.
    Excellent choice! I have the Minisuka Police 1, a lot smaller screen. I've wanted the '2' ever since it was announced, but no monies From the looks of it, you will enjoy it!

Do a search for CRミニスカポリス several videos come up.

Please help me to solve some questions
    Seems like it has 3 stop buttons for virtual reels. Is that true?
    That's what those buttons are for, however I'm not sure they come into play in this game in that way.

Daiichi's Site for this game

And some general pachinko questions which I need to know before I`ll buy it –
    Here in Russia, custom workers are not pleasant people and we have a lot of unpleasant experiences because of their attitude – imaging non-smart pedant who work with international packages and don`t know what English “gift” word mean…

If cell can pass trough custom easily and I can explain what this is a part of some game they don’t know about, but case could be a problem if he contains signs of gambling machine.
    By Russian law any mechanic device which do payouts are gambling machine and person who possessed it must pay $250 MONTHLY!!! Fee for it.
    That law exists for gambling business.

Does modern CR pachinko contains a slots for coins or it`s operates on cards only?
    No, this kind of thing is a separate device, not needed for play.

Pachinko making a payouts by balls? If so – I don`t have a problems with customs because the balls is not a tokens nor coins and ball is part of the game – like it`s not actual payout but giving back balls for player to make him continue the game.

In other words - i need to explain what this case is not a part of "gambling outlaw moneymaker" or not a "doom device".
    Tell them it's a pinball game - no payout, purely for entertainment.

Sorry – the questions are very noobish because I never seen actual machine in live.

What do I need to start play: 500-1000 balls, proper power supply. Anything else?

I have 220V to 110V converter, I suppose it`s will not work for 100V machine?

I wrote a lot

1000 would be a good start, 2000 would be better. All pachinko machines work on 24VAC, so if it doesn't come with a transformer, you'll need one. Any one that will convert to 24VAC and put out about 5-6 amps should be fine.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

6. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you very much for the official website link and suggestion for "pinball"!
    I preffer to watch official promos (because fever showing on youtube is kinda spoilers for me). The promotional website is great, i spent lot of time on it. Now i want this game even more

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Bubel

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you very much for the official website link and suggestion for "pinball"!
    I preffer to watch official promos (because fever showing on youtube is kinda spoilers for me). The promotional website is great, i spent lot of time on it. Now i want this game even more
    Look for the letters PV along with the games name in Japanese in Youtube, it means Promo Video.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

10. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    That's what those buttons are for, however I'm not sure they come into play in this game in that way.
    They don't.

They're used for player selection mini-games, such as whack-a-mole or chose you're target shooting games. Not near as exciting as that sounds given that you control 0% of the actual outcome and it's only a pre-reach tease.

Otherwise, a fun overall pachinko, even if I find the normal play a little on the repetative side.

EDIT: That is one nice promo site as far as promo sites go!
    Last edited by Sederien; 08-17-2009 at 01:07 AM.
    Currently Own: Nothing. I play mostly online now.

12. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Sederien

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Re: Minisuka Police 2 and some general questions

I found what Minusuka Police 2 are existed in two specifications.
    The first one is KH and it`s have:
    Probability Jackpot: 1/299.5 High probability1/35.24
    and the CRA_KS model with:
    Probability Jackpot: 1/95.75 High probability:1/9.58

If I remember math classes right the second is 3 times easy to win and it`s make it better machine for home. Is that right?

Also the machines have some spec which I don`t understand at all:
    KH: PROGRESSIVE rush rate 55% ヘソ入賞時突確:14%/電チュー入賞時突確:0% (google translated mumbo-jumbo - i`ll post original text maybe this terms are familiar more in original) and
    CRA_KS model 52%(突確10%)

Is that speciffications looks better for CRA_KS model too?

I`m looking for machine which will be fun to play with good feedback in short time such as bonus rounds, animations, fewers and etc so this is pretty important aspect for me and the sad thing what I only seen KH for sale and I want to know if thoose spect for second machine is worth for looking and possible for overpaying.
    Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Bubel; 08-29-2009 at 11:02 PM. Reason: engrish

Thanks
    Thanks Received

those machines require neither a card or cash,or tokens to play,they are fitted with a dongle which allows the ball shooter to work for free.i am not sure about russian gambling laws,but here in the states,it would be described as "for amusement only"if it doesn't accept wagers in the form of money,and pay out rewards the same way,it should be legal.but,you should check your local laws before buying.i do not want to see your game getting confiscated.maybe you could call your customs agents and ask if it is legal to import.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to pinball wizard

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Re: Minisuka Police 2 and some general questions

Thanks for the answer!
    The pachinko is perfect for import for me, I checked the law and gambling machine described ad device which purpose is gambling. And gabling defined in law as actions, which requires risk loosing or winning money. And gambling machine is device which runs on coins or tokens which do the payouts by coins or tokens. And pachislo if just like that - even with non functional machine it’s pretty oblivious what it’s coin-operated + it’s have an payout tray, not to mention the wheels with gamling "seven" of fruit icons. And 99% what custom worker is notice that.
    I really glad what pachinko does not have construction designs in case to receive the coins and ball tray could be easily explained what this is just for circulation of balls what machine in same way as pinball does.
    If i get it right the machine is feeding from the top?

I hope i`ll get my first pachinko this year

Please someone help to figure out which machine is "easy to win" by specificatios I posted above.

I want sent Kiai first email but before that I’d like to decide which model I’d like him to find for me (currently there no any at YAJ )

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the answer!
    The pachinko is perfect for import for me, I checked the law and gambling machine described ad device which purpose is gambling. And gabling defined in law as actions, which requires risk loosing or winning money. And gambling machine is device which runs on coins or tokens which do the payouts by coins or tokens. And pachislo if just like that - even with non functional machine it’s pretty oblivious what it’s coin-operated + it’s have an payout tray, not to mention the wheels with gamling "seven" of fruit icons. And 99% what custom worker is notice that.
    I really glad what pachinko does not have construction designs in case to receive the coins and ball tray could be easily explained what this is just for circulation of balls what machine in same way as pinball does.
    If i get it right the machine is feeding from the top?

I hope i`ll get my first pachinko this year

Please someone help to figure out which machine is "easy to win" by specificatios I posted above.

I want sent Kiai first email but before that I’d like to decide which model I’d like him to find for me (currently there no any at YAJ )
    You've got the basic idea. The 1/99 model is 3 times easier to win.

The basic difference between model types like this boils down to:

Wins less often (1/300+), but pays out much more per win. (15 rounds)

Wins more often (1/99), but pays out much less per win. (5 rounds)

There's much more complicated information to mull through as well, but that would take far too much time to explain at the moment.

So, in this case, I would agree that the KS model is your best home choice. Primarily because I think the normal mode is a bit repeatative, so you want wins to break it up.

On other machines with really fancy normal modes, I'd prefer a machine that won less often so you stay in normal play longer.

18. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Sederien

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you very much!
    I spent few hours on web looking for differences of this machines with translator but without real pachinko experience I wasn’t able to figure out basic idea what there is actual balance and with 3 times bigger chance to win player have 3 times less bonus rounds. I think too KS machine is for me and hope what KS have same animation content without cut-offs
    Is 1/300+ or 1/99 chances are depends on pins configuration?

It’s should be...otherwise i can’t explain why they made separate machines if this chances could be adjusted digitally.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pins are the same. Electronic chance is different.

Seperate machines are made for palours to choose between low and high payout models. The chance cannot be changed once it leaves the factory.

Here's the information you get from the site and need to know:

KH Model:

1/299.5 = 1 spin in about 300 will win.

55% = 55% of those wins will put you into a mode called kakkuhen, which means you win again very shortly after the first win is over.

1/35 = In kakkuhen mode, the chance to win is now 1/35. Much better and you win quickly.

After win 100 = 100 spin chances to win again after a win that is NOT a kakkuhen win. (This means the wings open up on the bottom and it's rediculiously easy to get spins during this time.)

3&4&13&14 = Every ball in the start pocket pays out 3 balls, wing pocket pays out 4, side pockets pay 13, and the fever door pays 14 during a win.

15Rx9 = 15 rounds in a win, 9 balls per round can enter fever door before closing

-----------------------

KS model:

1/95.75 = 1 spin in about 100 will win.

52% = 52% of those wins will put you into a mode called kakkuhen, which means you win again very shortly after the first win is over.

1/9.58 = In kakkuhen mode, the chance to win is now 1/10. Much better and you win quickly.

After win 50 = 50 spin chances to win again after a win that is NOT a kakkuhen win. (This means the wings open up on the bottom and it's rediculiously easy to get spins during this time.)

3&4&13 = Every ball in the start pocket pays out 3 balls, wing pocket pays out 4, side pockets and fever door pay 13.

4Rx9, 15Rx9 = The normal win is only 4 rounds. A 15 round win can be acheived, but it's much more rare. 9 balls per round can enter fever door before closing in either case.

------------------

In short: Because the low payout model also offers 15 round wins, you will lose no animation in comparision to the large model. Some low payout models only have the shortened rounds and you won't see the whole video that gets played on the big machines.

That's about it.

21. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Sederien

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you very much for detailed breakdown of the specifications Sederien!
    The KS model also have +10% of something called "totsu kaku" - this should be an percent of chance to play in full 15 Rounds? Like1 /95 to win, 52% of this wins entering machine in kakkuhen mode and only 1 of 10 times it will give full 15 rounds later... if I get it right
    Is that right what KS model will be more dynamic? (shorter time of play, wins are come quicker and they will play shorter)
    I just can`t imaging myself sitting two or more hours and playng the game and KS is seems a much better, especially if it`s have a chance to enter in 15 rounds and even if this will be rare it`s sounds like a big and fun event
    I also wonder why KS model have a golden colored number 7... if they really had rendered and composed blue sevens for KH and golden for KS it`s looks like tons of extra works and what that color difference gives to a gameplay
    Thank you very much again for explanations!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, yes, and palette swap. Most of the graphics are processed electronically and it's not difficult for the developers to switch a color here or there.

Oh, and if it is a golden seven, that's likely the signal for a 15 round win.

Red numbers are generally kakkuhen bonus, blue numbers regular bonus, and golden can signify more rounds in a low payout machine. That's just a general rule of thumb.
    Last edited by Sederien; 09-06-2009 at 07:41 AM.

24. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Sederien

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I`m very huppy for recieving reply from Kiai - he is willing to help me with my first pachinko!

Does this options costs $70-$100 ?
    1. stepless voluve controller (i think for 4 speakers)
    2. transformer
    3. loan ball error release unit.
    4. Auto controller.
    5. Circulation.

I read all I could find here about that options and I`m sure what I`m gonna need them, so I need to figure out - to buy "clean" machine and then add options I need one by one or better to purchase home-ready pachi.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll let someone else handle the options question... But you will need the following information just before you make any pachi purchase from Japan:

---!!!---SHIPPING IS EXPENSIVE---!!!---

Expect to pay no less than $300 to ship a full cell / frame so make sure that's in your budget.

That is all.

27. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Sederien

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you very much for great concern Sederien!
    I tryed to find any info on that here and read some post even 3-5 times to have idea how much this would cost in total.
    The search on this forum is awesome - i`m glad i don`t need enter any anti-bot verification codes in each serch because I use it a lot.
    I saved some money with non-buying usual stuff - models of anime figures
    Plus i made some extra work and I contacted Kiai only when i had full amount - to make sure what I will not let down anyone.

29. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Bubel