Thread: Making of.. a never ending cabinet!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Making of.. a never ending cabinet!

Quote Originally Posted by TilionMtl View Post

Actually, the back is not the first thing we can see when we enter the basement. Here is a pic of the finished front, without the pachis installed. Some lights on top give a nice warm accent to the cabinet, shining on chromed parts of the pachinkos and chair. Humm, I sound like an IKEA ad. lol.

Hmmmm... an IKEA Ad... the best part about IKEA is the names of the furniture. What will you call your cabinet?

I really loved how thoroughly you described this project Tilion. The things that worked well and those that didn't and how you learned from the ones that didn't and shared the fixes you came up with.

It is a really great project, executed well and great looking too. You should be VERY proud of yourself! Bragging rights well earned! Bravo!
    Dawn

2. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dattia View Post
    Hmmmm... an IKEA Ad... the best part about IKEA is the names of the furniture. What will you call your cabinet?

I really loved how thoroughly you described this project Tilion. The things that worked well and those that didn't and how you learned from the ones that didn't and shared the fixes you came up with.

It is a really great project, executed well and great looking too. You should be VERY proud of yourself! Bragging rights well earned! Bravo!
    ahh there's the words... like she said

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to beachcat

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dattia View Post
    hahahaha, didn't thought about it, any suggestion? hehehe.

A funny thing to know is that against the back of the right section of the cabinet will be two bookcases from IKEA, where we will put our DVD collection, hehehe. We thought of the Billy model at first, but will go with the Besta because they have less depth than the Billy model.

More about it later, the upper feeder central part still in construction and give me headache. It's behind the central section, a path go to the left and one to the right, but I need to find something to connect the central paths to the two larger sections path. because my cabinet can be unfold, I need to find something which can be unfold in some way too.. not completely fixed.
    Last edited by TilionMtl; 07-01-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost